Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Kin Toys Cat

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

Happy Kin Toys Cat Empty
PostSubject: Happy Kin Toys Cat   Happy Kin Toys Cat EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 9:24 pm

Hi everybody!
Today it's time for showing you my another interesting finds — it's a cat from THIS set.
If to be honest, her paintjob reminds me mime very much cyclops
But her sculpting is gorgeous Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Happy Kin Toys Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Kin Toys Cat   Happy Kin Toys Cat EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 10:17 pm

She is such a lovely kitty, - well, Happy Kin Toys are no world champions what paintwork concerns, but as you say, the scupting is great !
And it is great to be able to see the charm behind a bit of paint Wink

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Happy Kin Toys Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Kin Toys Cat   Happy Kin Toys Cat EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 10:20 pm

Thank you, Susanne!
You're right Very Happy
The most part of those collectors that I know can't see what is beneath paint... Suspect

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Happy Kin Toys Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Kin Toys Cat   Happy Kin Toys Cat EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 3:09 pm

Nice cat!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Happy Kin Toys Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Kin Toys Cat   Happy Kin Toys Cat EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:12 pm

I commented often on forum, mainly when I started, that most people only cares with painting and always almost always forget the sculpt. That's one of the reasons I use to explain why Schleich are so popular.
Though, a sausage with black and white strips is not a zebra even they're nicely painted while a good zebra sculpt, with a bad painting, is always a zebra.
I like this cat, the fact of Nayab or Happy Kin Toys use a softer rubber, allows them of making thinner tails what also helps a little. This kind of plastic only have a disadvantage that it bends easily what seems happened also with the right back leg of your cat. You can fix it easily if it is the case.
Thanks for your great walk around. Very Happy

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Happy Kin Toys Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Kin Toys Cat   Happy Kin Toys Cat EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:24 pm

Roger wrote:
I commented often on forum, mainly when I started, that most people only cares with painting and always almost always forget the sculpt. That's one of the reasons I use to explain why Schleich are so popular.
Though, a sausage with black and white strips is not a zebra even they're nicely painted while a good zebra sculpt, with a bad painting, is always a zebra.
I like this cat, the fact of Nayab or Happy Kin Toys use a softer rubber, allows them of making thinner tails what also helps a little. This kind of plastic only have a disadvantage that it bends easily what seems happened also with the right back leg of your cat. You can fix it easily if it is the case.
Thanks for your great walk around. Very Happy
I agree, Roger Very Happy Unfortunately my mom is one of this people type, and so sometimes it's so hard to prove her something.
Oh, yes, I know about this kind of plastic. And yes, I need to fix their paws; many Happy Kin animals have this lack. I've heard that to fix it, you need a hot water. Don't you know, hot water affects to paint? As I know, no, but I'm not really sure about it scratch

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Happy Kin Toys Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Kin Toys Cat   Happy Kin Toys Cat EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:16 pm

Ohhh what a cutie, thanks for sharing, Anasta I love you Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Happy Kin Toys Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Kin Toys Cat   Happy Kin Toys Cat EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:10 am

I don't know if hot water is bad to the painting. Most people here use that method and experiences are positive. Very Happy

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Happy Kin Toys Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Kin Toys Cat   Happy Kin Toys Cat EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:49 am

Roger wrote:
I don't know if hot water is bad to the painting. Most people here use that method and experiences are positive. Very Happy
Ok, I have to try Cool

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Kin Toys Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Kin Toys Cat   Happy Kin Toys Cat Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Kin Toys Cat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Unclassified modern companies :: Unclassified Modern companies walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: