Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

repaint black gnu by a fake copy of collecta

Go down 
+2
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Oryx7557

Oryx7557

Country/State : new zealand

repaint black gnu by a fake copy of collecta  Empty
PostSubject: repaint black gnu by a fake copy of collecta    repaint black gnu by a fake copy of collecta  EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 6:24 am

so i did a repaint of my fake collecta black gnu yesterday so here ya go Very Happy cheers [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: repaint black gnu by a fake copy of collecta    repaint black gnu by a fake copy of collecta  EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:40 am

Nice, do you have a pic of the original model?
Back to top Go down
Oryx7557

Oryx7557

PostSubject: Re: repaint black gnu by a fake copy of collecta    repaint black gnu by a fake copy of collecta  EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:30 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Nice, do you have a pic of the original model?
thank you Very Happy Very Happy an yes i do rhight here Very Happy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: repaint black gnu by a fake copy of collecta    repaint black gnu by a fake copy of collecta  EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:48 am

This colour changes the whole expression of the model, he looks much more wild and dangerous ! Shocked
What a great idea cheers

Copy or not, - it is a wonderful model of a very strnge looking creature, and you did a great job making him come alive Applause

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: repaint black gnu by a fake copy of collecta    repaint black gnu by a fake copy of collecta  EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 4:41 pm

Very big improvement cheers

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: repaint black gnu by a fake copy of collecta    repaint black gnu by a fake copy of collecta  EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:48 pm

I'm fully agree with Susanne Very Happy
Absolutely great job cheers

'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: repaint black gnu by a fake copy of collecta    repaint black gnu by a fake copy of collecta  EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:54 pm

Lovely repaint, Brandon, great work Very Happy I'd love to see some more of your repaints! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Oryx7557

Oryx7557

PostSubject: Re: repaint black gnu by a fake copy of collecta    repaint black gnu by a fake copy of collecta  EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 4:07 am

Tarunyada wrote:
Lovely repaint, Brandon, great work Very Happy I'd love to see some more of your repaints! cheers
thank you Very Happy an yea sure i love to repaint an i plan to do alot more haha so il post soon hopefully just gotta find a new model to paint Very Happy an thank you to all you others for all the amazing comments cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: repaint black gnu by a fake copy of collecta    repaint black gnu by a fake copy of collecta  EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:24 pm

It is agreat improvement indeed Applause Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: repaint black gnu by a fake copy of collecta    repaint black gnu by a fake copy of collecta  Empty

Back to top Go down

repaint black gnu by a fake copy of collecta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Customs and Homemade models :: Custom figures and accessories-
Jump to: