Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China]

Go down 
+12
Tarunyada
Saarlooswolfhound
Kikimalou
bjarki12
costicuba
Florian
NightLioness
widukind
Ana
Roger
SUSANNE
LCY
16 posters
AuthorMessage
LCY

LCY

Country/State : china

Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China] Empty
PostSubject: Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China]   Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China] EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:53 am

Very Happy Hello everyone~I'm a new guy, I'm a friend from China,I love wildlife so much that I collected lot of animal toys and models,and I'm also a paint lover, so usually I ofen repaint some of my collections~ Razz
Mojo Sunbear,great model,but terrible color almost destroy it... Crying or Very sad
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sunbear is my favorite bear,so I repainted it at the first time when I get it! Razz
Bullyland Asian Blck Bear,also the painting problem... Crying or Very sad
Maxillary canine position is too far forward,lower jaw is too short
So I cut teeth off,lengthen the lowerjaw~Rebuilt the two pairs of canines
I repainted it as soon as I got it~ Razz
Together~
That's all, thank you for watching! I'll bring more my repaints next time!
I'm a friend from China, I loved animals and animal toys just like you! Razz
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China]   Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China] EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 3:54 pm

This is truely amazing affraid

Two nice models have become masterpieces cheers

The Mojo bear is awesome now ! You are very talented. Applause

The Bullyland bear always seemed a bit..so-so to me, but you have changed it into a wonderful, beautyful model !!!! cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China]   Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China] EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 4:37 pm

Welcome on forum LCY! Very Happy We love to see customs and have new friends from every corner of the world! Very Happy
You love bears? I think one of our members may have the largest known collection of bears. scratch
I have these two in my collection but they are both absolutly better with your repaints and also resculpt in the case of the Bullyland figure. It is always interesting to see someone that can see all little flaws of a figure and fix it to give a truly amasing look to it. Glad to know that we will have the luck of seeing some more works from you! cheers

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China]   Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China] EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 4:46 pm

Beautiful repaints! I love especially the sun bear repaint Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LCY

LCY

PostSubject: Re: Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China]   Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China] EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 4:50 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
This is truely amazing affraid

Two nice models have become masterpieces cheers

The Mojo bear is awesome now ! You are very talented. Applause

The Bullyland bear always seemed a bit..so-so to me, but you have changed it into a wonderful, beautyful model !!!! cheers
Thanks for your support!Very Happy actually many of these models are great shapes,juet a little mistake or destroy by the terrible painting pale
Back to top Go down
LCY

LCY

PostSubject: Re: Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China]   Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China] EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 5:05 pm

Ana wrote:
THX~!You‘re the Creator of this mojo sunbear, right~? Very Happy Great anna built great wildlife!
I also repainted the Mojo Thylacine,I guess the creator is also you~ I love you
Back to top Go down
LCY

LCY

PostSubject: Re: Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China]   Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China] EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 5:30 pm

Roger wrote:
Welcome on forum LCY! Very Happy We love to see customs and have new friends from every corner of the world! Very Happy
You love bears? I think one of our members may have the largest known collection of bears. scratch
I have these two in my collection but they are both absolutly better with your repaints and also resculpt in the case of the Bullyland figure. It is always interesting to see someone that can see all little flaws of a figure and fix it to give a truly amasing look to it. Glad to know that we will have the luck of seeing some more works from you! cheers
Thanks very much~Smile
As bears,strangely,I don't like grizzly at all,and also don't like american black bear,polar just so-so.like sunbear and asian black bear most~ Razz
I'll bring my repaints ofen! bounce
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China]   Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China] EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 6:18 pm

Beautieful work :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China]   Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China] EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 6:51 pm

Holy sh........
Before and after are just totaly different animals! Such a great job!
Oh and that Thylacine, just perfect. drunken bounce cheers

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China]   Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China] EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 8:57 pm

Stunning Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China]   Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China] EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:48 am

LCY wrote:
Roger wrote:
Thanks very much~Smile  
As bears,strangely,I don't like grizzly at all,and also don't like american black bear,polar just so-so.like sunbear and asian black bear most~ Razz
I'll bring my repaints ofen! bounce

OK, you like best the old world bears! Wink Great work also with the thylacine, Mojo figures are perfect candidats to repaint. Often very well sculpted but usually poorly painted. Nice to know that there are more to see in future. Very Happy

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China]   Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China] EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:57 am

Welcome from Bulgaria on this wonderful forum LCY :)
For shure you will find great people here... actually you already met them :)
Your repaints are very nice, I like your style and sense of color :)
Very good repaints of these two bears and the Mojo Thylacine.
It is nice also, that you play with the texture of the model...we can see this especialy on the Thylacine Wink
Just one advice from me,
your models look a bit too glossy...perhaps becouse you finish them with gloss varnish..
If you like them like that it`s ok :)
I use Satin varnish for my repainted models and I can say the satin is the best.
The models still have nice and delicate satin sheen... so if you want you can try in the future :)
Will be great to see more works from you Wink

bjarki12

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China]   Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China] EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 6:19 am

Your painting is really incredible - thankyou for sharing so many samples of it! I really love the sun bear!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China]   Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China] EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:50 am

Now the thylacine shows what a wonderful model he really is , - fantastic how you brougnt him to life cheers

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China]   Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China] EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 9:36 am

LCY wrote:
Ana wrote:
THX~!You‘re the  Creator of this mojo sunbear, right~? Very Happy Great anna built great wildlife!
I also repainted the Mojo Thylacine,I guess the creator is also you~ I love you

I didn't sculpt the Sun bear (however it is my favourite bear species too ) but Thylacine is indeed my sculpt. I think you painted the Thylacine absolutely wonderfully, I love it! Thank you for sharing sunny I love you you have great talent!

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China]   Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China] EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 9:41 am

I like repainting because when it's a hit, it gives us a chance to discover models we thought we perfectly know. The two bears and the thylacine are really excellent, I agree with Costicuba, it is a bit too shiny for me but it is only a matter of taste. Excellent sculptures need excellent painting, you deserved those one Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

I enjoy you to welcome another great artist on STS, you will find a good batch of excellent colleague and I'm sure both artist and collectors will improve and enjoy together cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China]   Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China] EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 6:14 pm

Holy moly, Gorgeous repaints! cheers

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China]   Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 3:35 pm

How.. How could I have missed this? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'm totally in love with your repaints! They are gorgeous. The figurines you used are wonderful, but you made them even better. They look so realistic the way you've painted them; just look at the sunbear Shocked
As Kosta and Christophe already mentioned, they're a bit too glossy to me (especially the Asian black bear), but further I find them just gorgeous <3
I'm really looking forward to see your other repaints and your collection! cheers

Oh and welcome on the forum, have a great time here Smile

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China]   Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 4:27 pm

Your work is fabulous. I think you've established a solid fan base :)

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China]   Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China] EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:17 am

You truly are the jack of all trades - amazing work cheers

Attis

Country/State : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China]   Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China] EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 9:54 am

I can only says : WOW !!!! Very Happy

Those bears looks awesome.

Im really a big fan of your works ! Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
Oryx7557

Oryx7557

Country/State : new zealand

PostSubject: Re: Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China]   Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China] EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 11:30 pm

well done so awesome how much a lil bit of paint can change a model there amazing cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China]   Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China] Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Sun & Large Moon~My repaint Mojo Sunbear & Bullyland asian black bear[A Friend from China]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Customs and Homemade models :: Custom figures and accessories-
Jump to: