Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marine Life set from Toyway, - Susannes new models by Nayab :-)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Marine Life set from Toyway, - Susannes new models by Nayab :-) Empty
PostSubject: Marine Life set from Toyway, - Susannes new models by Nayab :-)   Marine Life set from Toyway, - Susannes new models by Nayab :-) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 5:26 am

Thanks to Roger I already have a couple if the models, but  I just could not resist this set of Nayab models on Ebay, Embarassed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The big models are clearly Nayab "Realistic Animals" , - does anybody know what series the crabs, fish and clams are from ?

As an extra bonus, the backside shows almost all the "Realistic" models.Very Happy
Arrrh, if only I lived a plave where I could get the mule, the grouse, ibex, puma, and, and  Laughing

Uhh, for a long time, I have been able to resist collecting Nayab, but now it seems that my darned willpower is crumbling again lol!

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Marine Life set from Toyway, - Susannes new models by Nayab :-)   Marine Life set from Toyway, - Susannes new models by Nayab :-) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 6:15 am

Congratulations Susanne :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Marine Life set from Toyway, - Susannes new models by Nayab :-)   Marine Life set from Toyway, - Susannes new models by Nayab :-) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 6:44 am

Oh what a wonderful set! Some great animals there! Congratulations

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Marine Life set from Toyway, - Susannes new models by Nayab :-)   Marine Life set from Toyway, - Susannes new models by Nayab :-) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 6:54 am

Thankyou, dear guys cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Marine Life set from Toyway, - Susannes new models by Nayab :-)   Marine Life set from Toyway, - Susannes new models by Nayab :-) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 11:16 am

Nayab is redisigning the toy industry. It is incredible the amount of companies using their figures! Shocked
Fortunately, many of their designs are very decent and they seem to never stop of expanding their range. Very Happy
I've never got that gazelle, once Robert tried to send one of these to me and if I remember correctly, it got lost somewhere. Crying or Very sad
I hope you're lucky with those you're missing and thanks for sharing these with us! flower

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Marine Life set from Toyway, - Susannes new models by Nayab :-)   Marine Life set from Toyway, - Susannes new models by Nayab :-) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 7:55 pm

Thankyou, dear Roger Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marine Life set from Toyway, - Susannes new models by Nayab :-)   Marine Life set from Toyway, - Susannes new models by Nayab :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

Marine Life set from Toyway, - Susannes new models by Nayab :-)
Page 1 of 1