Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant

Go down 
+7
Kikimalou
skysthelimit
costicuba
LeeAnn
Roger
widukind
Ice_twin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Attis

Attis

Country/State : Hungary

Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant Empty
PostSubject: Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant   Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 9:26 pm

Hello my friends !

Some day ago i have made one agreement with my friend Kosta that i send some modells to him and he would repaint them.

The first one is finished and he has made some great photos from about him and has send to me.
But this birds looks so phantastic, that i has decern to show here, so all you can see him.

This modell is one old Lineol (or Elastolin) Golden Pheasant. This bird is one of the coloured member of the Pheasant family and one favorited member for me.

But my figure was very rubbed, the end of his tail is failed and the basis was in very bad condition. Sadly i dont have photos from the original one - i have in this condion buyt from the e-bay - but i think you dont wanna see this....

Kosta ha rapairt and repainted him and i could say he has give a new life for this fantastic creature.
I am very-very thankful for them.
He has made another wonder. Very Happy Very Happy

So here comes the Pictures :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And at the end i must say again a very-very great thanks for my bulgarian Friend to do this for me.

Now is not question wich bird is in the new favorited ones in my collection. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ice_twin

Ice_twin

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant   Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 9:28 pm

Oh wow that is simply stunning :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant   Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:25 pm

A wonderful figurine!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant   Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:35 pm

What a stunning, wonderful bird it is now affraid
It is simply amazing : Kosta hit exactly the right colours and patterns of this incredibly coloured bird !!!! cheers

And the model is wonderful, - just the stupid, self-centered critter that they are Laughing

Attis, you are getting a true, fantastic gem there ! The best of two worlds : Lineol modelling and Kosta painting drunken cheers

Attis

Attis

PostSubject: Re: Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant   Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:46 pm

Yes Suzanne i think the same. The best sculpting and now the best paiting. Very Happy

As i have buy this modell i have think what a great modell - but his condition was so pure. I dont think repaiting myself - sadly those artistic thinks are not my strongholds - i must find someone who could made it.

And i think i have find the real master for this work. Very Happy

He looks now like a new modell - and yes he is.
Not new - just newborn. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant   Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:46 pm

We won't forgive you if you were repainting one of these composition animal figures if it was in good condition! Laughing
But here you have two good excuses, first the figures was in very poor condition as you described, second, it was Kosta who repainted and restored it, thus, it doesn't surprise me that the final result is so magnificent! cheers

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant   Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:12 am

Kosta can paint birds AND big cats too! cheers Absolutely gorgeous, big congratulations Attis!

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant   Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 4:10 pm

cheers
This model, it it seems to be very rare and expensive... so,
the only excuse for me and Attis , that we changed it with new colors, is that the condition was realy bad...   Embarassed Very Happy
Thank you very much everybody, for these all nice words :)
Attis, I`m very happy that you like the result of my work :)
And congratulations for your first topic in the forum :))) That`s makes me proud , becouse I participate in it :)
it was interesting for me, to know more about this model...
First I checked figurenmuseum.de  for info... and there , they show this model as Elastolin model :
You can see here
The model there is painted as Silver Pheasant...  but as we know, they make some mistakes on this websait... so I checked all catalogues, what we have here... and yes, it is not an Elastolin..
I didn`t find the same model in Lineol catalogues, but I saw the other Golden pheasant model as a Lineol. So this one is maybe also Lineol.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant   Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 3:29 pm

Incredible bird and extraordinary colors. Congratulation my friends Applause cheers

I don't know why modern companies forgot to make such a beautiful bird scratch
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant   Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 3:59 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

Exactly...
Beautiful model, congrats to both of you

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant   Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 6:42 pm

costicuba wrote:

I didn`t find the same model in Lineol catalogues, but I saw the other Golden pheasant model as a Lineol. So this one is maybe also Lineol.

It isn't a Lineol or Elastolin, it is a Tipple-Topple, like the Silver pheasant Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant   Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 7:06 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

I think the paintwork will make it much too expensive... Suspect

ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant   Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 7:54 pm

Looks really great!  cheers cheers cheers

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Attis

Attis

PostSubject: Re: Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant   Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 7:58 pm

Thanks Christophe the infos from the Silver Pheasant.

Those is my search list, but when i found one and thos is not in the perfect condition i know where must i send them to mewborning. Very Happy

And yes Suzanne, bacause the paintwork the modell is much more expensive as before. Now is too prize for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant   Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 8:51 pm

widukind wrote:
A wonderful figurine!
Very Happy cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant   Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant Empty

Back to top Go down

Repainted old Lineol Golden Pheasant
Page 1 of 1