Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awesome new K&M bulk animals lot i won on eBay, Sun Bear, Javan Rhino, etc

Go down 
+5
widukind
sbell
Roger
Tiermann
weaselfan93
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Awesome new K&M bulk animals lot i won on eBay, Sun Bear, Javan Rhino, etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome new K&M bulk animals lot i won on eBay, Sun Bear, Javan Rhino, etc   Awesome new K&M bulk animals lot i won on eBay, Sun Bear, Javan Rhino, etc - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 11:10 pm

sbell wrote:

Sure, go ahead. And yes, they are not as good as some earlier K&M tubes (but better than the very earliest ones), almost a little more cartoonish. They came out right in that transition time just before K&M started pushing as Wild Republic.
[/quote]

Thanks for info with foxes and thanks for taking your time to clear things up. Very Happy
Though, I quoted back this previous citacion, when you mean the very earliest tubes is this one included? Do you recognize it as K&M?
We don't know anything about the very first tubes, maybe these Nayab like in your gallery belong to them. scratch

sbell

Country/State : Canada

Awesome new K&M bulk animals lot i won on eBay, Sun Bear, Javan Rhino, etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome new K&M bulk animals lot i won on eBay, Sun Bear, Javan Rhino, etc   Awesome new K&M bulk animals lot i won on eBay, Sun Bear, Javan Rhino, etc - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 11:33 pm

Roger wrote:
sbell wrote:

Sure, go ahead. And yes, they are not as good as some earlier K&M tubes (but better than the very earliest ones), almost a little more cartoonish. They came out right in that transition time just before K&M started pushing as Wild Republic.

Thanks for info with foxes and thanks for taking your time to clear things up. Very Happy
Though, I quoted back this previous citacion, when you mean the very earliest tubes is this one included? Do you recognize it as K&M?
We don't know anything about the very first tubes, maybe these Nayab like in your gallery belong to them. scratch [/quote]

That photo is the original Rain Forest animals tube! And yes, I did have it, maybe still have some of it (I turned the elephants into Deinotherium though).
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Awesome new K&M bulk animals lot i won on eBay, Sun Bear, Javan Rhino, etc   Awesome new K&M bulk animals lot i won on eBay, Sun Bear, Javan Rhino, etc - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:48 pm

sbell wrote:
Roger wrote:
sbell wrote:

We don't know anything about the very first tubes, maybe these Nayab like in your gallery belong to them. scratch

That photo is the original Rain Forest animals tube! And yes, I did have it, maybe still have some of it (I turned the elephants into Deinotherium though).[/quote]

Thanks Sean, these earlier tubes are not so easy to identify, maybe we can group some of them to put on TAI. study Let's see if I don't use your deinotherium as an elephant. elephant Wink

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Awesome new K&M bulk animals lot i won on eBay, Sun Bear, Javan Rhino, etc   Awesome new K&M bulk animals lot i won on eBay, Sun Bear, Javan Rhino, etc - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:00 pm

Roger wrote:
sbell wrote:
Roger wrote:
sbell wrote:

That photo is the original Rain Forest animals tube! And yes, I did have it, maybe still have some of it (I turned the elephants into Deinotherium though).

Thanks Sean, these earlier tubes are not so easy to identify, maybe we can group some of them to put on TAI. study Let's see if I don't use your deinotherium as an elephant. elephant Wink [/quote]

Well, fortunately I have a photo from before the conversion!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Awesome new K&M bulk animals lot i won on eBay, Sun Bear, Javan Rhino, etc   Awesome new K&M bulk animals lot i won on eBay, Sun Bear, Javan Rhino, etc - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:17 pm

sbell wrote:
Roger wrote:
sbell wrote:
Roger wrote:
sbell wrote:

Thanks Sean, these earlier tubes are not so easy to identify, maybe we can group some of them to put on TAI. study Let's see if I don't use your deinotherium as an elephant. elephant Wink

[/quote]

ABRACADABRA and a croc stole a photo! Shocked
That's great, if I spot all others in your gallery, I'll open a Wiki page to that tube. bounce cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Awesome new K&M bulk animals lot i won on eBay, Sun Bear, Javan Rhino, etc   Awesome new K&M bulk animals lot i won on eBay, Sun Bear, Javan Rhino, etc - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:11 am

sbell wrote:
Roger wrote:
sbell wrote:
Roger wrote:
sbell wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]

I think i have or had a few too, that are smaller as the other tube animals, right. And is this the tube with the bongo and little tapir?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Awesome new K&M bulk animals lot i won on eBay, Sun Bear, Javan Rhino, etc   Awesome new K&M bulk animals lot i won on eBay, Sun Bear, Javan Rhino, etc - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 1:12 am

widukind wrote:
I think i have or had a few too, that are smaller as the other tube animals, right. And is this the tube with the bongo and little tapir?

I think Sean can reply better once I don't have them but yes, they seem to be somewhat smaller and there is a bongo and a Malayan tapir with a big eyring. Very Happy

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Awesome new K&M bulk animals lot i won on eBay, Sun Bear, Javan Rhino, etc   Awesome new K&M bulk animals lot i won on eBay, Sun Bear, Javan Rhino, etc - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 1:51 am

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:

I think Sean can reply better once I don't have them but yes, they seem to be somewhat smaller and there is a bongo and  a Malayan tapir with a big eyring. Very Happy

Yes, there was an early rainforest toob with those animals. Not sure what records I have of many of those.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Awesome new K&M bulk animals lot i won on eBay, Sun Bear, Javan Rhino, etc   Awesome new K&M bulk animals lot i won on eBay, Sun Bear, Javan Rhino, etc - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 5:52 am

sbell wrote:
Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:

I think Sean can reply better once I don't have them but yes, they seem to be somewhat smaller and there is a bongo and  a Malayan tapir with a big eyring. Very Happy

Yes, there was an early rainforest toob with those animals. Not sure what records I have of many of those.

Thanks, so i have a few ( or all?) figurines of this tube. Another tube with unmarked and smaller figurines was a American wildlife i think. From this tube i have also figurines.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Awesome new K&M bulk animals lot i won on eBay, Sun Bear, Javan Rhino, etc   Awesome new K&M bulk animals lot i won on eBay, Sun Bear, Javan Rhino, etc - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 1:57 pm

widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:
Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:

Thanks, so i have a few ( or all?) figurines of this tube. Another tube with unmarked and smaller figurines was a American wildlife i think. From this tube i have also figurines.

As far as I know, yes--the early tubes were somewhat crude, with much smaller, unmarked figures.
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

Country/State : México

PostSubject: Re: Awesome new K&M bulk animals lot i won on eBay, Sun Bear, Javan Rhino, etc   Awesome new K&M bulk animals lot i won on eBay, Sun Bear, Javan Rhino, etc - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 8:31 am

Hello, does anyone have that Java rhinoceros to sell to me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome new K&M bulk animals lot i won on eBay, Sun Bear, Javan Rhino, etc   Awesome new K&M bulk animals lot i won on eBay, Sun Bear, Javan Rhino, etc - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome new K&M bulk animals lot i won on eBay, Sun Bear, Javan Rhino, etc
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2