Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh

Go down 
+21
MARTINLATIN
cattlecollector
SUSANNE
ghostme9
Bongo
Taos
AmyJD
JonasV
onatello
gulogulo
*Valencia Stables*
LeeAnn
klompenboertje
widukind
Kikimalou
donny ong
Tupolew Tu-154
Roger
Tarunyada
Saarlooswolfhound
ida
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ida

Country/State : Germany

Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh Empty
PostSubject: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm

The new Special Edition "Allgäuer Kuh" mit Glocke Nr. 82948

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Das Bessere ist der Feind des Guten! - The better is the enemy of the good!

Schaut doch auch mal auf unsere Homepage: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now on Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://www.tiewe.de
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 7:26 pm

Beautiful figure. The bell seems big though... Congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 7:44 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Beautiful figure. The bell seems big though... Congrats!

Same thoughts here. I really like this figurine, but the bell looks very big. But I'm not a cattle expert; maybe those bells are this big for real Razz

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 8:02 pm

Thanks for showing Franz! I like the cow but the bell is very distracting! Shocked Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 8:34 pm

Ohhh! So beautyful !!! cheers
I really, really love this one ...where did you get it ? drunken

The item number indicates that it is made for a customer ..like the Marbach stud horses and such.

ida

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 8:39 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohhh! So beautyful !!! cheers
I really, really love this one ...where did you get it ? drunken

In germany you can order it by Müller. I didn't know where this model is made for.

Das Bessere ist der Feind des Guten! - The better is the enemy of the good!

Schaut doch auch mal auf unsere Homepage: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now on Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://www.tiewe.de
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 9:18 pm

THANKYOU very much Very Happy

Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 10:57 pm

Wonderful cow, and the bell looks like removable. Good.

The bells are in real so big, its right.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 2:56 am

Congrats and thanks Franz.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 3:39 am

It is a beautiful cow, the painting is warm and smooth, bell or not drunken
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 11:15 am

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Wonderful cow, and the bell looks like removable. Good.

The bells are in real so big, its right.

Poor cows Laughing

I remember Joyce and Anouk showing this Müller special before, but I can't find it at the moment scratch

EDIT I found it! It's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. With a link to the Brandora site here.

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 12:21 pm

Congratulations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
klompenboertje

klompenboertje

Country/State : the Netherlands/drenthe

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 8:36 pm

I am a cow expert Embarassed but I don't know cattle with bells Cool
I love to go skiïng in austria, there they use this lare bells when, after the grazing season, the cattle came home from the mountain meadows. they have then a big party and pimp their cattle with large bells and flowers. there are nice films on the internet when you look at 'almabtrieb'.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 11:54 pm

Love the cow, not the bell. Cute concept though.

*Valencia Stables*

Country/State : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 11:59 pm

Nice Big bell, but fine otherwise! Would be nice if they added holly and made it a Christmas special!
Back to top Go down
Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 9:15 am

Been to Müller yesterday-the cow is listed, but not in stock, so I couldn't order her...Next week I'm in Munich-hopefully, I will get her in the Müller Store their-bavaria is the Homeland of"Allgäuer Cows"....Otherwise I will go everyday to my Mülelr and ask for her...I want that cow.... Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. How did you know about the existence of the Allgäuer cow ?
Back to top Go down
gulogulo

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 10:03 am

You can order them online. They send it to the store of your choice.
Back to top Go down
onatello

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 11:43 am

Congratulations, she is very nice!

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 3:51 pm

Unfortunately not available-also in the Onlinestore. Maybe it is already sold out.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 8:19 am

gulogulo wrote:
You can order them online. They send it to the store of your choice.

Where ? How ? bounce bounce Very Happy

Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 10:42 am

It is listed in the Onlinestore-but as said, its not available-out of stock...maybe sold out..? I will phone Müller tommorow..look here:

"Nicht lieferbar"means"not deliverable".
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 6:02 pm

Beautiful cow and the bell seems kinda right size. I mean it must be not very nice for the real ones to have it but from the model you can just remove it Razz

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 6:19 pm

The cows don't care about the bells and the"ringing"-they know it. Would the cows from the"Meat factories"be asked if they would to live in the factory without bell or in the mountains almost the whole year OUTDOORS on grass meadows, with fresh air, sunlight, and MOVEMENT,but with bell, I bet, they would decide themselfs for the second choice....
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 8:26 pm

Bongo wrote:
The cows don't care about the bells and the"ringing"-they know it. Would the cows from the"Meat factories"be asked if they would to live in the factory without bell or in the mountains almost the whole year OUTDOORS on grass meadows, with fresh air, sunlight, and MOVEMENT,but with bell, I bet, they would decide themselfs for the second choice....

Well if it was up to me all cows would be living in the mountains, without the bells. I mean of course they get used to them, but did someone ask them if they want them or not? Razz I bet they'd prefer not to have them on their way.

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 4:04 pm

The cow will ab available again next week...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh Empty

Back to top Go down

Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: