Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh

Go down 
+21
MARTINLATIN
cattlecollector
SUSANNE
ghostme9
Bongo
Taos
AmyJD
JonasV
onatello
gulogulo
*Valencia Stables*
LeeAnn
klompenboertje
widukind
Kikimalou
donny ong
Tupolew Tu-154
Roger
Tarunyada
Saarlooswolfhound
ida
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AmyJD

Country/State : Netherlands

Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 7:16 pm

Oh, no.. im now in Germany...
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 1:52 pm

Lovely model! Smile Smile

ghostme9

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 9:56 pm

Would anyone happen to know if this will be back in stock anytime or is that it now? Or is it likely it will be released next year as a non exclusive? Really would like to have it for my farm!

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 9:40 am

Schkeich told this an exclusive model for Müller, but they didn't told me if it is available only for limited time or not, but I guess so. So if you wnat it for your collection, you have to be quick to get it, if you not want to pay the high prices on Ebay.
Back to top Go down
ghostme9

ghostme9

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 12:03 am

Been showing not available for the past 1 week now..... Not worth what ebay sellers are currently offering it at. Oh well..

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 9:48 am

JonasV wrote:

Well if it was up to me all cows would be living in the mountains, without the bells. I mean of course they get used to them, but did someone ask them if they want them or not? Razz I bet they'd prefer not to have them on their way.

My dear Jonas , you are the kindest person on earth. I am sure that if you could, you would take them all into your room when it is raining Very Happy

But it is actually a question of all or nothing.  If they shall roam free, they need bells.
Anybody who has tried to find a run-away cow knows how far they can get in just a few hours, - imagine finding them in the huge, steep alps, if not some had a bell on.
The size of the bells also has a practical reason.
The larger the bell, the deeper the sound, and the herd and their cow-herd know the sound of their own cows'  bells, even if it is misty or dark.
A deep sound carries further, - I suppose that it depends on the landscape what is needed, but that is only my guess Wink

Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 11:28 am

Bells are for cows much better than a leach for a dog....or a cage for millions of single kept budgies and parrots in the homes of their"lovely"owners.... Very Happy

But when it comes to animals, most people do not have a senseof reality, because they do not know thee rare diffrences between humans and animals...."Oh my godness, the poor"Baby"hippo is sooooo lonely....."And what about the pooooor cows and pigs and chicken from the meat factories ? They are not lonely, of course, but It think, these are really very poor creaturs--but it is important to have every day cheap meat on the plate, isn't it ?

By the way-I'm vegetarian, because I feel Sorry for these creatures...but the poor cattle in the Allgäu with these terrible bells.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 7:38 pm

Looks great Very Happy

A large bell makes more sound, and at a lower pitch. It is easier to hear a more gong like sound than little tinkling bells when at a distance. My grandpa used to use bells before he had fences for the cattle. He said eventually some of them got real smart and would lean against something with the bell in between so that it wouldn't make noise. I don't know if that's true or not, but it made a good story. Laughing

Klompenboertje, the festival is called Fête de la Transhumance. It was originally centered around the Aubrac breed of cattle, which look very similar to the figure.

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 6:44 am

Lije this one TOO
I Hope in The USA get this soon!
Back to top Go down
Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 10:38 am

"Today's the Day, the sun is shinning, the tank is clean and we're getting out of here..."Yeah,today's the day-the Allgäuer Cow is available again and can be ordered online-mine is underway -She will be defenitely a nice addition to my Schleich cattle herd...
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 1:30 pm

CONGRATULATIONS, dear Bongo cheers

ghostme9

ghostme9

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 8:52 pm

Bongo, If I sent you some paypal money, could you also pickup one for me and ship to UK? I didn't realise it was local pickup only :-(

ghostme9

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 8:53 pm

Bongo, If I sent you some paypal money, could you also pickup one for me and ship to UK? I didn't realise it was local pickup only :-(

Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 10:35 pm

ghostme9 wrote:
Would anyone happen to know if this will be back in stock anytime or is that it now?  Or is it likely it will be released next year as a non exclusive?  Really would like to have it for my farm!

Based on previous experience:
All "exclusive" figures from Schleich will be easily available to any part in the world, as long as you are patient.
Just look at the recent "exclusive for USA only" Angus and Hereford cow families.
They are easily purchased now from any online European shop.
I feel sorry for the people that did buy them from USA sellers and had to pay an extra $15 shipping fee or more...

Schleich wants your money, don't worry. tongue

I'm pretty confident that if you have the discipline to wait a little longer, you can buy this pretty cow for a decent price any time soon in a shop nearby.
But if you want it in your greedy paws ASAP, than expect to pay the "exclusive" fee. Twisted Evil

ghostme9

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 7:27 am

Thanks Simone, I will sit on my hands and wait to see

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 10:18 pm

Hi is there anyone in germany who would be able to pick 1 up for me and send to the uk if i paypal the money first would really love to get 1 of these and the exclusive black bull if anyone can help out with either
thanks steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 9:44 am

I'm also interested in the exclusive Black Rodeo bull-I would exchange it for the Allgäuer Kuh. Anyone who is interested in that deal, please contact me by PM.
Back to top Go down
AmyJD

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 5:30 pm

Bloodrayne wrote:
ghostme9 wrote:
Would anyone happen to know if this will be back in stock anytime or is that it now?  Or is it likely it will be released next year as a non exclusive?  Really would like to have it for my farm!

All "exclusive" figures from Schleich will be easily available to any part in the world, as long as you are patient.
Just look at the recent "exclusive for USA only" Angus and Hereford cow families.
I feel sorry for the people that did buy them from USA sellers and had to pay an extra $15 shipping fee or more...

I'm pretty confident that if you have the discipline to wait a little longer, you can buy this pretty cow for a decent price any time soon in a shop nearby.
But if you want it in your greedy paws ASAP, than expect to pay the "exclusive" fee. Twisted Evil

Can you pm me the name of the shops?
Im glad to hear they are available in Europe!!
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 12:30 pm

Wink I have still two cows, who are looking for a new home:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 5:19 pm

AmyJD wrote:
Bloodrayne wrote:
ghostme9 wrote:

Can you pm me the name of the shops?

Im glad to hear they are available in Europe!!

Hello AmyJD. I didn't see your post until now.  Sleep
I have purchased Schleich figures from this shop quite often.
They deliver fast and if you order for 30 euros or more, you don't have to pay shipping costs. (Just for the Netherlands!)

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 3:57 pm

I really like the cowbell cheers
I posted a video of the sound on our Facebook Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:05 pm

joyce & anouk wrote:
I really like the cowbell  cheers
I posted a video of the sound on our Facebook  Very Happy

cheers Laughing Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh   Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Special Edition Allgäuer Kuh
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2