Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Today very slowly

Go down 
+2
Jetty
Kikimalou
6 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Today very slowly Empty
PostSubject: Today very slowly   Today very slowly EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 6:56 pm

I dont know why but STS works today very slowly. With my smartphone and with my computer too. All the other things in the internet works normally. So have anybody a idea?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Today very slowly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today very slowly   Today very slowly EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 7:01 pm

It's working fine for me scratch I'm not sure!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Today very slowly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today very slowly   Today very slowly EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 8:11 pm

Working fine for me also Shocked scratch

I hope it will be better for you soon Very Happy

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Today very slowly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today very slowly   Today very slowly EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 9:50 pm

I had no problems today scratch
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Today very slowly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today very slowly   Today very slowly EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 10:47 pm

Working perfectly with me too! No maintenaince running so I think everything is fine. Have you tried different topics in both devices? Also, if it happened with the same topic could you link us to it? Very Happy

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

Today very slowly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today very slowly   Today very slowly EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 12:35 pm

I thought I was the only one, but STS was here very slow also, now its working fine! cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Today very slowly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today very slowly   Today very slowly EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 1:03 pm

Roger wrote:
Working perfectly with me too! No maintenaince running so I think everything is fine. Have you tried different topics in both devices? Also, if it happened with the same topic could you link us to it? Very Happy

No :) it was for every topic the same :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Today very slowly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today very slowly   Today very slowly EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 1:04 pm

Many thanks friends, today it work fine too. It was strange, it was really only STS that was slowly.

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Today very slowly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today very slowly   Today very slowly EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 1:11 pm

Glad it's working better for you today cheers cheers

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Today very slowly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today very slowly   Today very slowly EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 1:16 am

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

Thanks for information, I see it was not only you who have found the forum slowly. Surely a temporary thing, let me know if it happens often and we perform some mantenaince tasks. Very Happy

widukind

Today very slowly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today very slowly   Today very slowly EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 7:29 am

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

Thanks for information, I see it was not only you who have found the forum slowly. Surely a temporary thing, let me know if it happens often and we perform some mantenaince tasks. Very Happy

I will do it :)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Today very slowly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today very slowly   Today very slowly EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:01 am

Great that it works now Applause

Sponsored content

Today very slowly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today very slowly   Today very slowly Empty

Back to top Go down

Today very slowly
Page 1 of 1