Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STS works very slowly today

Go down 
+3
Kikimalou
Roger
widukind
7 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

STS works very slowly today Empty
PostSubject: STS works very slowly today   STS works very slowly today EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 10:13 am

Today i have a problem, only STS works very very slowly.Not other websites

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: STS works very slowly today   STS works very slowly today EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 12:35 pm

Forum is working normally for me, if anyone is having difficulties, please let me know.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: STS works very slowly today   STS works very slowly today EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 3:15 pm

No problem for me too scratch
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: STS works very slowly today   STS works very slowly today EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 5:39 pm

I've had this problem on and off this week. It will struggle to load, and then load very easily. Pictures are also sometimes broken and sometimes not. Having run a Proboards forum before, though, I think a lot of times the problems are on their end . . .
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: STS works very slowly today   STS works very slowly today EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 6:08 pm

I've just performed a little maintenance task, it will get slow for a while but I hope it gets better.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: STS works very slowly today   STS works very slowly today EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 9:57 pm

It was slow earlier today for me, but since the last two hours all is fien ! Thankyou , dear Roger Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: STS works very slowly today   STS works very slowly today EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 12:52 am

SUSANNE wrote:
It was slow earlier today for me, but since the last two hours all is fien ! Thankyou , dear Roger Very Happy

Thanks for your feedback Susanne. Without feedback, I can't be sure about the results because I was not experiencing any kind of slowness on forum. Let's wait and see if our friends can visit the forum without any problems.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: STS works very slowly today   STS works very slowly today EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 2:17 pm

Roger wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Thanks for your feedback Susanne. Without feedback, I can't be sure about the results because I was not experiencing any kind of slowness on forum. Let's wait and see if our friends can visit the forum without any problems.

Yes, feedback is very important !

Hi remeber a guy saying that otherwise it is like playing bowling without being able to see if you hit the cones Laughing Laughing

Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: STS works very slowly today   STS works very slowly today EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 3:32 pm

No problems at all! Very Happy Thank you for the great maintenance work Roger!!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: STS works very slowly today   STS works very slowly today EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 4:59 pm

It works again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: STS works very slowly today   STS works very slowly today EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 6:06 pm

It was struggling to load for me too yesterday but it seems remedied. Thank you for your work Roger!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: STS works very slowly today   STS works very slowly today EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 10:34 pm

OK, thanks everyone for your feedback. I am glad everything is working fine now. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: STS works very slowly today   STS works very slowly today Empty

Back to top Go down

STS works very slowly today
Page 1 of 1