Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How does trading works?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

How does trading works? Empty
PostSubject: How does trading works?   How does trading works? EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 10:59 pm

Hello everyone! :) Today I would like to talk about trading. Don't worry, I know trading is changing an animal toy for getting another. But my doubt is... Which are the requirements for trading?
And a little interview... How was your experience in trading? Good, or worrying?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: How does trading works?   How does trading works? EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 11:57 pm

Please view the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for trading/buying/selling here on STS Very Happy Of course this is not an exhaustible list but it serves as a basic guideline. I can say with absolute certainty that none of our current, active members here will screw you over. Everyone here will follow through with their end of the trade, that is not of an issue. If you ever have a concern about trading with someone and would prefer to have some feedback on that person, please do not hesitate to ask me or another moderator or admin and we would be happy to help you Smile

PostSubject: Re: How does trading works?   How does trading works? EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 9:42 pm

Thanks LeeAnn!
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: How does trading works?   How does trading works? EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 3:03 am

Happy to help! Very Happy

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: How does trading works?   How does trading works? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 1:52 am

Little late answering, but I'm in Florida also, so most of the trades I've been in have been out of country… they have all gone very well, I have been happy and I think my partners have been also. People who've been here awhile have probably been in at least 1 trade with someone else here, so you can ask anyone who has been involved in a trade with 'JoeBlow' ex. to PM you about their experience.

One helpful thing has been finding someone who can help with buying items only available in a given country, and/or acting as a buying agent sort of, helping you keep expenses down. An example, the Yowies here in the US- several of us have helped out-of-country members get pieces, helping with trades with other US members, having all the pieces shipped to them and shipping when they have accumulated all the wanted pieces to help keep their partner's shipping expenses down. I also received payment help once, someone acting as an intermediary when a seller that couldn't accept Paypal had something I wanted; a member here could and could pay the seller how they needed it. People here have been great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How does trading works?   How does trading works? Empty

Back to top Go down

How does trading works?
Page 1 of 1