Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Problem with answering PMs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

Problem with answering PMs Empty
PostSubject: Problem with answering PMs   Problem with answering PMs EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 12:18 pm

Hi, yesterdays and today (10 mins ago) I tried to reply via PM but immediately I sent the message, I can not find it in my Outbox or Sentbox. Using Vivaldi and Opera 12 under Windows 7 64bit. Admins, can you please investigate a little and help me?
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Problem with answering PMs   Problem with answering PMs EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 1:58 pm

Hmm, that's weird scratch It should show up as the first one in your sentbox or outbox if you haven't sent anything after. Hopefully Christophe or Roger can look into it for you, I can't see PMs.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Problem with answering PMs   Problem with answering PMs EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 11:40 pm

Hello Jarda, I can't test with these two browsers because their installation packages doesn't work in my system. Though, I had no problems using private messages with the most current browsers.
Could you please send a private message to me? Very Happy

jarda

PostSubject: Re: Problem with answering PMs   Problem with answering PMs EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 8:12 am

Roger wrote:
Hello Jarda, I can't test with these two browsers because their installation packages doesn't work in my system. Though, I had no problems using private messages with the most current browsers.

I just sent one PM to you. Weird, now I see the message in my Outbox... But I tried to send PM to the user "Hartebeest" (my third attempt), I saw no error message during sending but there is no PM copy either in my Outbox or Sentbox folder...

BTW: Can I ask which Opera/Vivaldi non-friendly system do you use?
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Problem with answering PMs   Problem with answering PMs EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:30 am

Did you have the problem only with Hartebeest?
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Problem with answering PMs   Problem with answering PMs EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:34 am

I just tried to PM Hartebeest with Safari browser and teh Pm is in my outbox
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

PostSubject: Re: Problem with answering PMs   Problem with answering PMs EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 12:27 pm

@Kiki: I do not use STS PM system frequently (up to 5 PMs per week) but I noticed no such problems before... But confirmed now again with Hartebeest (my attempt No4)...
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Problem with answering PMs   Problem with answering PMs EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 2:06 pm

jarda wrote:
Roger wrote:

I just sent one PM to you. Weird, now I see the message in my Outbox... But I tried to send PM to the user "Hartebeest" (my third attempt), I saw no error message during sending but there is no PM copy either in my Outbox or Sentbox folder...

BTW: Can I ask which Opera/Vivaldi non-friendly system do you use?

I use Windows Xp SP3 but my pc is running almost only with the essential services. Both browsers are not installing, they give errors during the installation and I think I am using the correct installation packages for Windows.
I use IE8, Firefox and Avantbrowser. :)
By the way, I replied to your message and checked configurations of the forum and everything is accordingly. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Problem with answering PMs   Problem with answering PMs Empty

Back to top Go down

Problem with answering PMs
Page 1 of 1