Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe

Go down 
+9
arafan
Tarunyada
NightLioness
75senta75
nayab
Oryx7557
widukind
SUSANNE
Logan'sArk
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 7:16 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Even more copies

I agree with you, I thought the same. But have you seen, now as "seller" is named "China" - not
"Nayab." Suspect scratch

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 9:28 pm

I think he knows he got 'busted' a bit and changed his name into China.
These new links are even more recognizable as copies than the previous batch...

Country/State : china

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 9:14 am

NAYAB 24 Pieces Set Farm Animal Toys,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
nayab

PostSubject: NAYAB Wild Animals Figurine 18 Pieces High Quality Relastic Toys    NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 9:18 am

Back to top Go down
nayab

PostSubject: NAYAB Mini Wild Animals Figurine 144 Pieces in Jar   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 9:20 am

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 10:19 am

Aren't they AAAs ? Shocked

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 10:19 am

They look exactly like the TOOB-models from Safari scratch

nayab

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 10:20 am

AAA is also owned by NAYAB

SUSANNE wrote:
Aren't they AAAs ? Shocked
Back to top Go down
nayab

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 10:21 am

These are our standard products, we also sell in TOOBS to many and also to many in Jar packing 72pcs to 144pcs JAR

SUSANNE wrote:
They look exactly like the TOOB-models from Safari scratch
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 10:23 am

I see Schleich, and a Collecta buffalo affraid

Dear Nayab, when collectors are looking for Nayab models, they don't look for copies of other brands, but for the lovely, REAL Nayab models Laughing

nayab

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 10:24 am

NO NO there is no copy,

SUSANNE wrote:
I see Schleich, and a Collecta buffalo affraid

Dear Nayab, when collectors are looking for Nayab models, they don't look for copies of other brands, but for the lovely, REAL Nayab models Laughing
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 12:48 pm

Nayab wrote:
NO NO there is no copy,

No ? But why are looking these kind of figures like animals by Schleich for 100%  ? May I ask you, are these "Original Nayab figures" made in cooperation with Schleich or has "Nayab" an licence or permission by Schleich? Or is it telepathy or I don´t see the differences betwee the figures ? May I ask you, who is the person behind the user "Nayab" ? A collector, the company Nayab or someone who does not belongs to the company Nayab ? Knows the real Nayab company, what you are writing here ?
Please do not tell, that these animals are originals, which were made and developed by " Nayab. "   If you want "to sell" me this figures as "original figures" by any brand, so do not think the collectors here on STS are stupid. Should I be on "the wrong way", so please feel give us some evidence ! study
Should I be  on "the wrong way", so please give us some evidence! And don't forget, no answer is also an anwer! Prove, what you say, I like learning always new facts about our hobby! study

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 12:55 pm

Nayab wrote:
These are our standard products, we also sell in TOOBS to many and also to many in Jar packing 72pcs to 144pcs JAR

Ok, it´s one of your "standard products." Applause cheers But what does it means! confused
But why are looking these kind of "standard products" like animals by Safari for 100% ? May I ask you, are these "Original Nayab figures" made in cooperation with Safari or has "Nayab" an licence or permission by Safari? Or is it telepathy or I don´t see the differences betwee the figures ? May I ask you, who is the person behind the user "Nayab" ? A collector, the company Nayab or someone who does not belongs to the company Nayab ? Knows the real Nayab company, what you are writing here ?
Please do not tell, that these animals are originals, which were made and developed by " Nayab. " If you want "to sell" me this figures as "original figures" by any brand, so do not think the collectors here on STS are stupid. Should I be on "the wrong way", so please feel give us some evidence ! study
Should I be on "the wrong way", so please give us some evidence! And don't forget, no answer is also an anwer! Prove, what you say, I like learning always new facts about our hobby! study

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 1:09 pm

75senta75 wrote:
Nayab wrote:
NO NO there is no copy,

No ? But why are looking these kind of figures like animals by Schleich for 100%  ? May I ask you, are these "Original Nayab figures" made in cooperation with Schleich or has "Nayab" an licence or permission by Schleich? Or is it telepathy or I don´t see the differences betwee the figures ? May I ask you, who is the person behind the user "Nayab" ? A collector, the company Nayab or someone who does not belongs to the company Nayab ? Knows the real Nayab company, what you are writing here ?
Please do not tell, that these animals are originals, which were made and developed by " Nayab. "   If you want "to sell" me this figures as "original figures" by any brand, so do not think the collectors here on STS are stupid. Should I be on "the wrong way", so please feel give us some evidence ! study
Should I be  on "the wrong way", so please give us some evidence! And don't forget, no answer is also an anwer! Prove, what you say, I like learning always new facts about our hobby! study

I agree with Yvette!

If you are being honest, we can work with that. We can learn, comment and discuss without the feeling of being fooled.
We can all see the copies from Schleich, CollectA, AAA and Papo. And Papo already gave an answer that they don't know you nor the products you sell.
Nor did they cooperate with you to produce these models. Making a mold out of an excising model that is not from your hands, is coping...

Who are you? We don't see these copies on Brand Nayabs website.
You also changed your Amazone name, but not here. It is because admins have to do that?

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 7:04 pm

nayab wrote:
Do you can tell me if the big reptiles from AAA are still being produced?

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 6:04 am

Yes its still being produced but only when buyer like to buy in large quantity,

arafan wrote:
nayab wrote:
Do you can tell me if the big reptiles from AAA are still being produced?
Back to top Go down
nayab

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 6:13 am

i no need to give you any evidence, if anyone have problem with us or with our product, ask them contact with us, you are labeling us all the time copy products,you are most stupid person i have ever seen

this is our product which we selling in USA since last 20 years, and you can see this product every where even in your city you can find in toy store.

do you think only western can produce this type figurine toys?

75senta75 wrote:
Nayab wrote:

Ok, it´s one of your "standard products."  Applause  cheers  But what does it means! confused
But why are looking these kind of "standard products" like animals by Safari for 100%  ? May I ask you, are these "Original Nayab figures" made in cooperation with Safari or has "Nayab" an licence or permission by Safari? Or is it telepathy or I don´t see the differences betwee the figures ? May I ask you, who is the person behind the user "Nayab" ? A collector, the company Nayab or someone who does not belongs to the company Nayab ? Knows the real Nayab company, what you are writing here ?
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 8:44 am

nayab wrote:
i no need to give you any evidence, if anyone have problem with us or with our product, ask them contact with us, you are labeling us all the time copy products,you are most stupid person i have ever seen

this is our product which we selling in USA since last 20 years, and you can see this product every where even in your city you can find in toy store.

75senta75 wrote:
Nayab wrote:

Ok, it´s one of your "standard products."  Applause  cheers  But what does it means! confused
But why are looking these kind of "standard products" like animals by Safari for 100%  ? May I ask you, are these "Original Nayab figures" made in cooperation with Safari or has "Nayab" an licence or permission by Safari? Or is it telepathy or I don´t see the differences betwee the figures ? May I ask you, who is the person behind the user "Nayab" ? A collector, the company Nayab or someone who does not belongs to the company Nayab ? Knows the real Nayab company, what you are writing here ?

Hey! exclamation It is NOT nice to call Yvette stupid! Now I am really pissed of!!!
Yvette asked many times for a clear explanation for all the OTHER copies and products, not only for this set.
You can't provide any information whatsoever and instead you 'defend' yourself by calling a member stupid... Not really mature! >.<

Why can't she contact here? You can give us all the information, as I am sure more members think most of them are copies.

I must say that I do recognize the tiger, elephant and cheetah from this set, also in the Netherlands.
But that does not mean you are a real member of Nayab, those other sets you advertise are not copies and that you have not respond formally to any other question we ask!

I do not apologize for any tone I have set here, you don't call a member stupid!

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 10:01 am

NightLioness wrote:
nayab wrote:

75senta75 wrote:
Nayab wrote:

Hey! exclamation It is NOT nice to call Yvette stupid! Now I am really pissed of!!!
Yvette asked many times for a clear explanation for all the OTHER copies and products, not only for this set.
You can't provide any information whatsoever and instead you 'defend' yourself by calling a member stupid... Not really mature! >.<

Why can't she contact here? You can give us all the information, as I am sure more members think most of them are copies.

I must say that I do recognize the tiger, elephant and cheetah from this set, also in the Netherlands.
But that does not mean you are a real member of Nayab, those other sets you advertise are not copies and that you have not respond formally to any other question we ask!

I do not apologize for any tone I have set here, you don't call a member stupid!

Totally agree !

nayab

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 10:10 am

you people dose not know anything about manufacturing, you are just kids who collect the figurine toy, you thinking only western companies can develop such figurines but reality is that all western companies depend in china to manufacture their products in china,

there is many companies in china products million of toys but they do not publicity as western do so because of this reason you kids dose not know reality and start believing that western are the only one who done this product and rest all doing copy.

grow up kids, animals has no copy,
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 10:23 am

nayab wrote:
you people dose not know anything about manufacturing, you are just kids who collect the figurine toy, you thinking only western companies can develop such figurines but reality is that all western companies depend in china to manufacture their products in china,

there is many companies in china products million of toys but they do not publicity as western do so because of this reason you kids dose not know reality and start believing that western are the only one who done this product and rest all doing copy.

I don't think this kind of behavior should be tolerated on this forum, I think this is very rude from your side Nayab. (also, how unprofessional, are you really someone from Nayab? Do they really know how you work for their "PR"?)

Also, some of Nayab products you show here and in other eBay links are clearly copies of the major brands, we can see it very well. You don't have more arguments so you call people stupid, this is exactly what many people do when they don't have logical arguments to use. But it doesn't help! You can call me stupid but would that change the facts about the toys you want to sell?

I don't think this forum should promote the copycats like some products from the website you are showing here and by all means, it should not promote name calling and rude behavior.

Last edited by Ana on Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
nayab

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 10:24 am

how you say we selling copy? you have any evidence?

Ana wrote:
nayab wrote:

I don't think this kind of behavior should be tolerated on this forum, I think this is very rude from your side Nayab.

Also, some of Nayab products you show here and in other eBay links are clearly copies of the major brands, we can see it very well. You don't have more arguments so you call people stupid, this is exactly what many people do when they don't have logical arguments to use. But it doesn't help! You can call me stupid but would that change the facts about the toys you want to sell?

I don't think this forum should promote the copycats like some products from the website you are showing here and by all means, it should not promote name calling and rude behavior.

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 10:33 am

Once again, I don't really have too much time for the conversation like this. I think you should first apologise my friends Yvette, Karin and Florian and perhaps all collectors because you called us all "stupid kids". Otherwise I would message admins asking for your removal from our community or at least a warning.

I think what you are doing here is very unprofessional, are you really someone from Nayab? Do they really know how do you work for their "PR"?

About copies, yes, this is a quick screen shot from your auction, we see mould from other brands like Papo and Schleich. It's very easy to take the mould from existing sculpture. We already had this conversation on this forum about one year ago so I will not write much. Most of collectors here are able to see which big cat is copied from which company.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
nayab

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 10:35 am

did you bought this product from amazon to compare with others to make sure its copy or not? or you just predicting base on picture?

Ana wrote:
Once again, I don't really have too much time for the conversation like this. I think you should first apologise my friends Yvette, Karin and Florian. Otherwise I would message admins asking for your removal from our community or at least a warning.

I think what you are doing here is very unprofessional, are you really someone from Nayab? Do they really know how do you work for their "PR"?

About copies, yes, this is a quick screen shot from your auction, we see mould from other brands like Papo and Schleich. It's very easy to take the mould from existing sculpture. We already had this conversation on this forum about one year ago so I will not write much. Most of collectors here are able to see which big cat is copied from which company.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 10:46 am

I will not buy something that appears to be a copy and a picture you provided show the products that appear to be copied. From left to right I see mould taken from Schleich lion cub, Papo lion male, Papo leopard, Schleich leopard cub, Schleich tiger cub and Papo tigress with a cub. Even, the painting looks almost the same.
If you can show the "in hand" photos of the products, or comparison with the originals showing a lot of differences I will believe you. But I will not buy the products myself to check it. It is what Yvette asked you already several times, we think those are copies, you claim they are not, so please, prove it. Providing clear pictures proving it would be the best idea.
And apologising for name calling and insulting forum members is what we expect from you also.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next