Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe

Go down 
+9
arafan
Tarunyada
NightLioness
75senta75
nayab
Oryx7557
widukind
SUSANNE
Logan'sArk
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
nayab

Country/State : china

NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 10:52 am

as now you have no words and no evidence , its mean that you are mentally sick person who often like to label others as copy

Ana wrote:
I will not buy something that appears to be a copy and a picture you provided show the products that appear to be copied. From left to right I see mould taken from Schleich lion cub, Papo lion male, Papo leopard, Schleich leopard cub, Schleich tiger cub and Papo tigress with a cub. Even, the painting looks almost the same.
If you can show the "in hand" photos of the products, or comparison with the originals showing a lot of  differences I will believe you. But I will not buy the products myself to check it. It is what Yvette asked you already several times, we think those are copies, you claim they are not, so please, prove it. Providing clear pictures proving it would be the best idea.
And apologising for name calling and insulting forum members is what we expect from you also.
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 10:55 am

nayab wrote:
as now you have no words and no evidence , its mean that you are mentally sick person who often like to label others as copy

Ana wrote:
I will not buy something that appears to be a copy and a picture you provided show the products that appear to be copied. From left to right I see mould taken from Schleich lion cub, Papo lion male, Papo leopard, Schleich leopard cub, Schleich tiger cub and Papo tigress with a cub. Even, the painting looks almost the same.
If you can show the "in hand" photos of the products, or comparison with the originals showing a lot of  differences I will believe you. But I will not buy the products myself to check it. It is what Yvette asked you already several times, we think those are copies, you claim they are not, so please, prove it. Providing clear pictures proving it would be the best idea.
And apologising for name calling and insulting forum members is what we expect from you also.

That's enough Nayab, I will vote for your removal from forum.

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 10:55 am

Why not by amazon.de??

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
nayab

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 10:56 am

its mean if someone reply your stupid question, he is subject to remove,

Ana wrote:
nayab wrote:

Ana wrote:

That's enough Nayab, I will vote for your removal from forum.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 11:12 am

I think it is not good for a person who will sale anything to write affronts. European people often do want buy copies, and it is also forbidden to sale copies in western Europe. Thats a fact.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
nayab

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 11:16 am

widukind wrote:
I think it is not good for a person who will sale anything to write affronts.  European people often do want buy copies, and it is also forbidden to sale copies in western Europe. Thats a fact.

we are not selling anything to stupid buyers
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 11:20 am

nayab wrote:

No, it means insulting people can be a reason for that. No one from this forum called you names or was being rude. I don't want my friends being insulted, that's why I said anything on this subject at all. You were asked to apologise and ignored several times.

You still didn't provide evidence to prove your claims but you managed to insult a lot of people. Why?

Back to top Go down
nayab

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 11:22 am

Ana wrote:
nayab wrote:

No, it means insulting people can be a reason for that. No one from this forum called you names or was being rude. I don't want my friends being insulted, that's why I said anything on this subject at all. You were asked to apologise and ignored several times.

You still didn't provide evidence to prove your claims but you managed to insult a lot of people. Why?

what evidence you have to prove your claim? stop talking and get the evidence than talk otherwise dont waste time with stupid conversation
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 11:34 am

nayab wrote:
Ana wrote:
nayab wrote:

what evidence you have to prove your claim?   stop talking and get the evidence   than talk otherwise dont waste time with stupid conversation

Ok, to sum it up: we don't have your models, you don't want to show us in hand photos, we can only judge by official photos and the official photos appear to show the models that are copied.
Let's stop in this moment, we will not find a good end to this conversation and I don't think we can understand each other points. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 12:06 pm

nayab wrote:

Ana wrote:

Dear admins,
This is one of the clear proves that Nayab does not belong to this forum.

As for Nayab. Very professional of you to call us stupid kids who collect toy animals (which you sell btw). -_-"
I want a apology from you to my friends. I understand if you don't want any trouble, but you just made the biggest mistake to comment this way.

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 12:08 pm

you are trying to be racist, but your no any trick will work, if you have no proper evidence, do not blame anyone otherwise you will be label as stupid

NightLioness wrote:
nayab wrote:

Ana wrote:

Dear admins,

As for Nayab. Very professional of you to call us stupid kids who collect toy animals (which you sell btw). -_-"
I want a apology from you to my friends. I understand if you don't want any trouble, but you just made the biggest mistake to comment this way.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 12:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], that's much more than what could be acceptable. Instead of replying properly to these questions, you keep insulting wonderful persons and you are not able of apologizing. There are people from other Eastern companies posting on forum, not in a sales advertising mode as you and nobody on forum was unpleasant towards them and also none of these representatives insulted our members as you're doing.
I watched these topics in a silently way, despite your abusive advertising use but there was always the hope that your participation could be helpful to the forum and to the company. Instead of it, you opted for a very non diplomatic way what make us believe that you can't be from Nayab actually.
These insults are not acceptable and member is now banned, the topic will be not deleted but "kept in a jar" to be presented in future to someone really from Nayab.
I watched everyone's questions and I haven't foundn anything offensive on them, it won't be hard for a real Nayab representative to reply to them in a polite way.
I want to presente my apologies to everyone that was ofended by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and explain to our great Chinese members and friends that there isn't any kind of sinophobia in this act. If it was an Western company or member, the questions and procedures would be the exact same.

nayab wrote:
i no need to give you any evidence, if anyone have problem with us or with our product, ask them contact with us, you are labeling us all the time copy products,you are most stupid person i have ever seen

this is our product which we selling in USA since last 20 years, and you can see this product every where even in your city you can find in toy store.

do you think only western can produce this type figurine toys?

75senta75 wrote:
Nayab wrote:
These are our standard products, we also sell in TOOBS to many and also to many in Jar packing 72pcs to 144pcs JAR

Ok, it´s one of your "standard products." Applause cheers But what does it means! confused
But why are looking these kind of "standard products" like animals by Safari for 100% ? May I ask you, are these "Original Nayab figures" made in cooperation with Safari or has "Nayab" an licence or permission by Safari? Or is it telepathy or I don´t see the differences betwee the figures ? May I ask you, who is the person behind the user "Nayab" ? A collector, the company Nayab or someone who does not belongs to the company Nayab ? Knows the real Nayab company, what you are writing here ?
Please do not tell, that these animals are originals, which were made and developed by " Nayab. " If you want "to sell" me this figures as "original figures" by any brand, so do not think the collectors here on STS are stupid. Should I be on "the wrong way", so please feel give us some evidence ! study
Should I be on "the wrong way", so please give us some evidence! And don't forget, no answer is also an anwer! Prove, what you say, I like learning always new facts about our hobby! study

nayab wrote:
you people dose not know anything about manufacturing, you are just kids who collect the figurine toy, you thinking only western companies can develop such figurines but reality is that all western companies depend in china to manufacture their products in china,

there is many companies in china products million of toys but they do not publicity as western do so because of this reason you kids dose not know reality and start believing that western are the only one who done this product and rest all doing copy.

grow up kids, animals has no copy,

nayab wrote:

Ana wrote:
If you can show the "in hand" photos of the products, or comparison with the originals showing a lot of differences I will believe you. But I will not buy the products myself to check it. It is what Yvette asked you already several times, we think those are copies, you claim they are not, so please, prove it. Providing clear pictures proving it would be the best idea.

nayab wrote:
you are trying to be racist, but your no any trick will work, if you have no proper evidence, do not blame anyone otherwise you will be label as stupid

NightLioness wrote:
nayab wrote:

Ana wrote:
If you can show the "in hand" photos of the products, or comparison with the originals showing a lot of differences I will believe you. But I will not buy the products myself to check it. It is what Yvette asked you already several times, we think those are copies, you claim they are not, so please, prove it. Providing clear pictures proving it would be the best idea.

Dear admins,

Last edited by Roger on Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 2:53 pm

Thanks Roger.

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 3:08 pm

*Looks very angry at the computer screen.*
Have to keep calm after the last insult he made towards me personally.

*breathes in and out*

Thank you Roger!

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 4:00 pm

I think it's important to point out that little children are quite observant. And in fact, though meant as an insult, it should be a compliment.  Have you ever had a young child rattle off all the facts about something?  Although you may be able to convince children into something else at times, once they have settled their minds on something, it is easier to change the course of the rivers and the tides of oceans then to change their opinion.

However, I am unaware of how a statement of how someone is a little child and doesn't know things could be seen as anything other than an insult.

I'm sure we have all seen the beauty and the creativity of cultures at the Olympics.  It is not a matter of being the producer of such items that is in question. It is not a matter of whether someone from a different culture is capable of creating the prototype or even something exquisite. One must only look at our friends' repaints and originals to know people from all countries are capable of masterful and wonderful works.

Also, yes, there are such things as copies. It is a legality issue. In many countries something that is a determined BY THE LAW to be a knockoff or copy can be seized and fines can be assessed in excess of the worth of the item itself.

To insist someone buy something to prove their point is the place of a parent, or perhaps a trusted teacher. It is not the place of a promoter. (Prerequisites are entirely under a different canopy). We understand that, especially with translation software, intent is sometimes... confused. And we can work though such confusion, to clarify and explain and make an apology for insults.

It is typically considered the place of the seller to convince the buyer that their products are worth the buyer's time and money, to give reassurances and to secure the transaction.  A question about copies and who owns rights and if there is a collaboration falls succinctly under this.  If they were copies, it is up to the individual in question to decide whether or not they want them. The clarification of such publically would not overall significantly change sales.  Though some would not buy because there was no agreement between companies, other would buy simply to compare the difference between an established model and a copied pose in person.

Rather, it is a matter of the buyer's personal preference and wanting reassurance that they (the buyer) are staying within their (the buyer's) personal codes of conduct.  It really doesn't matter the motivation behind them:
- For some people it's a strict adherence to the supporting the owner of the mold's rights
- For some it's the reassurance that it's of a specific quality
- For some it's knowledge that young children may be playing with them

There are other motivations and other reasons. But whatever the reason, it is a personal decision.  It is not an insult on the brand or company or the collectors of their products.

(Feel free to delete or move, Admins)

Last edited by Wilorvise on Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification sentence added.)
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 4:53 pm

Laura, I think you are so right! Smile

By the way, I haven't heard anyone here saying that only people from "western countries" can design original toys. I think we see on this forum is exactly that talented people are in any country. The sculptor of all of the Papo wild cats is a Chinese artist, I remember reading the article about him, I think it was article sent somewhere on this forum.
More recently we have learnt about some of the most amazing handmade wild cats models, also masterly sculpted by another great artist from China, they are to see in the topic about jaguars.

I don't know how could the intentions be understood so differently? The question was if the moulds were taken from the other brands products (and if yes, if they have an agreement) and not in which countries the prototype models were sculpted. The info about the moulds can be important for example for the reasons explained by you, Laura Smile

Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 9:35 pm

I won't say much,because I think everything was allready said. But thank you Roger for banning this member and I hope that something like that won't happen again (and of course I don't want to say it's your fault).

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 9:58 pm

nayab wrote:
AAA is also owned by NAYAB
SUSANNE wrote:
Aren't they AAAs ? Shocked

Ohh, yes, that is right. But they are still marked AAA aren't they ?
Is Bill Chan still there ?

May I come with a suggestion for AAA ? The large cats that were made several years ago were SO wonderful Very Happy cat cat
Please, please, is it possible to suggest them to your dealers again , so we can get them? I am especially completely so muc in love with the Siamese cats, but have never been able to find them Crying or Very sad Very Happy

75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 10:22 pm

To the theme all is said - for the moment, I think too! It makes sense, that this topic remains at STS.
STS is a wonderful community with so many talented artists. It would be terrible, when their models would be "founded" and sell at Amazon some day by such people like nayab as "new original models".
I also really appreciate the support from so much member for each othe in this " nayab topic." Thanks a lot for this dear friends! On this occasion, we really have the best Admins and moderators that a forum can wish for. So thank you Roger, you have done the right descision.

PostSubject: NAYAB TOYS available at amazon North America and Amazon Europe website   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 1:10 pm

Now NAYAB toys are available at AMAZON north america and AMAZON Europe website
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 1:29 pm

Nayab wrote:
Now NAYAB toys are available at AMAZON north america and AMAZON Europe website

Oh, do you plan an continuation of the last discussion? I don´t hope so! study  scratch  Rolling Eyes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe   NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

NAYAB Products available at AMAZON North America and Europe
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3