Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character limit for posts?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Character limit for posts? Empty
PostSubject: Character limit for posts?   Character limit for posts? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 5:34 pm

I was adding to my sales topic the other day and as I put a few more links my internet kept crashing. It seemed like I might have reached a character limit. Is there one or is my computer just being annoying?

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Character limit for posts?   Character limit for posts? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 6:34 pm

Yes, there is a limit of 65,000 characters, spaces included, 65 thousands are not enough? Laughing
You'll have to split your topic or just open a new one and split it in two or three posts. Then, your old topic will be send to the basket. affraid tongue flower

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Character limit for posts?   Character limit for posts? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 6:37 pm

No I guess not lol! Thanks Roger Very Happy I've been deleting some unnecessary coding to slim down on the number of characters, so I should be able to squeeze the rest in. Hopefully. Laughing Just my typical female curiosity kicking in wondering how I can ramble on so much.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Character limit for posts?   Character limit for posts? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 8:21 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
No I guess not lol! Thanks Roger Very Happy I've been deleting some unnecessary coding to slim down on the number of characters, so I should be able to squeeze the rest in. Hopefully. Laughing Just my typical female curiosity kicking in wondering how I can ramble on so much.

lol! Too much makeup. Wink

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Character limit for posts?   Character limit for posts? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 9:00 pm

Haha that can't be it - I don't wear makeup Wink Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Character limit for posts?   Character limit for posts? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 9:56 pm

65000 CHARACTERS affraid

lol! lol!

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Character limit for posts?   Character limit for posts? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 9:59 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
65000 CHARACTERS affraid

lol! lol!

I already had the problem with the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

I guess it is a good news Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Character limit for posts?   Character limit for posts? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 10:53 pm

Perhaps break it down like they were filing cabinets into different posts? A-F, G-L, M-T, S-Z or something like that?

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Character limit for posts?   Character limit for posts? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 11:24 pm

LeeAnn wrote:

Laughing I was sure of it, actually 65 thousands is nothing when compared with the amount of money pretty girls waste with unneded makeup and loose the chance of saving some more money to get some new Breyer. Wink

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Character limit for posts?   Character limit for posts? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 1:21 am

Roger wrote:
LeeAnn wrote:

Laughing I was sure of it, actually 65 thousands is nothing when compared with the amount of money pretty girls waste with unneded makeup and loose the chance of saving some more money to get some new Breyer. Wink

Anything for extra plastic pony money! cheers

PostSubject: Re: Character limit for posts?   Character limit for posts? Empty

Back to top Go down

Character limit for posts?
Page 1 of 1