Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou

Go down 
+8
Viking Spawn
Wilorvise
Bonobo
Dutch Bear
Sergey
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please choose the 2015 Woodland Figure of the Year
CollectA Woodland caribou
The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou Vote_lcap49%The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou Vote_rcap
 49% [ 54 ]
Kaiyodo Barn owl
The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou Vote_lcap2%The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou Vote_rcap
 2% [ 2 ]
Kaiyodo Raccoon
The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou Vote_lcap2%The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou Vote_rcap
 2% [ 2 ]
Kaiyodo Rock dove
The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou Vote_lcap9%The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou Vote_rcap
 9% [ 10 ]
Kaiyodo Ural owl chicks
The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou Vote_lcap4%The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
Kitan Club Sparrow
The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou Vote_lcap11%The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou Vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
Papo Polar bear
The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou Vote_lcap23%The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou Vote_rcap
 23% [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 110

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou Empty
PostSubject: The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou   The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 8:58 am

Ladies and Gentlemen, here are the finalists for the STS 2015 Woodland Figure of the Year!
This poll will run for 7 days with one vote per member allowed.
At the end of Saturday, January 30th, we will know the results.
The winning figure will participate in the overall 2015 Toy Animal Figure of the Year poll, along with the other category winners.
Enjoy!  

CollectA Woodland caribou
The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou 22284957812_4a13b0e38e_z

Kaiyodo Barn owl
The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou Kaiyodo_CQ_2_Barn_owl_1

Kaiyodo Raccoon
The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou Kaiyodo_QMN-061_Raccoon_1.jpg_original

Kaiyodo Rock dove
The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou Kaiyodo_c_QM_Exotic_Creatures_Domestic_Pigeon_1

Kaiyodo Ural owl chicks
The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou Kaiyodo_CQ_Ural_owl_chicks_1.jpg_original

Kitan Club Sparrow
The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou Kitan_NAJ03_Sparrow

Papo Polar bear
The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou 17620295370_c68c00be25_z

Last edited by Kikimalou on Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou   The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 12:08 pm

Eeeeek ! They are all so wonderful Shocked scratch

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou   The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 2:19 pm

It's a difficult choice! But I went with the caribou (still need to get one!) bounce

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou   The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 3:48 pm

There is a problem challenge : The sparrow scratch
I don't want to use two votes on it. So should I vote here or in the wildlife section ? Shocked

And if others feel the same, it may get some here, some there, and thus only has a very little chance of winning Crying or Very sad

Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou   The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 6:09 pm

But Kiki explain me please! Why Kitan Club Sparrow is both 2 Categories Widlife and Woodland? But in the same time Polar Bear Papo - no?confused confused confused

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou   The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 10:22 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
There is a problem challenge : The sparrow scratch
I don't want to use two votes on it. So should I vote here or in the wildlife section ? Shocked

And if others feel the same, it may get some here, some there, and thus only has a very little chance of winning Crying or Very sad

Susanne, you are thinking too much... Don't vote with your mind, vote with your heart... Even two times  Wink

Sergey wrote:
But Kiki explain me please! Why Kitan Club Sparrow is both 2 Categories Widlife and Woodland? But in the same time Polar Bear Papo - no?confused confused confused

Because STS is a human forum made by, with, for human beings... We are not perfect Laughing
Why the Sparrow and not the Polar bear? The Polar bear could be in three categories: Woodland, Wildlife and Sealife. I even think the best category for an Ursus maritimus is the Sealife. So why it falls in the woodland? Just because for four years now I put the polar bears on the North-American map and nobody told me it was a bad idea. Laughing
Why the sparrow is in the two categories? Eurasian sparrow are not Sealife creatures Wink . Where is the place for a Cape penguin? sealife? African Wildlife? Good questions with many answers. maybe we should make a Poll to know where STS decide to classified those animals?
Now why the Kitan sparrow is in the two poll? Many members add it on their pre-screening lists.
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou   The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 10:42 pm

Next year we can make a bird category.
With all those owls and other feathery friends.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou   The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 1:08 am

Dutch Bear wrote:

Why not? We have to think and debate about this. Even if we don't know anything about some owls invasion in 2016.
Back to top Go down
Bonobo

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou   The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 1:24 pm

Dutch Bear wrote:

Great idea! cheers

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou   The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 2:39 pm

I think it would be a fantastic idea for the birds to have their own category in 2016. "Expected releases" from the big companies seem to indicate there will be enough competition even if we do not have another "owl invasion" from Kaiyodo

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou   The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 4:40 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Dutch Bear wrote:

Why not? We have to think and debate about this. Even if we don't know anything about some owls invasion in 2016.

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Wink

Viking Spawn

Country/State : U.S.A. Ohio

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou   The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 1:58 pm

Such gorgeous choices! I'm really starting to like that Kitan Club brand!

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou   The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 6:46 am

Ladies and gentlemen,

The STS 2015 Woodland Figure is the CollectA Woodland caribou  Applause

The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou 22284957812_4a13b0e38e_z
Below the Final ranking:

1 - CollectA Woodland caribou
2 - Papo Polar bear
3 - Kitan Club Sparrow
4 - Kaiyodo Rock dove
5 - Kaiyodo Ural owl chicks
6 - Kaiyodo Barn owl
6 - Kaiyodo Raccoon

Last edited by Kikimalou on Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou   The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 12:52 pm

TOP! Unique and high-quality model. Applause Applause Well deserved!

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou   The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 12:58 pm

Now I really need this one Laughing Love it!

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou   The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 1:24 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Now I really need this one Laughing Love it!
Same here :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Country/State : U.S.A. Ohio

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou   The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 8:48 pm

Nice choice that one! Applause

arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou   The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 10:31 pm

I'm still waiting for this wonderful model, I just love it!

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou   The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 10:38 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou   The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 7:52 am

Applause CollectA got three Chiru Caribou Jacobs !! Roger when is the last voting for figure of the year?

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou   The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 11:50 am

JamesPanda wrote:
Applause  CollectA got three Chiru Caribou Jacobs !! Roger when is the last voting for figure of the year?

Yes! Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou   The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 10:23 pm

Sergey wrote:
JamesPanda wrote:
Applause  CollectA got three Chiru Caribou Jacobs !! Roger when is the last voting for figure of the year?

Yes! Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Final poll was opened already, please click here and make your choice. Very Happy Very Happy We promised to open it at 1st February but we haven't told the exact hour, it is late but still monday in France and Portugal! lol! lol! lol!
No problem, the poll will be open during 7 exact days so you have 168 hours to choose your favorite. Very Happy
James, CollectA is really leading in categories but never won the final poll, at 8th we will find who is the big winner! bounce bounce

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou   The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 6:12 am

Roger wrote:
Sergey wrote:
JamesPanda wrote:

Final poll was opened already, please click here and make your choice. Very Happy Very Happy We promised to open it at 1st February but we haven't told the exact hour, it is late but still monday in France and Portugal! lol! lol! lol!
No problem, the poll will be open during 7 exact days so you have 168 hours to choose your favorite. Very Happy
James, CollectA is really leading in categories but never won the final poll, at 8th we will find who is the big winner! bounce bounce

THanks Roger Just voted !! I hope CollectA gets the honors this year , The Chiru is just one of the examples why I love the company and what they are doing for the animal world with collections like the Saola, the Goat species, Scimitar, Avian figures, WIld Buffalo, African wild Ass, sooo many !! .. this year 2016 is another level up ! they released few but each figure is a gem ! Not taking anything from other brands ( since these animal figures are all winners in the hearts of children (BIG and Small) Wink no matter which brand) ... STS is a great platform where the collectors like animals in the Savannah come to the Watering Hole on their way on the great Migration !! Crocodile ..the figure of the year is a great way to express our thanks to all the brands that give us few or many figures each year ! cheers

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou   The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 12:51 am

JamesPanda wrote:
THanks Roger Just voted !! I hope CollectA gets the honors this year , The Chiru is just one of the examples why I love the company and what they are doing for the animal world with collections like the Saola, the Goat species, Scimitar, Avian figures, WIld Buffalo, African wild Ass, sooo many !! .. this year 2016 is another level up ! they released few but each figure is a gem ! Not taking anything from other brands ( since these animal figures are all winners in the hearts of children (BIG and Small) Wink  no matter which brand) ... STS is a great platform where the collectors like animals in the Savannah come to the Watering Hole on their way on the great Migration !! Crocodile ..the figure of the year is a great way to express our thanks to all the brands that give us few or many figures each year ! cheers

lol! Great comparison, I think I know the crocodile of the STS waterhole ! Wink
Yes, it seems CollectA will won this year, caribou is doing very well but chiru is still alive, though, that's a subject from another topic and there are still some days to confirm. bounce Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou   The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 2:44 am

Waterhole, waterhole... scratch Maybe someone would like to drink soemthing else Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou   The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou Empty

Back to top Go down

The STS 2015 Woodland Figure: CollectA Woodland caribou
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next