Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My drawings of fav actors

Go down 
+5
Jetty
Kikimalou
WhiteLightning Wolf
Roger
SUSANNE
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

My drawings of fav actors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   My drawings of fav actors - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 10:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here are Larry Mullen jr (U2) with Rock Doves, Alec John Such (ex-Bon Jovi) with a unicorn and Alec John Such (again) with a chinese dragon.

Last edited by Bowhead Whale on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Replaced Photobucket by Postimage.)
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   My drawings of fav actors - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 10:33 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:

Wow! Lots of comments, here. By the way, the man with a vulture is NOT Klaus Kinsky, but Judas Priest guitarist KK DOWNING. He left the band not so long ago.
Also, those pictures are NOT paintings, THEY ARE DRAWINGS. They are made with wood color pencils. Only the white stars are made with Lioquid Paper.
And, no, I would never get inspired by Egon Schiele, because I find his works wayyyy too agressive for me.

Excuse me my mistakes Smile
I hope you didn't find my comment aggressive, I like talking about art, that's all. Sometimes my comments are too long because I continue too many digressions. It was supposed to be friendly Smile

Beautiful colours on the Chinese dragon, by the way. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   My drawings of fav actors - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:09 am

Loved to read your comment Anna, when talking about Art you give a new dimension to the subject. As a distant watcher, I find your comment quite eulogistic and kind as always and surely Valerie is not extracting a different purport to it. Though, I am nobody to embody Valerie. flower
I really love these draws, they are beautiful and they tell a lot about the conceptor, I guess. Wink

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   My drawings of fav actors - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 4:07 pm

Ana wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:

Wow! Lots of comments, here. By the way, the man with a vulture is NOT Klaus Kinsky, but Judas Priest guitarist KK DOWNING. He left the band not so long ago.
Also, those pictures are NOT paintings, THEY ARE DRAWINGS. They are made with wood color pencils. Only the white stars are made with Lioquid Paper.
And, no, I would never get inspired by Egon Schiele, because I find his works wayyyy too agressive for me.

I hope you didn't find my comment aggressive, I like talking about art, that's all. Sometimes my comments are too long because I continue too many digressions. It was supposed to be friendly Smile

Not at all! Just like Roger, I loved reading your comments. I can see you studied art just like I did. You obviously took the time to look carefully at my work and that pleases me a lot, actually. Very Happy Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   My drawings of fav actors - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 3:34 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
Ana wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:

Not at all! Just like Roger, I loved reading your comments. I can see you studied art just like I did. You obviously took the time to look carefully at my work and that pleases me a lot, actually. Very Happy Smile Smile Smile

cheers cheers cheers Very Happy
Yes, I studied art. Great to hear that you too! Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   My drawings of fav actors - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 9:31 pm

I sometimes also draw too men together. Here are combos of Matthias Jabs (Scorpions) and Larry Mullen jr (U2).

Last edited by Bowhead Whale on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Replaced Photobucket by Postimage.)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   My drawings of fav actors - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 1:54 am

Nobody from Seattle? Thanks again for sharing! Very Happy

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   My drawings of fav actors - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 8:48 pm

Roger wrote:
Nobody from Seattle?  Thanks again for sharing! Very Happy

Who's from Seatle?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   My drawings of fav actors - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 5:09 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
Roger wrote:

Who's from Seatle?

I was referring to some bands that entered my musical taste at the end of 80's and first half of 90's. You can read here although I believe it has no interest for you at all.

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   My drawings of fav actors - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 10:38 pm

Roger wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:
Roger wrote:

Who's from Seatle?

I was referring to some bands that entered my musical taste at the end of 80's and first half of 90's. You can read here although I believe it has no interest for you at all.
Nirvana? No, not exactly. I remember having enjoyed the tune "Smells Like Teen Spirit" back in Fall 1991, but that was it...

Anyway, here is one of my drawings of Eddie Constantine.

Last edited by Bowhead Whale on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Replaced Photobucket by Postimage.)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   My drawings of fav actors - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 10:19 pm

Smells Like Teen Spirits is a very addictive... smell! Laughing Actually, it was the song I was more addicted of ever. Wink Eddie has an interesting fact, sorry for being egocentric, he was born in the same day as I did but a lot of years before. Interesting that he died in Wiesbaden, a city also related with a very good friend of this forum. Your work is again wonderful, very nice atmosphere too. Very Happy

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   My drawings of fav actors - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 10:46 pm

Roger wrote:
Smells Like Teen Spirits is a very addictive... smell! Laughing Actually, it was the song I was more addicted of ever. Wink Eddie has an interesting fact, sorry for being egocentric, he was born in the same day as I did but a lot of years before. Interesting that he died in Wiesbaden, a city also related with a very good friend of this forum. Your work is again wonderful, very nice atmosphere too. Very Happy

Oh! Gosh! Now I understand why I'm so eager to see you put my pictures on TAI... affraid
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   My drawings of fav actors - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 9:45 pm

Anyway, here are two drawings I made of Roy Scheider. Remember him? He was policeman Martin Brody in "Jaws"...

Last edited by Bowhead Whale on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:22 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Replaced Photobucket by Postimage)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   My drawings of fav actors - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 11:17 pm

Very beautiful again, Valérie! The way you play with light and shadows is sublime. Very Happy

trovalsa

Country/State : from Portugal to England

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   My drawings of fav actors - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 11:46 pm

Your drawings have a very striking style, I love your use of colour!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .: Tomás :.
Back to top Go down
http://blue-skystudios.blogspot.pt
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   My drawings of fav actors - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 3:58 pm

Thank you for your compliments!
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   My drawings of fav actors - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 9:46 pm

Who among you knows Ralph Meeker? He was mostly known for playing the role of Mike Hammer in 1955's film noir "Kiss Me Deadly".
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   My drawings of fav actors - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 9:55 pm

And who among you knows Dolph Lundgren? He played Drago in Rocky IV. Today, he plays in "The Expendables".
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   My drawings of fav actors - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 7:34 pm

I do remember the Big Russian! Very Happy Well, I needed some help to remember it once I think he was quite younger then. That's a guy with an imposing appearance and you tributed him with your special talent.

Ana

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   My drawings of fav actors - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 9:26 pm

I like the neon pink light effect on the two pictures above, very nice touch! Smile

Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   My drawings of fav actors - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 9:26 pm

Roger: Dolph Lundgren is actually 1,96 meter tall, which makes him taller than Rock Hudson and Robert Ryan by 3 cm. Very imposing indeed!

Ana: Do you mean the drawings I made of Ralph Meeker?
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   My drawings of fav actors - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 7:55 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:

Ana: Do you mean the drawings I made of Ralph Meeker?

Yes, I meant the drawings of Ralph Meeker Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My drawings of fav actors   My drawings of fav actors - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My drawings of fav actors
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2