Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal

Go down 
+8
NightLioness
Roger
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
widukind
landrover
WhiteLightning Wolf
weaselfan93
12 posters
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal   Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 1:16 am

Today I came home from my vacation and two precious packages were awaiting me! 2016 has been the best year for my animal toy collecting. I even received the Vanishing wild adult gemsbok from my great friend Yvette. but today my other most wanted piece arrived, THE PLAY VISIONS 1999 POTTO!!! Julie included this ultimate gift with many other highly prized treasures shown in the photo below. thank you so much, Julie!! cheers The Schleich White-backed vulture and the ultra-rare PV golden jackal did not come from the Netherlands but from Sean in Canada! He was very generous when sending me his own PV Jackal and I am awaiting many Schleich and Bullyland raptors as well as some seals from him. here are todays memorable additions! sunny sunny Very Happy Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal   Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 1:42 am

drunken I'm a huge fan of the PlayVisions animals myself and have been wishing to find that golden jackal for years.
You are very, very lucky to have all these rare and beautiful replicas. Congrats!

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal   Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:31 am

Very nice additions to your collection.

This vulture schleich is awesome.

Congrats. cheers

weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: New additions   Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 5:16 am

Thank you very much, Fernando and WL wolf! I appreciate your comments Very Happy

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal   Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 5:22 am

Wow, you found real rareties :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal   Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 8:23 am

Wonderfuladditions Lance, I'm very happy for you cheers

Potto, golden jackal are so incredibly rare drunken

Could you show a pic of the very exciting reindeer?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal   Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 8:42 am

What a fantastic flock !!! Many I have never seen before Shocked

Hurraaay for STS-friends, - and congratulations to you cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal   Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 10:46 am

It is a kind of magic! If some weeks ago I thought I could have a Lineol oryx, I was surely being very pretentious, but there is a fairy on STS that make some magic and now I have it. The same way as you have VW gemsbok, Yvette always find some treasures and share with STS friends when she could easily win 3 times more seeling them on German EBAY. I find it very treasurable! Very Happy
I know Sean is transversal to several collecting communities but it was a great enrichment to the forum to have him here more participative and interactive. It must be hard to sell part of his collection that he kept during several years but it is surely conforting to know that his figures are going to good hands! Very Happy
Julie is a pure STSer, she was born with STS marked in her life, so to find a way to be here was an innevitability. flower
I am very glad that after some collecting hesitations, you're saying that 2016 is being your best collector year, you surely deserve it! cheers

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal   Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 11:49 am

Big congrats to you Lance, for the rare new additions Very Happy

And a big hurray for Julie and Yvette. Two wonderful ladies Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal   Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 8:51 pm

Lance, I'm really glad I could help you out with the potto and the other PV and K&M figurines! cheers I'm also really glad you found the VW gemsbok, Schleich whiteback vulture and that lovely PV golden jackal which I hope to find for my collection one day as well drunken Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal   Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 9:29 pm

Glad I was able to help Lance. I just wish I knew what I did with the 2nd jackal (I thought I had one...but it is just as likely to have been traded off many, many years ago--I recently discovered how incorrect many aspects of my database were!).

And hopefully the birds and seals will make it to you just as quickly as this one!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
angtyson97

Country/State : italy

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal   Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 1:24 am

which is the brand of this animals?
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal   Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 7:08 am

Most of them are PV : Play Visions
Back to top Go down
angtyson97

Country/State : italy

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal   Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 1:42 am

OK,but which is the brand of the brown animal next to lemur????
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal   Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 3:19 am

That is a Play Visions potto. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal   Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate New Additions Rare PV, K&M, Schleich including PV Potto and PV Jackal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: General additions-
Jump to: