Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chap Mei Amargasaurus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

Chap Mei Amargasaurus Empty
PostSubject: Chap Mei Amargasaurus   Chap Mei Amargasaurus EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 1:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is my Chap Mei Amargasaurus. I posted it here because I noticed it was missing on TAI.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Amargasaurus   Chap Mei Amargasaurus EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 4:32 pm

8th amargasaurus on TAi. Laughing Definitively not as popular as a brachiosarus but incredibly popular during these last years. This is a figure from 2008 Stone Age Dinosaurs collection. Chap Mei seems to be as criative with their series names as they are with their figure designs. cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Amargasaurus   Chap Mei Amargasaurus EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 5:05 pm

Amazing stone age critter affraid Laughing

Amargasaurusses are some of my favorites, and Chap mei is wonderful, - WOW cheers

Perhaps there are more models of them lately, because the moulding techniques  have been much better, and perhaps the materials too ? I could imagine that , say, 25 years ago it would be almost impossible to make a model like this at a sensible price, and strong enough so parts don't break off and could hazardous to smaller children Rolling Eyes

Last edited by SUSANNE on Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Amargasaurus   Chap Mei Amargasaurus EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 2:20 am

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Amargasaurus   Chap Mei Amargasaurus EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 2:50 pm

Anyway, now with eight models available, real Amargasaurus can rest in peace. It cannot complain about not having toys to its effigy anymore.
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Amargasaurus   Chap Mei Amargasaurus EmptyTue May 04, 2021 3:51 pm

Today, since I have Chap Mei Ornithocheirus and Chap Mei Baby T-Rex at home, I have decided to add them on TAW as well, since they were both missing on the page.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Amargasaurus   Chap Mei Amargasaurus EmptyWed May 05, 2021 2:39 am

Thanks Vallérie and congratulations for your new models.
I see you created a page for T-rex babies but there's no needing of doing it, babies are listed together with the adult models. I fixed it meanwhile. I know we have different pages for hens, roosters and chicks and even one for foals but those are exceptions.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Amargasaurus   Chap Mei Amargasaurus EmptyWed May 05, 2021 9:29 am

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Amargasaurus   Chap Mei Amargasaurus EmptyWed May 05, 2021 2:58 pm

Roger wrote:
Thanks Vallérie and congratulations for your new models.
I see you created a page for T-rex babies but there's no needing of doing it, babies are listed together with the adult models. I fixed it meanwhile. I know we have different pages for hens, roosters and chicks and even one for foals but those are exceptions.

Hi!
OK. However, these are not new. I got them when I bought my Amargasaurus, because they were in the same box set. The reason why I haven't put them sooner on TAW simply is because I thought you already had them there. But lately, visiting the site, I saw that they were missing. This is why I decided to put my own copies of those figures in the site.

Making researches in the web, I saw that the baby T-Rex came in two different color schemes: one was dark blue and orange (mine) and one was green and black. If anyone here owns this color variation, I invite him/her to put it on TAW bedides mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Amargasaurus   Chap Mei Amargasaurus Empty

Back to top Go down

Chap Mei Amargasaurus
Page 1 of 1