Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where to buy Bullyland?

Go down 
+19
LeeAnn
sheesh
Numa
baltimore zoo
Kikimalou
SeanieP
Master_Cat
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
SchleichHorsesForever
scot(t)
Bowhead Whale
75senta75
stecal
skysthelimit
castlerigg
Roger
Admin
crow
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Where to buy Bullyland? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Bullyland?   Where to buy Bullyland? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:09 am

There are a few more pictures of the bear here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Where to buy Bullyland? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:44 am

The Asiatic bear's not a bad figure. I like the seated position. However, I think showing the two canine teeth, just doesn't look right. If I get the figure I would shave down the teeth, so they're not sticking out.
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Bullyland Shops in Berlin? Advice required   Where to buy Bullyland? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:14 pm

Hi all

I am visiting Berlin for a couple of nights next week and wanted to know if anyone knows of a good shop that stocks the whole range? Most shops will have Schleich but not all have Bully and given that it is hard or expensive to buy in the UK I am keen to pick up some models whilst on my trip. I did email Bully to ask them for a list of stockists but they haven't bothered writing back!

I remember coming across the entire range by chance in the gift shop at Cologne Zoo last year and happily bought some models including the desired Okapi but with the new 2013 releases looking so good I am keen to pick up some more in Berlin!

Any help is appreciated. Not so importantly if anyone has seen Papo on sale there then do let me know too.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Bullyland?   Where to buy Bullyland? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:29 pm

Here in Dresden you can find or order in the big shopping centers called " Karstadt" - i know that can you also find in Berlin. And here also in big toyshops called "Spielaxie", here i dont know that is a franchise shop but i dont know if you can also find in Berlin. And a godd shopping tip is the center KaDeWe.

When you are in Berlin- we also come next week (saturday evening) to Berlin with the train (Südbahnhof) but one hour later we drive away to Paris. Very Happy

If your are in the near of this train station we can make a very short STS meeting Laughing

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Bullyland?   Where to buy Bullyland? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:17 am

Hi there

I am in Berlin for two nights 4-6 April - are you around then?

Thanks for the Karstadt tip, I thought they only sold Schleich but I will check in there for sure and the KaDeWe :-)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Bullyland?   Where to buy Bullyland? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:37 am

Hello, Numaan Very Happy

I wish you a nice stay in the historical city of Berlin Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Bullyland?   Where to buy Bullyland? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:18 am

Numaan wrote:
Hi there

I am in Berlin for two nights 4-6 April - are you around then?

Thanks for the Karstadt tip, I thought they only sold Schleich but I will check in there for sure and the KaDeWe :-)

We come back from Paris on the 5. April to Berlin. So we are are short time there Very Happy We come back on the railroad station Südkreuz

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Bullyland?   Where to buy Bullyland? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:28 pm

I was only for a very very short time on this saturday in Berlin Very Happy Very Happy

But have you find anything? sunny sunny

Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Bullyland?   Where to buy Bullyland? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:25 am

Unfortunately I found nothing...was pretty gutted but my stay was short too...I will return soon and then find it! :-)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Bullyland?   Where to buy Bullyland? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:34 am

Numaan wrote:
Unfortunately I found nothing...was pretty gutted but my stay was short too...I will return soon and then find it! :-)

We too

Back to top Go down
sheesh

Country/State : Indiana, USA

PostSubject: Where can I find Bullyland in the US?   Where to buy Bullyland? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 3:05 pm

Good morning! I'm a mother of two little boys and we have become addicted to animal figurines. Our living room floor is littered with farm animals from Schleich, Papo, Mojo, and Safari. After discovering this forum, I'm now interested in the Bullyland and CollectA line of farm toys. BUT, I like to see the actual product before buying online. Are there any retail facilities which sell Bullyland in the United States? For that matter, I'm looking for CollectA, Papa, and Safari too. We live in Indiana and I can get Schleich at Rural King, Tractor Supply and Walmart. I can get Mojo at Hobby Lobby. Where can I find the rest of the brands? Thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Bullyland?   Where to buy Bullyland? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 3:19 pm

Welcome here Very Happy

The only brick-and-mortar store I know of that has CollectA and Bullyland is Outback Toys in Pennsylvania. But seeing that you are in Indiana that wouldn't help too much. Laughing

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Bullyland?   Where to buy Bullyland? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 7:55 pm

Welcome here!!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Bullyland?   Where to buy Bullyland? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 8:44 pm

Wellcome her, Sheesh Very Happy

TGFtoys has some, but not the recent ones : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You can also mail Bullyland and ask :  info@bullyland.de ( They understand English, of course Wink

If that does not help, I fear you will have to get them from Europe , for instance MPV .
Unfortunately it gives high shipping costs, of course Crying or Very sad 
But if you are only looking for one or two models , please let me know, and I can get them next time I order from MPV.
However, shipping from Denmark is not cheap either  scratch

sheesh

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Bullyland?   Where to buy Bullyland? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 8:22 pm

Thanks for the help everybody! I did order my first CollectA product from Outback Toys, a Brahman calf, and was a little dissapointed because it's so much smaller than the rest of the brands (Schleich, Safari, and Papo). That's why I prefer to see the animal before I buy it. I'll probably go ahead and get the cow and bull, just so we have the entire family unit, but it will be much lower on my priority list. As far as Bullyland goes, I'll probably just pass on those. My boys have plenty of farm toys to play with anyways, I just thought it would be neat to have a diverse herd of cattle. Thanks again!

Sheesh

P.S. As a heads up, I'll probably pose my original question again in the CollectA and Safari forums to see if I get any other suggestions. I've been crusing this site since last fall but this was my first post. Thanks again!!
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Bullyland?   Where to buy Bullyland? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:07 pm

As everyone else has said, TGF Toys. I haven't seen Bullyland in any brick and mortar stores. If you sign up for TGF Toys' newsletter, they'll let you know when they're having sales and when new items come in stock. If you order $50 worth of qualifying products, you'll get free shipping.

Last edited by orcagirl26 on Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Bullyland?   Where to buy Bullyland? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:41 pm

Welcome to you and your boys! Very Happy
I don't know exactly the size of zebu calf but I had for a short time one of the adults and they're the same size as other brand farm figures.
If there is anything between major brands that follow a huge level of size compatibility is their farm lines. They are all more or less made in the same sizes.
Also, zebu cattle from CollectA, are among my favorite domestic cattle from all brands. I recomend them hardly. Laughing
Enjoy on forum! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Bullyland?   Where to buy Bullyland? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 4:01 am

New country; same question. I have a friend who will be in Germany over Christmas and she has offered to do some shopping for me. The zip code she will be staying at is 25548 and she said the nearest "bigger" city is Itzehoe?? Are there any toy stores I can direct her towards for some Bullyland cattle figurines? Thanks all!!
Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Bullyland?   Where to buy Bullyland? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 6:36 am

Yes BULLYALND cattle where can I also get them too?
Thanks for listening and reading my petition
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Spielzeugguenstig has Bullyland again :D   Where to buy Bullyland? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 10:23 pm

Oliver Zell's shop has Bullyland again, - not all, but some are very rare and nice, some are quite new - and at very good prices cheers

See for instance : THE WISENT for 4,34 Euros Shocked

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Bullyland?   Where to buy Bullyland? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:49 am

Bullyland again ...... Applause
What is the link please.

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Bullyland?   Where to buy Bullyland? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 2:25 am

landrover wrote:

Bullyland  again ...... Applause
What is the link please.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Bullyland?   Where to buy Bullyland? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 8:16 am

Thankyou, Roger Embarassed Laughing

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Bullyland?   Where to buy Bullyland? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where to buy Bullyland?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2