Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Bull Riding with cowboy - 41419

Go down 
+3
SUSANNE
widukind
ghostme9
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ghostme9

ghostme9

Country/State : UK

Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Bull Riding with cowboy - 41419 Empty
PostSubject: Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Bull Riding with cowboy - 41419   Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Bull Riding with cowboy - 41419 EmptyThu 28 Apr 2016 - 13:15

Finally got this beauty of a set! Notice how the hand on the cowboy can rotate 360 degrees. I also like the detail of him with the gold buckle. The door of the pen requires you to lift and then pull - I tried to show that in the photos. Any questions or would like more photos or detail - please let me know!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Bull Riding with cowboy - 41419   Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Bull Riding with cowboy - 41419 EmptyThu 28 Apr 2016 - 17:55

Congrats :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Bull Riding with cowboy - 41419   Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Bull Riding with cowboy - 41419 EmptyThu 28 Apr 2016 - 18:52

Such a GREAT set cheers

I don't like rodeos, but still, it must be fun to play with Very Happy

Congratulations, and thankyou very much for the nice and informative pictures Applause

ghostme9

ghostme9

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Bull Riding with cowboy - 41419   Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Bull Riding with cowboy - 41419 EmptyThu 28 Apr 2016 - 19:25

Yes, one of my favourite sets. I personally don't like the sport of Rodeo, however, its a part of our history/culture and its a good educational toy for my children.

It was a pleasure to share them with you all.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Bull Riding with cowboy - 41419   Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Bull Riding with cowboy - 41419 EmptyThu 28 Apr 2016 - 23:34

Very well presented. I am sure your topics about these rodeo sets will be very ehlpful to those interested in them. Thanks for your effort! Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Bull Riding with cowboy - 41419   Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Bull Riding with cowboy - 41419 EmptyFri 29 Apr 2016 - 0:35

This bull has started to grow on me, especially in this set he looks like he's peeking around ready to rock with his back arched. Great set, congrats! Smile

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Bull Riding with cowboy - 41419   Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Bull Riding with cowboy - 41419 EmptySat 30 Apr 2016 - 5:18

Nice set, very complete! I like the funny "Lone Star" belt buckle Wink
Back to top Go down
SchleichingAround

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Bull Riding with cowboy - 41419   Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Bull Riding with cowboy - 41419 EmptyFri 3 Jun 2016 - 18:18

I think all of these riding sets would look adorable in a mini Clinton Anderson Clinic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Bull Riding with cowboy - 41419   Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Bull Riding with cowboy - 41419 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Bull Riding with cowboy - 41419
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich :: Schleich walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: