Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Saddle bronc riding with cowboy - 41416

Go down 
+6
SchleichingAround
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
widukind
Silver Unicornis
ghostme9
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ghostme9

ghostme9

Country/State : UK

Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Saddle bronc riding with cowboy - 41416 Empty
PostSubject: Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Saddle bronc riding with cowboy - 41416   Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Saddle bronc riding with cowboy - 41416 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 1:21 pm

I haven't had chance to take him out yet.  Again though - nice detail and the right arm (his) can rotate 360 degrees.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Saddle bronc riding with cowboy - 41416   Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Saddle bronc riding with cowboy - 41416 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 2:17 pm

This set makes me laugh ever since I saw first promo pics - not even remotely close to real bronc riding. Or, it's a veeery calm and stoic bronc Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
ghostme9

ghostme9

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Saddle bronc riding with cowboy - 41416   Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Saddle bronc riding with cowboy - 41416 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 2:21 pm

Its a very good point I missed off - I too thought the horse lacked any form of aggressive/bronc riding movement to justify the rider having to hold his arm out like that.... almost looks like they're going for a gentle stroll.....

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Saddle bronc riding with cowboy - 41416   Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Saddle bronc riding with cowboy - 41416 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 5:57 pm

Nice pics

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Saddle bronc riding with cowboy - 41416   Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Saddle bronc riding with cowboy - 41416 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 11:25 pm

As I didn't know the name of that riding I confess if it was not Magda, I could never guess what it was supposed to represent. Though, I am not saying that it is not an interesting piece. It is very detailed as we can see in your pictures. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Saddle bronc riding with cowboy - 41416   Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Saddle bronc riding with cowboy - 41416 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 12:38 am

This looks more like a cow cutting pose rather than bronc riding, but I like the set nonetheless. Congrats again!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SchleichingAround

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Saddle bronc riding with cowboy - 41416   Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Saddle bronc riding with cowboy - 41416 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 6:19 pm

Still not a bad set though, I got it the other day and cherish the horse greatly!
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Saddle bronc riding with cowboy - 41416   Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Saddle bronc riding with cowboy - 41416 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 1:32 pm

I really really really want these sets is there not anybody in the world who wants to buy and ship them to the Netherlands for me ?
I really don;t care what it my cost i will pay extra if i have to!

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Saddle bronc riding with cowboy - 41416   Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Saddle bronc riding with cowboy - 41416 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 1:39 pm

Dum_my wrote:
I really really really want these sets is there not anybody in the world who wants to buy and ship them to the Netherlands for me ?
I really don;t care what it my cost i will pay extra if i have to!

Je zou eigenlijk Marktplaats dagelijks op Schleich moeten checken. Zag laatst iemand die een paar VS exclusives verkocht. Kan de advertentie nu niet meer vinden, dus zal wel allemaal verkocht zijn ondertussen.. Maar elke dag eventjes snel kijken, kost amper tijd Wink

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Saddle bronc riding with cowboy - 41416   Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Saddle bronc riding with cowboy - 41416 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 6:43 pm

No matter that I don't approve of rodeos, - it is a great model cheers

Schleich GingerNinja

Schleich GingerNinja

Country/State : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Saddle bronc riding with cowboy - 41416   Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Saddle bronc riding with cowboy - 41416 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 10:56 pm

Yes the horse does look gentle and relaxed....
Does the tack come off? I am worried that schleich is returning to the old non removable tack.. Sad please dont schleich!!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Saddle bronc riding with cowboy - 41416   Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Saddle bronc riding with cowboy - 41416 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich (Rodeo Series) - Saddle bronc riding with cowboy - 41416
Page 1 of 1