Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Safari Ltd Wildlife wonders moose : Walk-around :)

Go down 
+4
Roger
widukind
SUSANNE
Florian
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

New Safari Ltd Wildlife wonders moose : Walk-around :)  Empty
PostSubject: New Safari Ltd Wildlife wonders moose : Walk-around :)    New Safari Ltd Wildlife wonders moose : Walk-around :)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 8:06 am

Sorry for the bad quality of pictures :) Here are some pictures of the amazing new moose released by Safari Ltd earlier this year :)
sunny  sunny  sunny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New Safari Ltd Wildlife wonders moose : Walk-around :)    New Safari Ltd Wildlife wonders moose : Walk-around :)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 8:46 am

Such a handsome guy cheers
A very nice pose, and the colouring is beautyful ! drunken

Your pictures are great, and it is a wonderful walkaround ! Thankyou Florian, and congratulations with this magnificent model Applause

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New Safari Ltd Wildlife wonders moose : Walk-around :)    New Safari Ltd Wildlife wonders moose : Walk-around :)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 2:20 pm

Very nice but also very huge :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New Safari Ltd Wildlife wonders moose : Walk-around :)    New Safari Ltd Wildlife wonders moose : Walk-around :)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 7:35 pm

On 2016 Safari catalogue Susanne gave me, I can see it is a 1:15 scale. That's actually a very interesting size, lots of figures fit to that scale so it will probably display very well with some major brand mountain lions.Interestingly, the WLW puma is too large once it is 1:9,4 scale. Thanks for your walk around, it seems to be a very proud moose. Very Happy

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New Safari Ltd Wildlife wonders moose : Walk-around :)    New Safari Ltd Wildlife wonders moose : Walk-around :)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 9:08 pm

I agree with Roger.
It's hard not to be impressed by the Strutmeister!

The larger scale is unfortunate for some of us collectors, but it also makes all the nice details a joy to watch.
I think this Moose is one of Safari's finest.   Applause

Florian

PostSubject: Re: New Safari Ltd Wildlife wonders moose : Walk-around :)    New Safari Ltd Wildlife wonders moose : Walk-around :)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 9:39 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Such a handsome guy cheers
A very nice pose, and the colouring is beautyful ! drunken

Your pictures are great, and it is a wonderful walkaround !  Thankyou Florian, and congratulations with this magnificent model Applause

Thanks Susanne sunny

Florian

Florian

PostSubject: Re: New Safari Ltd Wildlife wonders moose : Walk-around :)    New Safari Ltd Wildlife wonders moose : Walk-around :)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 9:43 pm

Bloodrayne wrote:
I agree with Roger.
It's hard not to be impressed by the Strutmeister!

The larger scale is unfortunate for some of us collectors, but it also makes all the nice details a joy to watch.
I think this Moose is one of Safari's finest.   Applause

You're right Simone, the big size makes details more beautiful. I know some collectors don't like scales like this one. For me it isn't important,
because the model offers us a nice pose, great shades of colors and an amazing sculpt ! Very Happy

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: New Safari Ltd Wildlife wonders moose : Walk-around :)    New Safari Ltd Wildlife wonders moose : Walk-around :)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 10:33 pm

I agree, size is only a display problem, beauty and joy are the important thing Very Happy

It is a nice moose and I'm happy the WW line hosted again new models after the repainted series Wink
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: New Safari Ltd Wildlife wonders moose : Walk-around :)    New Safari Ltd Wildlife wonders moose : Walk-around :)  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 2:39 am

Such a gorgeous figure. Congrats and thanks for the photos!

Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

PostSubject: Re: New Safari Ltd Wildlife wonders moose : Walk-around :)    New Safari Ltd Wildlife wonders moose : Walk-around :)  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 6:15 am

Kikimalou wrote:
I agree, size is only a display problem, beauty and joy are the important thing Very Happy

It is a nice moose and I'm happy the WW line hosted again new models after the repainted series Wink

Yes indeed :)

molla.nasreddin

molla.nasreddin

Country/State : Iran

PostSubject: Re: New Safari Ltd Wildlife wonders moose : Walk-around :)    New Safari Ltd Wildlife wonders moose : Walk-around :)  EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 5:02 pm

Is this Moose heavy?
it looks so big
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Safari Ltd Wildlife wonders moose : Walk-around :)    New Safari Ltd Wildlife wonders moose : Walk-around :)  Empty

Back to top Go down

New Safari Ltd Wildlife wonders moose : Walk-around :)
Page 1 of 1