Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 New soft dinosaur toys from Recur

Go down 
+7
arafan
Bowhead Whale
Kikimalou
NightLioness
Roger
SUSANNE
Recur
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Recur

Recur


Country/State : China
Age : 36
Joined : 2016-05-10
Posts : 85

New soft dinosaur toys from Recur Empty
PostSubject: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur EmptyTue May 10, 2016 3:21 pm

Hi guys, this Michael from Shenzhen Ankyl Toys Co., Ltd. Glad to introduce a new brand Recur to you. Recur is our brand, it means discover, explore and preserve the nature with you.

Now we have four main lines: Dinosaurs, Sea Animals, Wild Animals and Farm Animals. All of our product can past EN-71, ASTM and CPSIA. Our advantage are as below.

1) More secure and comfortable. All of our products are made of soft pvc outside and pp cotton inside.

2) High simulated models.

3) Hand painted figures.

Actually, I plan to upload some pictures of our logo and products, but I'm not clear how to insert photos.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is our Facebook page, I got back our facebook account finally. Welcome to visit our page. Thanks.


Last edited by Recur on Wed May 18, 2016 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.recurtoys.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 70
Joined : 2010-10-01
Posts : 37815

New soft dinosaur toys from Recur Empty
PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur EmptyTue May 10, 2016 5:25 pm

Hello, Michael, and a warm welcome here cheers

It is great to have an "insider" from a new brand here, - wonderful to be able to get ansvers to questions Very Happy

Perhaps you know that we are a large group of people working on the largerst WIKI about model-animals : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We will surely need your brand also Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger


Country/State : Portugal
Age : 48
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 32515

New soft dinosaur toys from Recur Empty
PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur EmptyTue May 10, 2016 8:28 pm

Hello Michael, thanks for being on STS-Forum. Your new collections were already presented as you can see in these [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! :)
Though, it is wonderful to have you here to keep us up to date with everything related with these new collections. Very Happy
I second Susanne's words, maybe you could allow us to use your pictures
at the Toy Animal Wiki, it could help giving more visibility to your company and surely it work as a great source to collectors of toy animal figures.
I'll get the chance to wish all good luck to your new projects and to your team. Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind


Country/State : Germany
Age : 47
Joined : 2010-12-31
Posts : 41447

New soft dinosaur toys from Recur Empty
PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur EmptyTue May 10, 2016 10:00 pm

Welcome here Michael :) it is really nice to see a brand who contact collectors :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

STS members can collect [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 70
Joined : 2010-10-01
Posts : 37815

New soft dinosaur toys from Recur Empty
PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur EmptyWed May 11, 2016 1:22 am

BTW, - you can see how to insert pictures here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
NightLioness
Moderator
NightLioness


Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 32
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 5051

New soft dinosaur toys from Recur Empty
PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:52 am

Hello Michael Very Happy Welcome here Very Happy
It is indeed great to have a inside person of a new brand here on forum.
I saw your companies animals first on Facebook and I was blown away with your sea life Very Happy
But I must say as in a personal view and as a collector, that the term 'soft toys' did not appeal to me when I heard that they where soft on the inside.
I know the feeling must appeal to kids very much, as they can bend and really play with them.
But as a collector I only like hard plastic models, so I was like: Aaawwwww...
Still, if I look to the Chinese dolphin and some whales, they are really looking good Very Happy
It is just a opinion and personal taste of course Wink

_________________
~Karin~
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou


Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 58
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 18600

New soft dinosaur toys from Recur Empty
PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur EmptyWed May 11, 2016 3:13 am

Thank you to be here Michael and welcome in our village. cheers
Maybe could you explain us what you mean by Soft? Are they so soft?
Back to top Go down
Recur

Recur


Country/State : China
Age : 36
Joined : 2016-05-10
Posts : 85

New soft dinosaur toys from Recur Empty
PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur EmptyThu May 12, 2016 5:46 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Hello, Michael, and a warm welcome here cheers

It is great to have an "insider" from a new brand here, - wonderful to be able to get ansvers to questions Very Happy

Perhaps you know that we are a large group of people working on the largerst WIKI about model-animals : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We will surely need your brand also Very Happy

Thanks. Glad to know you. It's really our honor to join this list. I will try to upload a photo of our Recur brand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.recurtoys.com
Recur

Recur


Country/State : China
Age : 36
Joined : 2016-05-10
Posts : 85

New soft dinosaur toys from Recur Empty
PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur EmptyThu May 12, 2016 6:06 pm

Roger wrote:
Hello Michael, thanks for being on STS-Forum. Your new collections were already presented as you can see in these [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! :)
Though, it is wonderful to have you here to keep us up to date with everything related with these new collections. Very Happy
I second Susanne's words, maybe you could allow us to use your pictures
at the Toy Animal Wiki, it could help giving more visibility to your company and surely it work as a great source to collectors of toy animal figures.
I'll get the chance to wish all good luck to your new projects and to your team. Very Happy

Hello. Really glad to know this amazing dinosaur forum and you. I'm happy that you can like our products, it's a great encouragement for us.

It's my honor to share the details of our models, and we also need your suggestion to upgrade our lines.

For non-commercial purpose is OK to use our pictures. I think Toy Animal Wiki will let more and more guys know our brand, thanks very much for your help.

Thanks for your blessing. It is wonderful to join you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.recurtoys.com
Recur

Recur


Country/State : China
Age : 36
Joined : 2016-05-10
Posts : 85

New soft dinosaur toys from Recur Empty
PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur EmptyThu May 12, 2016 6:08 pm

widukind wrote:
Welcome here Michael :) it is really nice to see a brand who contact collectors :)
Thank you. Glad to join you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.recurtoys.com
Recur

Recur


Country/State : China
Age : 36
Joined : 2016-05-10
Posts : 85

New soft dinosaur toys from Recur Empty
PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur EmptyThu May 12, 2016 6:14 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
BTW, - you can see how to insert pictures here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

You're so nice. This can solve my problem. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.recurtoys.com
Recur

Recur


Country/State : China
Age : 36
Joined : 2016-05-10
Posts : 85

New soft dinosaur toys from Recur Empty
PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur EmptyThu May 12, 2016 6:36 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Hello Michael Very Happy Welcome here Very Happy
It is indeed great to have a inside person of a new brand here on forum.
I saw your companies animals first on Facebook and I was blown away with your sea life Very Happy
But I must say as in a personal view and as a collector, that the term 'soft toys' did not appeal to me when I heard that they where soft on the inside.
I know the feeling must appeal to kids very much, as they can bend and really play with them.
But as a collector I only like hard plastic models, so I was like: Aaawwwww...
Still, if I look to the Chinese dolphin and some whales, they are really looking good Very Happy
It is just a opinion and personal taste of course Wink

Hello! Thanks for your opinion. As you know in the hard plastic animal figures field, Papo, Schleich, Mojo, Collecta, Safari Ltd account for most of the animal figure market.

In order to avoid the direct competition with them, we have to develop the soft items first. Hard animal figures are also among our development list.

My boss told me that if possible we plan to develop some items only for collectors.
Back to top Go down
http://www.recurtoys.com
Recur

Recur


Country/State : China
Age : 36
Joined : 2016-05-10
Posts : 85

New soft dinosaur toys from Recur Empty
PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur EmptyThu May 12, 2016 6:38 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Thank you to be here Michael and welcome in our village.  cheers
Maybe could you explain us what you mean by Soft? Are they so soft?

Hello, glad to join your village. "soft" means soft pvc outside and pp cotton inside.
Back to top Go down
http://www.recurtoys.com
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale


Country/State : Canada
Age : 45
Joined : 2012-02-01
Posts : 2481

New soft dinosaur toys from Recur Empty
PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur EmptyFri May 13, 2016 2:02 am

Recur wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
Thank you to be here Michael and welcome in our village.  cheers
Maybe could you explain us what you mean by Soft? Are they so soft?

Hello, glad to join your village. "soft" means soft pvc outside and pp cotton inside.

What is "pp cotton"? question
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger


Country/State : Portugal
Age : 48
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 32515

New soft dinosaur toys from Recur Empty
PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur EmptyFri May 13, 2016 7:00 am

Recur wrote:

Hello. Really glad to know this amazing dinosaur forum and you. I'm happy that you can like our products, it's a great encouragement for us.

It's my honor to share the details of our models, and we also need your suggestion to upgrade our lines.

For non-commercial purpose is OK to use our pictures. I think Toy Animal Wiki will let more and more guys know our brand, thanks very much for your help.

Thanks for your blessing. It is wonderful to join you!

Thanks for your kind words! :)
As soon as possible, we will try to build some pages at Toy Animal Wiki dedicated to Recur and respective collections. Very Happy
I am very glad that the more traditional solide pvc and smaller figures are in your plans. We will surely have a big pleasure helping you. We are a friendly community with a big knowledge about the market and with more than 6 years of continuous activity in this forum.
The soft large figures have also some potential to collectors or educational Institutions.
Although I haven't experienced yet one of your figures in my hands, so I am not 100% sure of the kind of material. I think you can open a line of life-sized creatures. I am obviously referring to animal species that in real have a good size for a toy.
Some species of frogs, salamanders, small rodents or other small mammals, small tortoises, lizards, etc. With a good choice of species native to the geographic areas you're targeting commercially, you can increase the chance of introducing your toys in educational Institutions contributing to the good reputation of the brand.
These figures, often larger than a children's hand, work very well in soft material
For example, a Mongolian gerbil could work very well, so cute for children and such an interesting species for collectors. Idea

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[/quote]

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan


Country/State : Brazil
Age : 23
Joined : 2012-11-17
Posts : 2180

New soft dinosaur toys from Recur Empty
PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur EmptyFri May 13, 2016 7:44 am

Hello Michael and welcome here! Very Happy It's nice to have someone here that directly represents a brand!
I've seen your figures on facebook too, and I need to be honest too, I really didn't liked the most animals when I look at the first pictures.
Then I looked on your website(which is really slow...) and found some great looking models, look at the kangaroo, the whales, the dogs and also some dinosaurs. But then I found at that they are very big, and wasn't interessted anymore in them.
So I'm really looking forward for them, and hope that our community can help you in developing some nice figures! Very Happy

_________________
Bryan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
Moderator
NightLioness


Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 32
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 5051

New soft dinosaur toys from Recur Empty
PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur EmptyFri May 13, 2016 2:16 pm

Recur wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
Hello Michael Very Happy Welcome here Very Happy
It is indeed great to have a inside person of a new brand here on forum.
I saw your companies animals first on Facebook and I was blown away with your sea life Very Happy
But I must say as in a personal view and as a collector, that the term 'soft toys' did not appeal to me when I heard that they where soft on the inside.
I know the feeling must appeal to kids very much, as they can bend and really play with them.
But as a collector I only like hard plastic models, so I was like: Aaawwwww...
Still, if I look to the Chinese dolphin and some whales, they are really looking good Very Happy
It is just a opinion and personal taste of course Wink

Hello! Thanks for your opinion. As you know in the hard plastic animal figures field, Papo, Schleich, Mojo, Collecta, Safari Ltd account for most of the animal figure market.

In order to avoid the direct competition with them, we have to develop the soft items first. Hard animal figures are also among our development list.

My boss told me that if possible we plan to develop some items only for collectors.

I fully understand and it is more than logical that you want to cover the market on your own way to avoid direct competition :)
That sounds very interesting! Glad Recur is on STS so we can follow your development here Very Happy
I wish Recur all the success and I am very curious about later new additions to the list Very Happy cheers

_________________
~Karin~
Back to top Go down
Recur

Recur


Country/State : China
Age : 36
Joined : 2016-05-10
Posts : 85

New soft dinosaur toys from Recur Empty
PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur EmptyTue May 17, 2016 4:37 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
Recur wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
Thank you to be here Michael and welcome in our village.  cheers
Maybe could you explain us what you mean by Soft? Are they so soft?

Hello, glad to join your village. "soft" means soft pvc outside and pp cotton inside.

What is "pp cotton"? question

Hello, "pp cotton" is one kind of cotton, similar like materials of your pillow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.recurtoys.com
Recur

Recur


Country/State : China
Age : 36
Joined : 2016-05-10
Posts : 85

New soft dinosaur toys from Recur Empty
PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur EmptyTue May 17, 2016 5:22 pm

arafan wrote:
Hello Michael and welcome here! Very Happy It's nice to have someone here that directly represents a brand!
I've seen your figures on facebook too, and I need to be honest too, I really didn't liked the most animals when I look at the first pictures.
Then I looked on your website(which is really slow...) and found some great looking models, look at the kangaroo, the whales, the dogs and also some dinosaurs. But then I found at that they are very big, and wasn't interessted anymore in them.
So I'm really looking forward for them, and hope that our community can help you in developing some nice figures! Very Happy

Hello, thanks for your honest. Glad to discuss dinosaurs or animal figures with you. Maybe the photos on the facebook are not good. To be honest, our website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is bad, we will upgrade our website in 3-4 month. I will upload some photos with sizes to our facebook page, then you can compare with your figures on hands. May I know which size do you think is ok for you? I do learn a lot from here. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.recurtoys.com
Recur

Recur


Country/State : China
Age : 36
Joined : 2016-05-10
Posts : 85

New soft dinosaur toys from Recur Empty
PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur EmptyTue May 17, 2016 6:44 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Recur wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
Hello Michael Very Happy Welcome here Very Happy
It is indeed great to have a inside person of a new brand here on forum.
I saw your companies animals first on Facebook and I was blown away with your sea life Very Happy
But I must say as in a personal view and as a collector, that the term 'soft toys' did not appeal to me when I heard that they where soft on the inside.
I know the feeling must appeal to kids very much, as they can bend and really play with them.
But as a collector I only like hard plastic models, so I was like: Aaawwwww...
Still, if I look to the Chinese dolphin and some whales, they are really looking good Very Happy
It is just a opinion and personal taste of course Wink

Hello! Thanks for your opinion. As you know in the hard plastic animal figures field, Papo, Schleich, Mojo, Collecta, Safari Ltd account for most of the animal figure market.

In order to avoid the direct competition with them, we have to develop the soft items first. Hard animal figures are also among our development list.

My boss told me that if possible we plan to develop some items only for collectors.

I fully understand and it is more than logical that you want to cover the market on your own way to avoid direct competition :)
That sounds very interesting! Glad Recur is on STS so we can follow your development here Very Happy
I wish Recur all the success and I am very curious about later new additions to the list Very Happy  cheers

Thanks for your understanding and blessing. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.recurtoys.com
Recur

Recur


Country/State : China
Age : 36
Joined : 2016-05-10
Posts : 85

New soft dinosaur toys from Recur Empty
PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur EmptyTue May 17, 2016 7:17 pm

Roger wrote:
Recur wrote:

Hello. Really glad to know this amazing dinosaur forum and you. I'm happy that you can like our products, it's a great encouragement for us.

It's my honor to share the details of our models, and we also need your suggestion to upgrade our lines.

For non-commercial purpose is OK to use our pictures. I think Toy Animal Wiki will let more and more guys know our brand, thanks very much for your help.

Thanks for your blessing. It is wonderful to join you!

Thanks for your kind words! :)
As soon as possible, we will try to build some pages at Toy Animal Wiki dedicated to Recur and respective collections. Very Happy
I am very glad that the more traditional solide pvc and smaller figures are in your plans. We will surely have a big pleasure helping you. We are a friendly community with a big knowledge about the market and with more than 6 years of continuous activity in this forum.
The soft large figures have also some potential to collectors or educational Institutions.
Although I haven't experienced yet one of your figures in my hands, so I am not 100% sure of the kind of material. I think you can open a line of life-sized creatures. I am obviously referring to animal species that in real have a good size for a toy.
Some species of frogs, salamanders, small rodents or other small mammals, small tortoises, lizards, etc. With a good choice of species native to the geographic areas you're targeting commercially, you can increase the chance of introducing your toys in educational Institutions contributing to the good reputation of the brand.
These figures, often larger than a children's hand, work very well in soft material
For example, a Mongolian gerbil could work very well, so cute for children and such an interesting species for collectors. Idea

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[/quote]

Hi, thanks for your suggestions, I got large information from your message. Photos will be uploaded in this week. Could you show me the right picture size? Then we will prepare them for you.

Actually we have developed two small hard dinosaur figures, will show you some pictures of them soon. I feel very happy to communicate with you on our forum, hope we can do something for you. We received some feedback about the large figures from some customers, but we're not sure this is the real voice of the market. The cost of one figure is not cheap, if we develop a new item but it' not sell well, then we have to reduce the budget of the development.

Maybe we can provide some Recur figures for you. As I mentioned just now, we're not sure there is a market for life-sized creatures. Could you provide more information about this? Thanks.

Regarding " frogs, salamanders, small rodents or other small mammals, small tortoises, lizards", I will show these to our R&D team. This Mongolian gerbil looks very cute.

Now we got many good feedback from old customers, but our figures didn't sell well. Our target customers are supermarket, but it's really hard to communicate with them, and the negotiation process is very long. In addition, we don't know the market very well, we must learn more about it. Our plan is try our best to promote our brand to the world. Thanks for your warm words.

Cheers,
Michael
Back to top Go down
http://www.recurtoys.com
arafan

arafan


Country/State : Brazil
Age : 23
Joined : 2012-11-17
Posts : 2180

New soft dinosaur toys from Recur Empty
PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur EmptyWed May 18, 2016 9:40 pm

Thanks for your reply, I'm really excited about these photos and especially to see the smaller dinos. Very Happy So I'm a collector of smaller wildlife and farm figures (mostly in the scale +-1:20).


_________________
Bryan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 70
Joined : 2010-10-01
Posts : 37815

New soft dinosaur toys from Recur Empty
PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur EmptyWed May 18, 2016 10:08 pm

I just got an idea Idea Laughing

Some of the most popular models are dogs and cats.

In order to decide the most popular breeds ( best selling models) , you may ask the Kennel clubs in the markets you are mainly interested .

For Europe, the dog kennel clubs cooperate in FCI : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , - it must be possible to find for other continents too.

For cats, the European association is FIFe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cat

....just an idea Embarassed

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger


Country/State : Portugal
Age : 48
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 32515

New soft dinosaur toys from Recur Empty
PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur EmptyThu May 19, 2016 6:24 am

Recur wrote:

Hi, thanks for your suggestions, I got large information from your message. Photos will be uploaded in this week. Could you show me the right picture size? Then we will prepare them for you.

Actually we have developed two small hard dinosaur figures, will show you some pictures of them soon. I feel very happy to communicate with you on our forum, hope we can do something for you. We received some feedback about the large figures from some customers, but we're not sure this is the real voice of the market. The cost of one figure is not cheap, if we develop a new item but it' not sell well, then we have to reduce the budget of the development.

Maybe we can provide some Recur figures for you. As I mentioned just now, we're not sure there is a market for life-sized creatures. Could you provide more information about this? Thanks.

Regarding " frogs, salamanders, small rodents or other small mammals, small tortoises, lizards", I will show these to our R&D team. This Mongolian gerbil looks very cute.

Now we got many good feedback from old customers, but our figures didn't sell well. Our target customers are supermarket, but it's really hard to communicate with them, and the negotiation process is very long. In addition, we don't know the market very well, we must learn more about it. Our plan is try our best to promote our brand to the world. Thanks for your warm words.

Cheers,
Michael

Michael, thanks for your reply! Very Happy
The picture size we use is 800 px. You can send them to my e-mail adress: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am very curious to see your hard dinossaur figures. I know creating new molds means a huge investment and it is not easy to risk with less usual animals. When I told that we know very well the market, I was referring to what is being offered and not to the target. Though, I believe we can give you good recommendations. Everyone knows that T-rex is by far the best-seller among dinosaur figures, then, there is all around a T-rex, there's the popular triceratops, ankylosaurus, stegosaurus, brachiosaurus, velociraptor, etc.
OK, that's right but this is what all brands are offering. So, you can create a balance between common and less common species. without changing anything relevant in a collection or risking to reduce sales. T-rex is mandatory, maybe also velociraptor, but, instead of an ankylosaurus, if you offer a Dyoplosaurus, it won't change anything, it will work as an armoured dinosaur in your range. The same with the brachiosaurus, if you release a Yongjinglong instead, you're offering something new to the market and collectors but many kids, parents or your direct customers, will see one of those long-necked dinosaurs.

It could be a good step that you provide some of your figures to our community. You can sponsor one of our initiatives and provide some figures as prises to members or just simply offering them to some of our traditional reviewers. These members/reviewers usually take very good pictures of animal figures, share them on forum with some observations and all our discussion around the subject.
Our topics are easily found in some web searching engines so it could give more visisbility to your figures and obviously, our opinions could be relevant to your development.

Considering supermarkets are your target, my idea of life-sized figures probably doesn't work very well with them. I was thinking in these more to educational Institutions that are a small part of the market.
Though, the idea can be redesigned and adjusted to it. working with large soft figures, you'll probably compete with plushes, so, a gerbil works better as a plush than a soft plastic toy. On the other hand, a turtle, works much better as a soft plastic toy than as a plush. A very common Galapagos giant tortoise doesn't sell better than an Chinese pound turtle, for example, that's a myth, both are just turtles to the market in general and a Chinese pound turtle is much more interesting to collectors and it can be replicated in real size once females are about 24cm. You can even cast the plastron from a real one and who knows you can even make the carapace in a somewhat harder material than the rest of the body giving a pleasant tactile experience to a children when handling it. You can also add an informative tag with little info about the species and your concern with its preservation. I am sure a turtle like that, even soft and big, is very playable for a children and if enough accurate to the real thing, a very interesting piece for a collector or a pedagogic tool to schools and other educational Institutions. Idea Lots of other similar ideas can be developed.

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Recur

Recur


Country/State : China
Age : 36
Joined : 2016-05-10
Posts : 85

New soft dinosaur toys from Recur Empty
PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur EmptyTue May 24, 2016 9:42 am

arafan wrote:
Thanks for your reply, I'm really excited about these photos and especially to see the smaller dinos. Very Happy So I'm a collector of smaller wildlife and farm figures (mostly in the scale +-1:20).


Glad to know that you like our dinos. Most of our items are in the scale 1:40
Back to top Go down
http://www.recurtoys.com
Sponsored content





New soft dinosaur toys from Recur Empty
PostSubject: Re: New soft dinosaur toys from Recur   New soft dinosaur toys from Recur Empty

Back to top Go down
 
New soft dinosaur toys from Recur
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Recur aliexpress store 11.11 big sale ,share links win free recur toys
» Find Jurassic Park dinosaurs from Recur Toys
» How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?
» New Dinosaur line: Recur
» RECUR toys in Toys R us

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Recur-
Jump to: