Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?

Go down 
+12
Megaptera
halichoeres
bmathison1972
barracudacat
Takama
Night Elf
Songbird
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
widukind
Recur
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Recur

Recur

Country/State : China

How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? Empty
PostSubject: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 8:19 am

We always try our best to provide  more lifelike product  and provide better  handicrafts  experience to each animal lover.we are on the way!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

now we are trying to do a investigation from Recur lover ,which animal you most want us to make to enrich our current product line?

thank you for your feedback in advance.

Amazon: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Email:sales@ankly.com.cn
Back to top Go down
http://www.recurtoys.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 9:34 am

A bird of paradise :) and smaller figurines :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Recur

Recur

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 11:58 am

it is this one ?

widukind wrote:

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 6:52 pm

Recur wrote:
it is this one ?

widukind wrote:

Yes, one of all the species :) and if it possible please smaller :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 9:45 pm

I second Andreas' words. The suggestion of a bird of paradise seems very good. Very Happy I also would love to see a series of more standard sized figure in your range.
I also appreciate that you ask our suggestions. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 10:10 pm

Thankyou very, very much for asking , and for the interesting picture of the Lion being sculpted cheers

Ohh, yes !!! A bird of paradise !!! bounce cheers

Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 11:38 pm

Do you take suggestions for Prehistorics?

how about a Diplodocus?

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 12:41 am

I feel that there's a lack of wild canine species, like raccoon dogs, red wolves, zorros, ethiopian wolves,
Etc. You can continue to do rarer domestic breeds as well like your doggo Argentino, such as the koikerhunde, saarloos wolf hound, Irish wolf hound, American pitbull terrier, Chesapeake Bay retriever, etc.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Recur

Recur

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 4:33 am

Dear Takama

thanks for your suggestion ,Prehistorics are the best selling item in our range ,so we provide your suggestion to our R&D team for the coming season product development..now we want to hear more voice and do the product investigation from all the channel to help have a more better development plan.

Takama wrote:
Do you take suggestions for Prehistorics?

how about a Diplodocus?

Back to top Go down
Recur

Recur

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 4:39 am

Dear "Saarlooswolfhound"

thanks for your suggestion ,now we already have some north American character item for the market like below :

thanks for your kindly suggestion ,in the future development i will ask our R&D team consider your suggestion .

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I feel that there's a lack of wild canine species, like raccoon dogs, red wolves, zorros, ethiopian wolves,
Etc. You can continue to do rarer domestic breeds as well like your doggo Argentino, such as the koikerhunde, saarloos wolf hound, Irish wolf hound, American pitbull terrier, Chesapeake Bay retriever, etc.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 12:11 pm

I love the bear cheers

And the wolf. And the raccoon Applause Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 6:03 pm

Recur wrote:
Dear "Saarlooswolfhound"

thanks for your suggestion ,now we already have some north American character item for the market like below :

thanks for  your kindly suggestion ,in the future development i will ask our R&D team consider your suggestion .

That are nice figurines but very common species in figurines. I think he mean more very unusual so that you have the chance to be create the first figurine of that species :)

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

Back to top Go down
Recur

Recur

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 5:15 am

Thanks Susanne like our product

SUSANNE wrote:
I love the bear cheers

And the wolf. And the raccoon Applause Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Songbird

Songbird

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 2:48 pm

I would like to see more horses. As an Asían brand i think Recur can use that and present some Asian breds (as They did with The mongolian horse), breds that are not very common in replica world.

Anyway, Knabstruppers are always welcome!

Back to top Go down
Night Elf

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 5:31 am

I have not seen a Recur model in person yet, but the pictures look very nice, even if the scale of most of the models is larger than I generally collect. I think  I will very much enjoy shopping for them in person if Toys R Us starts selling them in my area. The Dogo Argentino looks especially tempting. It is quite possibly the nicest toy brand mastiff available right now.

Recur

Recur

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 6:28 am

Thanks for your comment on our goods and thanks for your interesting our item ,we had many Dogs for you choose

we will try our best to work hard to provide more better model ,now our item no available in all the toys R us ,if you want you may go to our online store are also ok

Aliexpress Store: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thank you

Night Elf wrote:
I have not seen a Recur model in person yet, but the pictures look very nice, even if the scale of most of the models is larger than I generally collect. I think  I will very much enjoy shopping for them in person if Toys R Us starts selling them in my area. The Dogo Argentino looks especially tempting. It is quite possibly the nicest toy brand mastiff available right now.

Back to top Go down
Recur

Recur

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 6:34 am

Dear Songbird ,thanks for your suggestion .no we had some horses for collect not only The mongolian horse
but also :[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
if you like you may go to our online store for more detail:
Aliexpress Store: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Songbird wrote:
I would like to see more horses. As an Asían brand i think Recur can use that and present some Asian breds (as They did with The mongolian horse), breds that are not very common in replica world.

Anyway, Knabstruppers are always welcome!

Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 8:53 am

May i suggest you also make a new Oviraptor thats featherd like your Deinonychus?

Back to top Go down
Recur

Recur

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 12:19 pm

Dear Takama

could you kindly send us the drawing or something more clearly . you means make the Oviraptor in our Deinonychus pose or something else?
Takama wrote:
May i suggest you also make a new Oviraptor thats featherd like your Deinonychus?

Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 10:02 pm

This is your current Oviraptor

IT lacks feathers. it should look like this to be accurate

Just like your Deinonychus

Back to top Go down
Recur

Recur

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 10:33 am

Dear Takama

thanks for your kindly feedback ,i will transfer your suggestion to our R&D team . thanks again

Takama wrote:
This is your current Oviraptor

IT lacks feathers. it should look like this to be accurate

Just like your Deinonychus

Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 5:01 pm

Very nice sculpture of a lion!  I've been very impressed with your brand so far.  My only suggestions for improvement would to be a continued focus on accurate and original prehistoric life and making more of your figures available for US customers on Amazon or ebay.  I can see that you're trying on both regards and if you continue, I would love to buy your figures.

I know I have mentioned this elsewhere, but I would love to see a Doberman (hopefully an uncropped version) created in the future.  Your dogs are amazing!

Last edited by barracudacat on Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 5:17 pm

Any chance of adding insects/spiders to your line? I know they are not the most popular, but as an entomologist I only collect arthropods (so, crabs and lobsters would count as well...)
Back to top Go down
halichoeres

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 9:19 pm

I would like to see some prehistoric fish, such as

Rhizodus:

Corusichthys:

Rhamphodopsis:
Back to top Go down
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3390.0
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 10:12 pm

I would like to see a Risso's Dolphin[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next