Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?

Go down 
+12
Megaptera
halichoeres
bmathison1972
barracudacat
Takama
Night Elf
Songbird
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
widukind
Recur
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 11:19 am

I see on FB Recur dinosaur minis? Is it right? And if yes, are wildlife animals mini planned?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Recur

Recur

Country/State : China

How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Recur dinosaur minis   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 6:28 am

widukind wrote:
I see on FB Recur dinosaur minis? Is it right? And if yes, are wildlife animals mini planned?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

above are new release Recur dinosaur minis, will develop more in the coming season

Amazon: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Email:sales@ankly.com.cn
Back to top Go down
http://www.recurtoys.com
Recur

Recur

PostSubject: prehistoric fish   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 6:33 am

RECUR prehistoric fish now are available

halichoeres wrote:
I would like to see some prehistoric fish, such as

Rhizodus:

Corusichthys:

Rhamphodopsis:

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 6:41 am

Very nice

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
halichoeres

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 2:19 pm

Wow, very interesting, thank you! I think I see Giganotosaurus, Carnotaurus, Dunkleosteus, and Basilosaurus? Not sure what species the marine reptiles are. When do you expect these to become available?

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 6:37 pm

Interesting prehistoric fishes.

cheers cheers cheers

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 6:42 pm

Are the minis also cotton filled?
And the prehistoric fish are awesome!!

john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 7:31 am

The only actual prehistoric fish that I see is the Dunkleosteus.The rest are reptiles and a whale.

halichoeres

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 4:06 pm

To me (a guy who studies fish), all tetrapods are also fish :)

Night Elf

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 10:11 pm

I am very happy to see minis! If they are nicely painted like Schleich minis and Yowies, I will definitely buy some.  Very Happy

I also love my new Dogo Argentino, even though he is so large. It is wonderful that Recur is selling on Amazon now.

barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 4:47 pm

Amazing job on these new animals! I love the feathered rex and Basilosaurus/Dorudon.

That Dogo continues to remain gorgeous. I can't wait to see what other dogs they'll make.

Recur

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:32 am

The new item will be available at the begging of JULY

halichoeres wrote:
Wow, very interesting, thank you! I think I see Giganotosaurus, Carnotaurus, Dunkleosteus, and Basilosaurus? Not sure what species the marine reptiles are. When do you expect these to become available?

Back to top Go down
Recur

Recur

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:33 am

Thanks for your like it ,we will try our best provide more good product to everyone

barracudacat wrote:
Amazing job on these new animals!  I love the feathered rex and Basilosaurus/Dorudon.

That Dogo continues to remain gorgeous.  I can't wait to see what other dogs they'll make.

Back to top Go down
Recur

Recur

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:34 am

Thanks for you like it , yes the new item also fill with cotton inside

NightLioness wrote:
Are the minis also cotton filled?
And the prehistoric fish are awesome!!

Back to top Go down
Recur

Recur

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:36 am

If possible Hope future when we develop such kind of animal, you can provide a more professional suggestion for us

halichoeres wrote:

Back to top Go down
Recur

Recur

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:37 am

Thanks for your comment and like our product.

landrover wrote:

Interesting prehistoric fishes.

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Recur

Recur

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:40 am

Recently we also release some big item

hope everyone like it
.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 7:09 am

Nice crocodile

Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 9:38 am

Nice improvement ! The result looks great :)

halichoeres

halichoeres

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 2:43 pm

Recur wrote:
If possible Hope future when we develop such kind of animal, you can provide a more professional suggestion for us

halichoeres wrote:

I would be very happy to help!
Back to top Go down
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3390.0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?   How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you think of Recur Craft? and which item you want Recur provide ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2