Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walkaround Special Edition horse "Bella Rose" from Modellpferdeversand/Brigitte Eberl /WIA

Go down 
+3
SUSANNE
widukind
75senta75
7 posters
AuthorMessage
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

Walkaround Special Edition horse "Bella Rose" from Modellpferdeversand/Brigitte Eberl /WIA Empty
PostSubject: Walkaround Special Edition horse "Bella Rose" from Modellpferdeversand/Brigitte Eberl /WIA   Walkaround Special Edition horse "Bella Rose" from Modellpferdeversand/Brigitte Eberl /WIA EmptyWed May 11, 2016 3:13 pm

Isabell Werth´s "Bella Rose" as Special Edition. Designed by Brigitte Eberl for Modellpferdeversand Munich.
Horse was made by brand WIA. Figure is marked with "Modelpferdeversand 2016" under the belly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Together with horse by CollectA
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Walkaround Special Edition horse "Bella Rose" from Modellpferdeversand/Brigitte Eberl /WIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkaround Special Edition horse "Bella Rose" from Modellpferdeversand/Brigitte Eberl /WIA   Walkaround Special Edition horse "Bella Rose" from Modellpferdeversand/Brigitte Eberl /WIA EmptyWed May 11, 2016 4:23 pm

Nice pics

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround Special Edition horse "Bella Rose" from Modellpferdeversand/Brigitte Eberl /WIA   Walkaround Special Edition horse "Bella Rose" from Modellpferdeversand/Brigitte Eberl /WIA EmptyWed May 11, 2016 5:41 pm

Bella, bella bellissima Rose flower cheers

It is an extremely beautyful model.  
Brigitte Eberl is my favorite sculpture, - she makes models in ballance , radiating her love of horses ! drunken
No extreme nervous attacks, just the ballance and harmony of a well bred, well treated, content animal Very Happy
It does not harm that the paintwork is unusually fine, and without the unneccesary "shades" !!!!

Thankyou for yet a wonderful walkaround, dear Yvette  cheers

Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround Special Edition horse "Bella Rose" from Modellpferdeversand/Brigitte Eberl /WIA   Walkaround Special Edition horse "Bella Rose" from Modellpferdeversand/Brigitte Eberl /WIA EmptyWed May 11, 2016 6:33 pm

What's the material she's made of? Resin, hard plastic or softer, like Collecta?

Too bad she's got boring, ideally symmetrical pose... I'd like her more if she had e.g. swishy tail at least.

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround Special Edition horse "Bella Rose" from Modellpferdeversand/Brigitte Eberl /WIA   Walkaround Special Edition horse "Bella Rose" from Modellpferdeversand/Brigitte Eberl /WIA EmptyWed May 11, 2016 9:44 pm

Thanks Yvette! That's a beautiful piece and after googling a little, I've found a part of the story behind that wonderful chestnut Westphalian mare.
Considering my personal taste, the sculpt is perfectly balanced, I only agree with Magda that a subtle movement could make a lot of diference. The comparison picture is also very useful, it shows that it is sculpted in a size that works nicely with major brand horses. Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround Special Edition horse "Bella Rose" from Modellpferdeversand/Brigitte Eberl /WIA   Walkaround Special Edition horse "Bella Rose" from Modellpferdeversand/Brigitte Eberl /WIA EmptyThu May 12, 2016 9:54 am

Thank you for the walk around, Yvette! I like this model nice proportions and type. The very static pose looks like a halt from dressage. I like the fact that it is a portrait of a real horse, that's nice! The painting is good also, especially the very accurate white markings Very Happy

Only the texture doesn't look very smooth. I think it would look nicer or completely smooth or with some fur texture, now it is somewhat grainy as far as I can see on the photos. study

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
onatello

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround Special Edition horse "Bella Rose" from Modellpferdeversand/Brigitte Eberl /WIA   Walkaround Special Edition horse "Bella Rose" from Modellpferdeversand/Brigitte Eberl /WIA EmptyFri May 13, 2016 9:39 am

Thanks for photos and big congrats, she is beautiful. Those hooves, and head with nice profile and detailed head marking. I hope I will be able to get her soon.

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround Special Edition horse "Bella Rose" from Modellpferdeversand/Brigitte Eberl /WIA   Walkaround Special Edition horse "Bella Rose" from Modellpferdeversand/Brigitte Eberl /WIA Empty

Back to top Go down

Walkaround Special Edition horse "Bella Rose" from Modellpferdeversand/Brigitte Eberl /WIA
Page 1 of 1