Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 -

Go down 
+3
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
75senta75
7 posters
AuthorMessage
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by  Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 - Empty
PostSubject: Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 -   Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by  Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 - EmptyThu May 05, 2016 7:30 am

I got from Modellpferdeversand (MPV) the news, that they have made a new special model horse.

It´s made by Brigitte Eberl, limited to 2500 pieces. The figure is the horse called BELLA ROSE.

There will be also a new " Modell  Toro" by Breyer.

They are available for the first time at the show from MPV in Munich on Saturday 09.5.16.

Perhaps I am going to the show, if I have time at Saturday.

Both horses are first available at the show and later also in the online shop.

You can see both horses in the "Newsletter section" at the homepage from MPV:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by 75senta75 on Tue May 10, 2016 5:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by  Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 -   Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by  Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 - EmptyThu May 05, 2016 8:01 am

I can't find them Sad

I hoe that you have time to go to the show and take pictures for us, - and have a great time, of course cheers

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 -   Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by  Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 - EmptyThu May 05, 2016 8:47 am

I can't find the photos scratch I know Toro, but I can't find Bella Rose bounce bounce Can you post photos? Very Happy

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 -   Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by  Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 - EmptyThu May 05, 2016 9:05 am

LeeAnn wrote:
Can you post photos?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 -   Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by  Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 - EmptyThu May 05, 2016 9:12 am

Ooh lovely, thank you! What does it say about Bella Rose, if you don't mind please? I can't read German very well Embarassed

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 -   Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by  Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 - EmptyThu May 05, 2016 9:30 am

LeeAnn wrote:
Ooh lovely, thank you! What does it say about Bella Rose, if you don't mind please? I can't read German very well

Here comes the text in my not good English Smile :

And now for the news:
After a short break the next model of our Isabell Werth horse comes out for the benefit of Christoffel Blindenmission. ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This year it´s Bella Rose, which currently has unfortunately, as most readers know, make a break.
This horse by Brigitte Eberl is limited to 2500 models. Mrs. Eberl also comes to the show event during the day ( Saturday). Of course, there will be later also signed models by her, only for show time was too short.

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 -   Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by  Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 - EmptyThu May 05, 2016 12:04 pm

Thank you Yvette Very Happy Your English is great Wink

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 -   Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by  Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 - EmptyThu May 05, 2016 8:01 pm

Thanks for sharing all information, links and pictures! Very Happy I hope you find time enough to enjoy the event! Very Happy

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 -   Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by  Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 - EmptyTue May 10, 2016 4:58 am

roger wrote:
I hope you find time enough to enjoy the event!

Last Saturday I had time going to the show.
It was very interesting, a lot of artists have shown their horses.
P king eople of MPV did a great job.  queen

Here we go - Location was directly in Munich.

Now go inside the building..... bounce

You could bought a lot of horses by so many brands! I love you

arrow The models of the artists were really impressive!  Applause

sunny  cheers I had luck, the artist Brigitte Eberl was in person at the show and has shown some of her models.

She has also designed the new special model of MPV. cheers  sunny

arrow A new model is coming soon...

arrow Here is the new Exclusive model by MPV made by Brigitte Eberl.
She was so kind and had given an autograph on the certificates and also on one of my horses. Price for the special horse is 8,50 Euro.
The horse has the imprint "Modellpferdeversand 2016" on it´s belly. The company is"wia".

So it was a great collector and artist show and I hope the show will take place next year again.

arrow  I have bought two more special horses as I need for STS members.
So if somebody is interested in to get an special horse with an autograph on the certificate - let it know me - Price is 8,50 Euro.

Last edited by 75senta75 on Wed May 11, 2016 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 -   Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by  Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 - EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:17 am

WOW !!!!! Yvette ! It is almost like being there cheers

Thankyou for the wonderful photos, - is surely looks like a great experience Very Happy

And - hurraaaayyy ! I will also be the happy owner of a Bella Ropse horse, - how lucky we are to have you here in the village bounce Applause sunny cheers

Last edited by SUSANNE on Wed May 11, 2016 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 -   Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by  Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 - EmptyTue May 10, 2016 9:20 am

Thank you so much for the photos Yvette! cheers Looks to be a very nice show, it's interesting to see how different the shows are in Germany versus here in the US!

I, too, will be getting a Bella Rose, thank you so much for helping me flower

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 -   Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by  Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 - EmptyTue May 10, 2016 6:35 pm

Good overview.
Thank you for your hard work of taking pictures and being so kind to share them with us!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 -   Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by  Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 - EmptyTue May 10, 2016 9:45 pm

Thanks Yvette for all information provided! All is very interesting, especially that there is a new MPV horse. Nice also to see that some friends had the chance of getting them without a huge effort and even autographed by Brigitte. Very Happy
wia? I've never heard of it before. Looking forward to see a walk around of that very exclusive piece from one of our lucky ladies! flower

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 -   Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by  Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 - EmptyWed May 11, 2016 3:59 am

Yes, I also wonder what WIA is ? Wounded in Action is google's first choice Shocked Laughing Embarassed

75senta75 wrote:

Are these repaints ? Very Happy

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 -   Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by  Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 - EmptyWed May 11, 2016 7:10 am

Wow, great photos! What a fantastic show to see, so many beautiful models! Very Happy Thank you for sharing photos cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 -   Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by  Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 - EmptyWed May 11, 2016 9:32 am

LeeAnn wrote:
....it's interesting to see how different the shows are in Germany versus here in the US!
What is different ? Have you some photos for comparing ? bounce

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 -   Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by  Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 - EmptyWed May 11, 2016 9:48 am

Susanne wrote:
I also wonder what WIA is ?

Susanne and Roger I also don´t know the brand WIA. If I ask Google, I am directly on the homepage from MPV.

So I sent an mail to MPV and asked, that I am looking for informations about the brand. But if I google [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am again at the homepage from MPV.

MPV answered back, that WIA is an brand they work together. I would landing on their homepage because WIA has made the horse for MPV.
Since now, WIA has made two articles for MPV.  

You also can see my question here. Please also use Google translater in your language.:
arrow My question: Hallo, ich suche gerade nach Herstellerinformationen zu Ihrem "Bella Rose" Modell.
Wenn ich  "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] " eingebe, lande ich automatische auf Ihrer Homepage.
Ist WIA Ihre Hausmarke ?

arrow The answer from MPV: Hallo, das ist eine Marke, mit der wir arbeiten. Derzeit geht das noch zu unserer Homepage, da die Artikel für uns produziert worden sind, wird aber getrennt werden (auch die Seite wird dann übertragen usw.)....Da wir derzeit allein kaufen bzw Aufträge vergeben haben (das Gummipferd war der zweite Artikel), läuft das bei uns, da wir einen eigenen Server haben..

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 -   Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by  Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 - EmptyWed May 11, 2016 10:16 am

Roger wrote:
Looking forward to see a walk around of that very exclusive piece

Now it´s here. sunny
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 -   Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by  Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 - EmptyFri May 13, 2016 4:32 am

Thank you so much for the sharing your photos... I'm sure it was amazing, to meet the Brigitte Eberl in person. And the new MPV horse is beautiful, definitely must have.

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 -   Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by  Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 - Empty

Back to top Go down

Model show in Munich and new Special Edition by Modellpferdeversand(MPV) update 10.5.16 -
Page 1 of 1