Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You want to get the chiru antelope special edition for approx 70 Eur (The less expensive known) ... I show how you can do ;)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

You want to get the chiru antelope special edition for approx 70 Eur (The less expensive known) ... I show how you can do ;) Empty
PostSubject: You want to get the chiru antelope special edition for approx 70 Eur (The less expensive known) ... I show how you can do ;)   You want to get the chiru antelope special edition for approx 70 Eur (The less expensive known) ... I show how you can do ;) EmptySat May 02, 2015 12:06 pm

Hi, here is the way to get it :

1. Go on Taobao : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and search : "Collecta 1000"
Three results appear on the screen, click on the last one :)
2. Put on Google the link of this site (IT HELPS TO BUY FOR OTHER COUNTRIES AND WE DO THE DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE ORDER IN ENGLISH, FRENCH and other languages Very Happy )
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3. Register you on the second site (Taobaofocus) and you can go in the section reserved for orders, you put the url of the article you choose on Taobao (so it's the url taken from the first site).
4. You pay with the site of Taobaofocus and after that you will receive a message asking a second payment for the shipping to your country (For me the total first payment was of 50 Eur (40 the figure and 10 but I don't remember why) and 20 Eur for shipping from China to Belgium).
5. You can send a message to the seller to ask to put "GIFT" on the package so you haven't taxes.

You save approx 50 Eur on this figure even if the price is still "high" for a CollectA. The only seller on Ebay sells for 99 Dollars plus 20 for shipping so it's very high.

Mine is arrived in perfect condition and I got a little surprise, a Kaiyodo futura cat from an old serie (it was as gift) :)

I hope it will help you :)

Idea Idea Idea

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

You want to get the chiru antelope special edition for approx 70 Eur (The less expensive known) ... I show how you can do ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You want to get the chiru antelope special edition for approx 70 Eur (The less expensive known) ... I show how you can do ;)   You want to get the chiru antelope special edition for approx 70 Eur (The less expensive known) ... I show how you can do ;) EmptySat May 02, 2015 12:26 pm

Thankyou very much for sharing/helping. flower

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: You want to get the chiru antelope special edition for approx 70 Eur (The less expensive known) ... I show how you can do ;)   You want to get the chiru antelope special edition for approx 70 Eur (The less expensive known) ... I show how you can do ;) EmptySat May 02, 2015 3:03 pm

Interesting,  a little late for me but why not for the future :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: You want to get the chiru antelope special edition for approx 70 Eur (The less expensive known) ... I show how you can do ;)   You want to get the chiru antelope special edition for approx 70 Eur (The less expensive known) ... I show how you can do ;) EmptySat May 02, 2015 3:20 pm

Uhh, to complicated for my sleepy old head Sad

Perhaps it is good, because it is preety expensive for my poor wallet Laughing Laughing

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You want to get the chiru antelope special edition for approx 70 Eur (The less expensive known) ... I show how you can do ;)   You want to get the chiru antelope special edition for approx 70 Eur (The less expensive known) ... I show how you can do ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

You want to get the chiru antelope special edition for approx 70 Eur (The less expensive known) ... I show how you can do ;)
Page 1 of 1