Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Japan Listing Model animals - A Chiru Antelope?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

Japan Listing Model animals - A Chiru Antelope?! Empty
PostSubject: Japan Listing Model animals - A Chiru Antelope?!   Japan Listing Model animals - A Chiru Antelope?! EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 5:36 pm

Interesting models. Its the second time I have ever seen a Chiru antelope model other than the CollectA one. Anyone recognise the brand or have any more information?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Japan Listing Model animals - A Chiru Antelope?!   Japan Listing Model animals - A Chiru Antelope?! EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 5:47 pm

Here is my topic. With the gazelle / antelope it is difficult

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Japan Listing Model animals - A Chiru Antelope?!   Japan Listing Model animals - A Chiru Antelope?! EmptyThu Dec 22, 2022 1:48 am

Andreas already replied. I almost forgot about these nice little figures. The leaflet really reads "Gazelle" and the words for gazelle and antelope are different in Japanese. curiously, the transliteration of the Tibetan antelope to Japanese is Chilloo. Laughing It might be a chiru but I don't rule out the possibility of being a gazelle.

PostSubject: Re: Japan Listing Model animals - A Chiru Antelope?!   Japan Listing Model animals - A Chiru Antelope?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Japan Listing Model animals - A Chiru Antelope?!
Page 1 of 1