Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CollectA Tibetan Antelope (Chiru) - 88721 Special Edition

Go down 
+6
Florian
Kikimalou
widukind
SUSANNE
cattlecollector
Blublub
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Blublub

Blublub

Country/State : Minnesota

CollectA Tibetan Antelope (Chiru) - 88721 Special Edition Empty
PostSubject: CollectA Tibetan Antelope (Chiru) - 88721 Special Edition   CollectA Tibetan Antelope (Chiru) - 88721 Special Edition EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 11:22 pm

My willpower is weak - I couldn't resist this once I saw it. I rationalize it as part of the proceeds go to species preservation Wink

The box front:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Glossy coated heavy cardboard - very elegant.

The box back:

Hmmm, $258 HKD = approx. $35 USD. I paid a SERIOUS premium Sad

All the contents:

I know no Chinese, so most of the text is of little use to me (but it sure looks nice). The postcards are heavy stock, the plastic credit card has the special edition number (mine's #0073), the booklet includes two stamps in plastic windows. The whole package is very well done - even the foam inlay is impressively dense with precise cut-outs.

The medallion:

What you would expect - heavy, reasonably detailed. Sorry, I don't know what the metal is made of. Not much on the reverse.

The figure:

In a word, amazing. Maybe my favorite CollectA yet!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Tibetan Antelope (Chiru) - 88721 Special Edition   CollectA Tibetan Antelope (Chiru) - 88721 Special Edition EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 11:48 pm

Wow! Thats a stunning figure! Neat package it came in too drunken drunken bom cheers
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Tibetan Antelope (Chiru) - 88721 Special Edition   CollectA Tibetan Antelope (Chiru) - 88721 Special Edition EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 4:41 am

Very cool! Lucky find!

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Tibetan Antelope (Chiru) - 88721 Special Edition   CollectA Tibetan Antelope (Chiru) - 88721 Special Edition EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:49 am

WOW ! A fabulous collector's item cheers

Everything is so neat and high-quality Very Happy

CONGRATULATIONS, and thankyou for showing Applause

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Tibetan Antelope (Chiru) - 88721 Special Edition   CollectA Tibetan Antelope (Chiru) - 88721 Special Edition EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:59 am

A beautiful antelope and a must have as figurine ! Big congratulations!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Tibetan Antelope (Chiru) - 88721 Special Edition   CollectA Tibetan Antelope (Chiru) - 88721 Special Edition EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 9:36 am

Great addition Applause I wish the Standard model will be as beautiful Cool
Back to top Go down
Blublub

Blublub

Country/State : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Tibetan Antelope (Chiru) - 88721 Special Edition   CollectA Tibetan Antelope (Chiru) - 88721 Special Edition EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 12:20 pm

Thanks everyone - hopefully the "regular" edition will be released soon!
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Tibetan Antelope (Chiru) - 88721 Special Edition   CollectA Tibetan Antelope (Chiru) - 88721 Special Edition EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 5:09 pm

I just can't wait to get mine ... Thanks for the walk-around Wink

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Tibetan Antelope (Chiru) - 88721 Special Edition   CollectA Tibetan Antelope (Chiru) - 88721 Special Edition EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 10:38 pm

I am also eager to get the regular version although I understand that special edition is a very interesting collectible. Not only horse collectors love special editions isn't it? Wink
It also brings other collectibles related to the animal and there's a contribution to a preservartion Institution. Congratulations for getting it and not only because the figure is outstanding. cheers

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Tibetan Antelope (Chiru) - 88721 Special Edition   CollectA Tibetan Antelope (Chiru) - 88721 Special Edition EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 2:37 am

Such a treasure! I can't wait to get one. Thanks for the photos and congrats!

Back to top Go down
Night Elf

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Tibetan Antelope (Chiru) - 88721 Special Edition   CollectA Tibetan Antelope (Chiru) - 88721 Special Edition EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 2:59 am

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing. Smile

scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Tibetan Antelope (Chiru) - 88721 Special Edition   CollectA Tibetan Antelope (Chiru) - 88721 Special Edition EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 7:05 am

Very nice figure!

(And a good cause. Money well spent on every front.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Tibetan Antelope (Chiru) - 88721 Special Edition   CollectA Tibetan Antelope (Chiru) - 88721 Special Edition Empty

Back to top Go down

CollectA Tibetan Antelope (Chiru) - 88721 Special Edition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: CollectA :: CollectA walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: