Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River"

Go down 
+5
SUSANNE
widukind
Roger
Wilorvise
Sergey
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River" Empty
PostSubject: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River" EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 11:58 pm

My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River" Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River" EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 12:49 am

Nice work. It seems to work, if very cozily.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River" EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 1:00 am

Wonderful, I hope your giraffe is not getting nervous! Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River" EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 7:59 am

Very nice :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River" EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 8:26 am

Beautyful diorama cheers
Amazing how it fits in your window sill, and as always arranged with artistic sence and humour Very Happy

So many details when I look closer, f.inst. how the elephanst have their trunks ready to drink, the buffalo telling the baby elephant the NOW it is time to run !!! bounce bounce

And your always present humour : Crazy Chap Mei monkey in the tree, the lion having just eaten a dino and pawing at the remains... Laughing Laughing

Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River" EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 11:01 am

Your dioramas are very cool, even for Indian version !

Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River" EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 9:51 pm

Roger wrote:
Wonderful, I hope your giraffe is not getting nervous! Laughing

Yeah, my dear Rogerio! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing cheers

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River" EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 9:53 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Beautyful diorama cheers
Amazing how it fits in your window sill, and as always arranged with artistic sence and humour  Very Happy

So many details when I look closer, f.inst. how the elephanst have their trunks ready to drink, the buffalo telling the baby elephant the NOW it is time to run !!! bounce bounce

And your always present humour : Crazy Chap Mei monkey in the tree, the lion having just eaten a dino and pawing at the remains... Laughing Laughing

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Thank you Susanne!

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River" EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 9:55 pm

Florian wrote:
Your dioramas are very cool, even for Indian version !

Thank you my dear Florian and ALL my international frieds! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause cheers

Last edited by Sergey on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River" EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 10:04 pm

... Some more closer pics! Wink

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River" EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:46 pm

I coulnd't get over the killed dino... hylariouss!
Great job

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River" EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 1:40 am

Thanks for extra pics, Sergey, especially that we can see you again. Very Happy Is that St. Petersburg behind you? scratch Laughing

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River" EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:44 am

Roger wrote:
Thanks for extra pics, Sergey, especially that we can see you again. Very Happy Is that St. Petersburg behind you? scratch Laughing

Yes Rogerio! The new district "Baltic Pearl"! Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River" EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 11:43 am

Your Diorama looks great! I would be interesting in, if it´s possible to build up an bigger river by using more "river elements or parts" ? How much is the set in Russia? sunny

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River" EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 12:24 am

Sergey wrote:
Roger wrote:

Yes Rogerio! The new district "Baltic Pearl"! Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink

Laughing Very contemporary indeed and quite contrasting with the central districts. :)

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River" EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 12:56 am

75senta75 wrote:
Your Diorama looks great! I would be interesting in, if it´s possible to build up an bigger river by using more "river elements or parts" ? How much is the set in Russia? sunny

... I think  that using a few 2-piece sets (part 2 - "the River" (42255 Fluss)), the total length of "Watering Hole" is possible to do more...

XantheRose

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River" EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 10:07 pm

so lovely with all those plants.. I need the boabab tree so badly, it's gorgeous!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "African River" Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1