Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night"

Go down 
+6
Ana
Dum_my
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
Roger
Sergey
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night" Empty
PostSubject: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night" EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 6:16 am

... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, my friends collectors!!!

My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night"  Wink  Wink  Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night" Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night" EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 7:09 am

If I give all the atention tis topic deserves, I'll end it next year! Laughing Impressive as always, Sergey! cheers A great 2017 to you and all Russian friends! cheers cheers cheers

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night" EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 7:21 am

Roger wrote:
If I give all the atention tis topic deserves, I'll end it next year! Laughing Impressive as always, Sergey! cheers A great 2017 to you and all Russian friends! cheers cheers cheers

Thanks Rogerio! Happy New year to you!!! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause santa santa santa santa santa

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night" EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 8:07 am

This is awesome affraid cheers Applause Applause

As Roger says, - you can look and look, and always discover something new Very Happy

You did a fantastic job making this diorama, - well, you always do  Wink - and that set is ever so enormously tempting  bounce

Last edited by SUSANNE on Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night" EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 9:50 am

SUSANNE wrote:
This is awesome affraid cheers Applause Applause

As Roger says, - you can look and look, and always discover something new Very Happy

You did a fantastic job making this diorama, - well, you always do  Wink - and that set is ever so enormously tempting  bounce

...Thank you Susanne! Creating dioramas is an additional hobby of mine! Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night" EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 8:10 pm

What a nice and crowded display Very Happy I like your all purpose window, one day a savannah, another day a Jurassic landscape and today an Amazonian forest. Applause I knew Russia is a Big country but I never imagined we could discover so much different landscape in a single place cheers

I guess this Amazonian place will see new models coming this year Wink
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night" EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 9:14 pm

wonderfull,
and its has been said but: you just can not stop looking, and saying something new every time!
so nice

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night" EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 10:29 pm

So much fun! Great diorama Sergey! Thanks for sharing the photos! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night" EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 12:58 am

Ana wrote:
So much fun! Great diorama Sergey! Thanks for sharing the photos! cheers

Thanks Anna! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night" EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 2:48 am

Great scenery, does it will still grow in the near future ?

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night" EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 5:09 am

Kikimalou wrote:
What a nice and crowded display Very Happy I like your all purpose window, one day a savannah, another day a Jurassic landscape and today an Amazonian forest. Applause  I knew Russia is a Big country but I never imagined we could discover so much different landscape in a single place cheers

I guess this Amazonian place will see new models coming this year Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Wink Thanks Christophe! Spasibo!

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night" EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 5:12 am

75senta75 wrote:
Great scenery, does it will still grow in the near future ?

Applause Applause Applause Applause Yeah! It will grow!!! Wink

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night" EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 5:17 am

Dum_my wrote:
wonderfull,
and its has been said but: you just can not stop looking, and saying something new every time!
so nice

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Thank you! Wink

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night" EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 5:34 am

Sergey wrote:
Yeah! It will grow!!!

So I am looking forward for growing Amazonia! sunny

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night" EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 5:51 am

75senta75 wrote:
Sergey wrote:
Yeah! It will grow!!!

So I am looking forward for growing Amazonia! sunny

..Yes, the models 2017 will give a reason to "expand" the Amazonia! Wink

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night" EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 5:59 am

These are "must haves" for a perfect Amazonia Dioarama. flower

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night" EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 10:32 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers sunny Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
diegomouracampos

diegomouracampos

Country/State : Brazil/São Paulo

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night" EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 5:39 pm

THATS AWESOME! I'm doing the same myself, I'm brazilian and I collect brazilian animals, they're so hard to find here in Brazil because Papo, Schleich, Safari don't sell products here Sad(( we largest rainforest in the world and 25% of all species but still when I was growing up I would only play with african and north american animals!

I'm building a similar diorama myself! I send pics when I'm done.

Is that a mourish cat on the left corner? where did you get?
And that snake attacking an alligator, I need that!! haha
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night" EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 11:25 pm

diegomouracampos wrote:
THATS AWESOME! I'm doing the same myself, I'm brazilian and I collect brazilian animals, they're so hard to find here in Brazil because Papo, Schleich, Safari don't sell products here Sad(( we largest rainforest in the world and 25% of all species but still when I was growing up I would only play with african and north american animals!

Welcome here

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night" EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 1:24 am

diegomouracampos wrote:

Hi! Welcome! Let's wait for your Diorama!

... mourish cat on the left corner - it, Ocelot by Colorata set (Japan)! I got him from Andreas Mende on trade! Wink
... And that snake attacking an alligator - it,s puzzle model - "boa vs crocodille" by fameMaster (4D-Master)!

diegomouracampos

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night" EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 9:03 am

Nice! Even though a Boa would never eat a crocodile lol I'd definetely buy it and try to repaint as an Anaconda eating a caiman, that would be really cool!

Oh, that Ocelot is great, but I meant the black one with a white face further away on the left, is it an Irara or Otter? I can't really see it.
Back to top Go down
diegomouracampos

diegomouracampos

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night" EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 11:38 am

Hey, I finally did it! I've decided to separate them according to their brazilian ecoregion, so here it is:

Brazilian savannah, aka, Cerrado:

(Blue-yellow macaw, Maned wolf, Giant Anteater and Toco Toucan)

Amazon part 1.:

(Tapir and its calf, red macaw, alligator and its young)

Amazon part 2.:

(Howler monkey, Harpy Eagle, Marine Manatee and Black jaguar)

Brazilian wetlands, aka, Pantanal:

(Green anaconda, Jaguar, Hyacynth macaw, capybara and its cubs, roseate spoon-bill)

Brazilian desert, aka, Caatinga:

(Puma, Rattlesnake and the tamandua small anteater)

Atlantic rainforest:

(Green-beak toucan, Three toed sloth, Ocelot, Frog and a tree Boa)

There you have it! I still need a golden lion tamarin, some spider monkeys, armadillo and a coati to feel totally complete lol Any other suggestions? xx
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night" EmptyThu May 03, 2018 11:45 pm

[quote="diegomouracampos"]Hey, I finally did it! I've decided to separate them according to their brazilian ecoregion, so here it is:

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Wink

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night" EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 10:44 am

Diego, your work is precious and I love the way you grouped your Brazilian animals. Maybe your presentation deserved its own topic or am I missing anything? scratch

PostSubject: Re: My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night"   My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night" Empty

Back to top Go down

My Test of Landscape "Watering Hole" Schleich 2015-16 as Diorama "Somewhere in Amazonia: day and night"
Page 1 of 1