Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question about Longhorn painting

Go down 
+7
Bloodrayne
apichartu
Farm collector
Ana
Roger
SUSANNE
Florian
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mojochris

mojochris

Country/State : UK

Question about Longhorn painting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about Longhorn painting   Question about Longhorn painting - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 6:31 pm

robinhoodfan wrote:
Will do! I'm going to wait a few a days for everything to be sorted out through Amazon first (wouldn't want to risk messing anything up or confusing Amazon even more with the ticket I have open as it stands). Then I'll send over the link to you for your reference & sorting out. Thanks so much for your attention to the matter! <3

Well fell free to contact me if you have any other concerns until then I will keep an eye out for your email. :)

Question about Longhorn painting - Page 2 Ia211ED
Back to top Go down
http://www.mojofun.eu
robinhoodfan

robinhoodfan

Country/State : USA, NY

PostSubject: Re: Question about Longhorn painting   Question about Longhorn painting - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 2:51 pm

mojochris wrote:
robinhoodfan wrote:
Will do! I'm going to wait a few a days for everything to be sorted out through Amazon first (wouldn't want to risk messing anything up or confusing Amazon even more with the ticket I have open as it stands). Then I'll send over the link to you for your reference & sorting out. Thanks so much for your attention to the matter! <3

Well fell free to contact me if you have any other concerns until then I will keep an eye out for your email. :)

My ticket is all closed now. I've gone ahead and emailed you the Amazon link. I've also reported it to them as well.

Thanks again! I appreciate your attention to detail! <3

http://artbycriley.com
mojochris

mojochris

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Question about Longhorn painting   Question about Longhorn painting - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 3:00 pm

robinhoodfan wrote:
mojochris wrote:
robinhoodfan wrote:

My ticket is all closed now. I've gone ahead and emailed you the Amazon link. I've also reported it to them as well.

Thanks again! I appreciate your attention to detail! <3

No problem! We will follow up with Amazon on our end as well! :)

Question about Longhorn painting - Page 2 Ia211ED
Back to top Go down
http://www.mojofun.eu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Longhorn painting   Question about Longhorn painting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about Longhorn painting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2