Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LeeAnn is alive!

Go down 
+7
SUSANNE
landrover
donny ong
Wilorvise
Roger
Anne from Norway
LeeAnn
11 posters
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

LeeAnn is alive! Empty
PostSubject: LeeAnn is alive!   LeeAnn is alive! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 10:33 pm

Hey all! Very Happy

I just wanted to stop in and say I missed you guys! I'm sorry to have disappeared for so long - and several of you have sent me emails and PMs expressing your concern and I apologize for making you worry! I am doing well and have simply (heh) been extremely busy with work lately as well as Breyerfest and the local fair. At one point I was attempting to plan for my live model horse show I was hosting and working two jobs at the same time. It gets hectic! I just haven't had the chance to stop in and visit the animal figure village over here Very Happy

I probably won't be as active as I used to be but I'll make a point to stop in here and there. Hope you missed me and aren't annoyed I'm back! Wink

So, fill me in on what I missed, friends!  flower
-LeeAnn

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

LeeAnn is alive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn is alive!   LeeAnn is alive! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 10:54 pm

Good to see you back here, you've been missed! Glad to hear you're doing well!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

LeeAnn is alive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn is alive!   LeeAnn is alive! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 12:17 am

Hello LeeAnn! It is fabulous to have news from you and I am glad you are well. Obviously to enjoy a forum like STS we need some free time and it is not always possible. Those months are calmer than the rest of the year but I see that you already spotted the new Fjord for Safari 2017, some Schleich 2017 news are already known, there is a new line of surprise egg figures from Yowies USA, some Japanese releases. Next mounths we will know more Schleich news, the missing from Safari, Papo, Mojö, CollectA, etc.
I really hope you can find some time to enjoy back on forum once, as you know, STS is more than toy news, our friendly community, that you also belong, is the biggest reasure of it. Good luck with your projects! Very Happy

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

LeeAnn is alive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn is alive!   LeeAnn is alive! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 12:44 am

LeeAnn! You live!

Country/State : indonesia

LeeAnn is alive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn is alive!   LeeAnn is alive! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 2:17 am

Glad to hear from you again! And good luck.

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

LeeAnn is alive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn is alive!   LeeAnn is alive! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 2:47 am

This forum is your house Applause Applause Applause

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

LeeAnn is alive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn is alive!   LeeAnn is alive! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 8:42 am

OHHH! SO good to hear from you, dear friend bounce bounce cheers
Of course we miss you Crying or Very sad

I would have been nervous for you, If somebody had not told me that you are very busy Very Happy
TWO jobs, Breyerfest, local fair and Live horse show, - that surely sounds hectic pale But also ionteresting and - hopefully - lots of fun most of the time Very Happy

Please take care of yourself and don't forget us sunny flower sunny

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

LeeAnn is alive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn is alive!   LeeAnn is alive! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 9:33 am

Great to see you here LeeAnn. I was wondering if everything is going well because I missed your comments here on STS. But I saw you on facebook few times luckily Smile
It's very nice to hear about you hosting your own Live Show and that you went to Breyerfest. Smile
I believe working in two jobs must be very tiring indeed. Hope you have some time to sleep and relax too.
Take care and we hope to see you on forum as often as you like Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

LeeAnn is alive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn is alive!   LeeAnn is alive! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 11:28 am

Welcome back :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

LeeAnn is alive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn is alive!   LeeAnn is alive! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 9:40 am

I'm glad to hear from you again too! Very Happy I had been wondering where you whent and I was a little woried too.
That sounds quite busy indeed, though fun too.
Don't overwork yourself and take care! The sts village is a nice place for little holiday trips Wink

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

LeeAnn is alive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn is alive!   LeeAnn is alive! EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 2:11 pm

*hugs* Glad to hear from you on forum Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

LeeAnn is alive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn is alive!   LeeAnn is alive! EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 11:34 pm

Thank you all for your warm welcome back I love you I missed you all! Very Happy

LeeAnn is alive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn is alive!   LeeAnn is alive! Empty

Back to top Go down

LeeAnn is alive!
Page 1 of 1