Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

Go down 
+5
Dum_my
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 3:51 pm

Belated Post for 18 March 2017

Bontekoe - Holstein-Friesian Cow

13797 Friesian-Holstein Cow
Name source: None
Name reason: It just sounded funny to me
Fun Fact: She is a charming little girl
Made in: China

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Valyria Stables

Bontekoe is a sweet and rather shy Friesian-Holstein cow. She is one of Mr. van den Perenbaum's prizewinning cows. She competes in many national shows.
With the bull Cesar she has one bull calf, names Chuck. She is a very dedicated mother to him. She is very protective of him.

Horsevalley

Like the other cows, Bontekoe lives with Man beyond the Fog. She is used as a dairy cow. Only recently she has given birth to her first calf. It is a little bull named Chuck. Chuck's father is the bull Cesar.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:01 pm

Belated Post for 19 Marchy 2017

Bontje - Hereford Cow

13764 Hereford Cow
Name source: Childhood
Name reason: My first childhood toy I should remember had the same name. I thought to honor her by naming the charming cow after her.
Fun Fact: She came all the way from the US!

Valyria Stables

Bontje is Mr. von den Perenbaum's pricewinning Hereford cow. She is of american stoick and has won international prizes.
She is gentle and sociable to other animals and humans. She is easy going and the stbale hands never have difficulty grooming her.
With the bull Duke she has one calf. The name of the young bull is Austin.

Horsevalley

Bontje lives with Man beyond the Fog. She is a sweet, gentle dairy cow. She is sociable to the other cows, but mislikes Man.
Austin is her calf by the bull Duke. Austin is a shy little bull. Bontje is very protective of him. She wants s better life for him. A thing she might just get.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 6:01 pm

Belated Post for 20 March 2017

Boromir - Hanoverian Colt

13730 Hanoverian Foal
Name source: Lord of the Rings
Name reason: I was rather sad over Sean Bean's continuous deaths and when I obtained this model, I thought he was a good homage to the son of Gondor.
Fun Fact: I think he looks like his mother a lot.

Valyria Stables

Boromir is a cheerful and playful Hanoverian colt. He is peppy and loves attention. He is energetic and loud and loves to play with the other foals. His friend are Lyanna, Gendry, david, Wanda, Oberyn, Liam, Simon and Alice.
His parents are Aragorn Elesar and Arwen Undomiel. He has three unclies, Jaime, Bronn and Horst. His three aunts are named Persephone, Alayaya and Elaine. He has three cousins, Lyanna, Gendry and Frodo.

Horsevalley

Boromir lives with Man beyond the Fog. he lives an unworried life, playing in the meadows and sleeping under his mother's watchful eye.
His mother is the mare Arwen Undomiel and his father the stallion Aragorn Elesar. He plays with his cousins Lyanna and Gendry most often. He doesn't get along with his other cousin Frodo, however. He also plays well with the foals Simon and Nerv, but not with Salinero.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 6:18 pm

Belated Post for 21 March 2017 March

Bradley - Unicorn Colt

82932 Stern-Einhorn Nova
Name source: Celebrities
Name reason: He just looks so cute and happy, just like Bradley Will Simpson
Fun Fact: I am not sure how much more of these schleich will produce...
Made in: Germany

Horse valley

Bradley is part of the vast Unicorn herd. His mother is the mare Terrane. It is not known if his father is Ghost or Manwë. It is also unknown how old he is.
he is very playful and curious and in no way shy towards the Fae. He likes the StarFae most of all.
He has two full siblings at least, Mickey and Kissie.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 3:04 pm

Belated Post for 22 March 2017

Braig - Tinker Stallion

13625 Tinker Stallion
Name source: Kingdom Hearts
Name reason: I was literally so obessed with Kingdom Hearts and Braig just seemed nice at the time. In my defense I was rather young.
Fun Fact: One of my oldest draughters

Valyria Stables

Briag is a silly and gentle Tinker Stallion. He is a horse for medium experienced riders, who can put up with his playful antics and powerful muscles. He is moderately good at dressage and western, but terrible at jumping and races.
Braig has two daughters and a son on the mare senna. Phae is already fully grown, with two colt of her own. Bukcy is almost three, ready to be trained. And Samantha is still a filly nursing at Senna's udders. Braig also has two brothers, Oín and Logan.
He is sociable to all horses, other animals and the stablehands. He is open to most humans, as long as they act respectfully to the horses.

Horsevalley

Braig is a member of the Pendragon herd. He is a little older than Blackstorm, but associates with Ardanwen more. he is a calm and gentle stallion. He associates more with the older generation of the herd.
Braig is mated to Senna. With her he has two daughters and a son. His daughters are named Phae and Samantha and his son Bucky. Phae has given him two grandsons, with the stallion Feanor, their names are Curufin and Teddy. Braig has two brothers, Logan and Oín and two goodsisters Sera and Samarinde.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 3:20 pm

Belated Post for 23 March 2017

Bran - Icelandic Pony Stallion

13707 Icelandic Horse Stallion
Name source: Game of Thrones
Name reason: Bran Stark loved running and climbing before he fell. This model looked so active that I wanted it to be Bran, running around again.
Fun Fact: He is one of my unstable models

Valyria Stables

Bran is an energetic and sociable Icelandic Pony Stallion. He is very speedy and mischievous. he plays small pranks on the kids at the stables and loves snacks more than anything.
Bran is a pony for the lessons of the more experienced riders. He is very good at jumping, racing and dressage. he is not too well versed with dressage. He is also very very competative.
With the mare Myrcella, Bran has one colt named Vindur. he has one brother named Aegon.

Horsevalley

Brandon is the brother of the leader of the Sarnora Mountain clan, Aegon. He helps in leading the clan and supports his brother in his descisions. He is brave and clever and very loyal to herd.
He is mated to Myrcella, with whom he has a son, whom they named Vindur. Beside Aegon, Bran has another siblings, a younger sister called Arianna. He has a good brother named Echozan and two goodsisters, Dacey and Rapunsel. He is uncle to Malia, Milli and Vanilli.
Bran is fervently against contact with other herds, but if Aegon chooses to form an alliance he will not object.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 7:57 pm

Belated Post for 24 March 2017

Brett - Tennessee Walker Horse Colt

13804 Tennessee Walker Horse Foal
Name source: Teen Wolf
Name reason: This baby is so curly and fluffy and that just made me think of Cody Saintgnue as Brett Talbot so much.
Fun Fact: If I could, I'd take him around the world with me!

Valyria Stables

Brett is a young and shy Tennessee Walker Horse foal. His parents are Bard and Cersei. He's only a few weeks old and stays with his mother all day.
Sometimes he goes with his mother to the meadow. He plays with the other foals, mianly Kian, Aiyoni, Alessa, Daehyun and Teddy.
He is rather shy and follows his mother everywhere she goes. He is curious, though and explores, even if in a save range to his mother.

Horsevalley

Brett is the son of Bard and Cersei. They are members of the wild herd led by Ares and Tyr. Because his parents are high ranking members, never lacks for anything he wants.
He is a bit of a shy colt, spending most of his time pressed against his mother's flank. It is also because he is only a few weeks old. He is slowly making friends with Kian, who is his age. He's very shy towards the older foals.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 8:21 pm

Belated Post for 25 March 2017

Brienna - Black Forrest Horse Mare

13664 Black Forest Mare
Name reason: Brienna of Tarth is a strong woman, who plays at being a knight. This model seemed to bring that strength and determination she had going on.
Fun Fact: I actually really love this model. I don't give her near enough appriciation.

Valyria Stables

Brienna is a strong and slightly temperamantal Black Forrest Horse Mare. She isn't for the unexperienced rider, because she also is very stubborn.
Brienna is well versed in Jumping and Western, but less talented for dressage and racing. She comes out in national cross country competitions.
With the stallion Macho, Brienna has a yearling colt. The mischievous young stallion is named Rambo. He is quite the troublemaker.

Horsevalley

Brienna is a member of the Pendragon herd. She used to be a guardian maiden, but gave it up to be with her foalhood love. She is still a loyal and brave member of the herd.
She is now mated to Macho. With him she has one colt, Rambo. Rambo is already a yearling and gets into a lot of trouble. Brienna has two goodbrothers, Broud and Xaro.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 8:35 pm

Belated Post for 26 March 2017

Brisa - Pegasus Mare

70423 Pegasus Mare
Name source: I googled methaphores for sky
Name reason: All my pegasi are named after synonyms for sky
Fun Fact: None Yet

Horsevalley

Brisa is one of the rare and shy Pegasi that roam the valley. They rest in the clouds, where not even the Rainbow Fae can follow them. The Fae are not sure how many Pegasi make up a herd or how long they live.
The mare's Brisa, Helia and Zefyr and their foals are very shy and avoid contact with the Fae and normal horses. Brisa grazes between the unicorns to pick up the news in the valley and the Fae cities.
With the stallion Skye, Brisa has two foals, a Filly names Xion and a colt named Ventus.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 9:01 pm

Intermission Post for 27 March 2017

Balerion - Night Terror Dragon

70559 Dragon Nighthunter
Name reason: A black Dragon, like Balerion the Black dread is deservant of that name
Fun Fact: I love how bad ass he looks

Horsevalley

Balerion is a Dragon that comes out at night, blending in with the dark sky. He is an excelent hunter and very secretive. Barely a thing is known about him. Only that his wings are strong enough to carry hi, pver the mountains that rings the valley.
He lives in the mountains, but the other dragons barely interact with him. He never comes close to the Fae. The herds of horses are afraid of him. But Balerion eats no horses, cows or even sheep. Blaerion only eats Man from beyond the Fog, roasting them with his blue flame.
In the upcoming conflict, he could proof very useful. Prince Icedust plans on offering him an alliance, but no one is sure if that will work out well.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 1:53 pm

Post for March 28 2017

Bronn - Hanoverian Stallion

82142 Limited Edition Marbacher Stallion
Name reason: The model has the same dark color as Bronn is described to have in the novels. Bronn is also a frequent visitor of brothels and I had already named the mare after a whore, so I thought that was fitting as well.
Fun Fact: My boyfriend bought him for me

Valyria Stables

Bronn is a Hanoverian Stallion of noble German 'Marbacher' Stock. His owner Irene is very proud of him and spoils him rotten. It doesn't change his easy going, loyal and very friendly nature. He is calm and sociable to other horses, animals and people.
He is a professional jumping horse, coming out in international competitions. He's won several prizes and the critics love him.
He's a breeding stud and his seed gets sold for quite the high prize, worldwide. At the stables, Bronn has a colt named Frodo, with the mare Alayaya. He has three brothers, Jaime, Horst and Aragorn.

Horsevalley

Bronn lives with Man beyond the Fog. he is mated to the mare Alayaya. With her he has one son named Frodo. He is not very close to them. He is much closer to his brother, Jaime, Horst and Aragorn. Through them he has three goodsisters, Persephone, Elaine and Arwen. He is uncle to Lyanna, Gendry and Boromir.
Bronn is calm and swift of hoof. He serves Man well, but not with his heart. He wishes life could be better for him and his family.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 5:34 pm

Belated post for 29 March 2017

Broud - Black Forest Gelding

82140 Marbacher Gelding
Name source: The Clan of the Cave Bear
Name reason: It just sounded like a heavy, strong name.
Fun Fact: I got lucky with him, even though he was quite pricey

Valyria Stables

Broud is a Black Forest Horse gelding. He is quite calm and even tempered. he isn't very experienced as a sports horse, but is a recreational horse that people can hire. He often goes to the forest with the other recreational horses. Especially tourists love this.
He has two brothers, Macho and Xaro. He has no offspring.

Horsevalley

Broud is a member of the Pendragon herd. He is a bit grumpy and stand offish. He prefers to stay on the fringes of the herd and his rather agressive to horses that do not belong to the Pendragon herd.
He is unmated and has no offspring. He does have two brothers, named Macho and Xaro.
Broud does not side with Icedust, but is also opposed to Blackstorm's more traditional views.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 5:59 pm

Post for 30 March 2017

Brownie - Black Bear Cub

14326 Black Bear Cub
Name source: the bakery
Name reason: It plopped up on me and I just went with it.
Fun Fact: I bought this model in Lienz, Austria

Valyria Stables

Brownie is a rescued Black Bear cub. He lives in the center on the other side of the road from Valyria Stables. He is playful, but also a bit scared of loud noises and sudden movement. He isn't yet weened and the caretakers still need to bottlefeed him.
He plays with the other three bearcubs, but is a bit afraid of Sir Huggles.

Horsevalley

Brownie and his mother move through the forest expanse of the valley. They live where they please. Brownie is well loves by his mother. She keeps pace with him, carries him when he is tired and holds him when he is asleep.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 10:39 am

Belated Post for April first

Bruce - Guitare Fish

14766 Guitarfish
Name source: Nemo
Name reason: It is literally the only cool Shark name I know
Fun Fact: I kept patting him to my nose over at my boyfriends place when I just bought him.

Horsevalley

Bruce is a guitare fish that lives close to the Mermaid City of Shellrea. He i s gentle to the mermaids, the visiting Fae and their companions. He always has tidbits of gossip for the companions.
Although he is a predator, he is not agressive. He is rather easy going. He never attacks unless provokes and socializes with other water animals.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 10:59 am

Belated Post for April second

Brun - Draught Horse

13244 Draughter
Name source: The Clan of the Cavebear
Name reason: A very regal yet old model deserves the name of an old leader
Fun Fact: He looks like someone tries to chew on him or something...

Valyria Stables

Brun is a draught horse of unknown breed or maybe even mixed breed. He is calm and gentle and already of a high age. His owner is the stable's farrier, Ome Henk.
He is enjoying his old day in the meadow and getting groomed by loving young boys and girls. He is gentle and patient to them.

Horsevalley

Brun is the oldest member of the Pendragon herd. He was already full grown when Ardanwen was only a colt. He is old and wise and very gentle.
He is a widower, but has no children. He now fungates as the herds advisor, but Blackstorm barely heeds him.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 11:16 am

Belated post for April third

Brutus - Great Dane Male

16320 Great Dane
Name source: Things My Dad Says
Name reason: My father is of the opinion big dogs should be called Brutus and I was like, heh why not
Fun Fact: Thank you Maja!!!

Valyria Stables

Brutus is the Great Dane Mr. von den Perenbaum owns. He looks very fearsome, but he is a big fat softy. He thinks he is a lapdog and feels more than welcome to come cuddle and slobber all over the people he cuddles up to.
He is very gentle to the other dogs as well. He is very sweet to the pups. He is especially fond of Ken-chan, Bløf and Pep.

Horsevalley

Brutus is owned by Man beyond the Fog. He is kept to guard the horses Man keeps. He is rather territorial towards Man he odes not know, but loyal to those he does. Around the horses he is calm and gentle.
Soo enough he will be given a new task, at which he shal excell.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 11:42 am

Belated Post for April fourth

Bucky - Tinker Stallion

13831 Tinker Stallion
Name source: Marvel
Name reason: It just clicked in my head, He just is Bucky!
Fun Fact: HE IS EVERYTHING

Valyria Stables

Bucky is the only colt to Braig and Senna. He is younger than Phae and older than Samantha, both fo whom are his sisters. He is three years old and about ready to be trained.
He is a happy and peppy young stallion. He is open and sociable horses who gets along well with most other horses. He is playful and a little bit of a prankster. He isn't easily scared and very patient with foals. He'll often play with his little sister and his nephew. he is a bit too big for most other foals.
Bucky doesn't really have an interest in mares. He prefers the company of his best friend Steve. The two share a stable and are always seen together. When Steve is away, training or riding, Bucky always whinnies for him.

Horsevalley

Bucky is part of the Pendragon herd. He's a young and inexperienced stallion, he still needs to earn his place in the herd. His adult initation will be in only a few weeks. He is incredibly excited for it.
He is a bit of a prankster, enjoying taking the micky out of other horses. He's outgoing and very sociable, having no problems with Fae and horse from other herds, or other animals.
Bucky is the son of Braig and Senna. Phae is his older sister, Samantha his younger. He has one aunt, Fina and two uncles, Oín and Logan. He has two cousins, Samarinde and Anna. He is uncle to Curufin and Teddy.
He has taken a liking to Steve, another stallion of his herd. The two are together almost all the time.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 11:52 am

Post for April fifth

Buster - Zebra Colt

14393 Zebra Foal
Name source: None
Name reason: It was just a name that plopped into my head. I decided to go with it because the model is so happy and energetic looking.
Fun Fact: One of my oldest not horse models

Valyria Stables

Buster is a young Zebra. His father Astrix helps Icedust, Glorfindel, Felix and Elsa find their riders whem they are lost on the African Savanna. Buster is too young to be allowed around the horses by his mother Epona.
He is playful and adventurous, eager to explore and learn.

Horsevalley

Buster lives on the plains of the valley. He is adventurous and playful. he loves to go exploring and learn about the valley and it's stories. He seeks out animals and Fae that have stories to tell.
He is befriended with Kudu calf Yukito and Buffalo calf Copper. He plays with them every day.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 8:47 pm

Belated Post for April sixth

Butterfree - Butterfly

42252 Butterfly
Name source: Pokemon
Name reason: I know no other cool butterfly names
Fun Fact: None yet
Made in: Unknown

Horsevalley

Butterfree is one of the messengers of the butterfly Fae. He carries their letter all throughout the valley, to the other Fae village.
he rests, with his mate Beautifly, in the hearts of the high Sunflowers in the fields by Seedgreen.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 9:06 pm

Belated Post for April seventh

Calimero - Arabian Colt

13276 Arab Foal
Name source: My Childhood
Name reason: I literally picked it because it rhymed with Salinero.
Fun Fact: I am rather disinterested in this model

Valyria Stables

Calimero is an Arabian colt, about one year of age. His parents are Balraj and Jaya. He has a twin brother, Zack and a younger brother named Dante.
He is a difficult one to work with. Stubborn and picky. He doesn't like any of the stablehands and doesn't play nice with the other foals. His only friend is Salinero.
He'll proove difficult to train, as he already refuses the halter or to follow the stablehand.

Horsevalley

Calimero lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is the son of Balraj and Jaya. He's twin to Zack and older brother to Dante. He has three cousins: Bealfire, David and Zayn. His aunts are Lalita, Isis and Anck-su-Namun. Where as his unscles are Jondalar, Alladin and Sayid.
Calimero is stubborn and spoiled. He doesn't heed his mother or Man and bullies the younger foals.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 9:26 pm

Belated Post for April 8th

Camilla - Hanoverian Mare

13817 Hanoverian Mare
Name source: Shadowhunters
Name reason: She looks mean, so I named her after a mean woman.
Fun Fact: I bloody hate those pink bows!

Valyria Stables

Camilla is a slightly spoiled Hanoverian mare. She is a well versed dressage mare and owner tends to spoil her a little too much at times. It makes her moody at times and she doesn't get along well with all horses. She also doesn't like any of the stable hands.
With the Hanoverian gelding Himchan, before he was gelded, she has one colt. His name is Simon. She also has one sister, called Elaine.
Camilla comes out in international competitions. She has won a few prizes, but not overly much.

Horsevalley

Camilla lives with Man beyond the Fog. She is not one of their fastest horses, but she has a good stamina. Man values her for that. She brings them on their longer journeys.
She is mated to Himchan. With him she has one colt named Simon. She has one sister, Elaine and one goodbrother, Horst. She is aunt to the colt Gendry.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 9:44 pm

Belated post for April Ninth

Caranthis - Crossbreed Stallion

70109 Lancier
Name source: Tolkien's Novels
Name reason: I just thought a heroic name suited this heavily armoured equine.
Fun Fact: None

Valyria Stables

Caranthir is a stallion of mixed breed. He is a stunt horse. Film companies hire him specially for battle scene's and the like.
He is calm, patient and very well trained. He's used to the rukus of set and accustomed to wearing elaborate armour.

Horsevalley

Caranthir is a member of the Pendragon herd. He is a guard and thus celibate. he's been selected from a lot of canidates, but was most capable amoung them.
Despite his celebacy, he is mated to the guard mare Finarfin.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 10:07 pm

Intermission Post for April 10th

Alice - English Thoroughbred Filly

42361 Thoroughbred Filly
Name source: Hetalia
Name reason: Female England is called Alice, which I thought a cute name for this cute British filly
Fun Fact: I am so ridiculously in love with this filly, she is so cute!

Valyria Stables

Alice is a newborn English Thoroughbred filly. Her parents are Arthur and Molly. Molly is a very proud mother. She is very protective of Alice. Alice is so young she spends most of her time sleeping under her mother's watchful eye.
Alice is rather shy, staying by her mother's side. In the meadow she might chase a butterfly or nip at a flower in her curiousity.

Horsevalley

Alice lives with Man beyond the Fog. The stables stand beside a lake. The horses graze under the sun and play and run on the beach. They are treated better than most horses Man owns.
Alice is sweet and shy. She stays beside her mother at all times. Even though she is merely weeks old, Alice is curious about the world around her.
Her parents are Arthur and Molly. Beside them she has no known family.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 8:16 am

So great to read and funny how somethimes stories i got in my head for a horse are so a like.
I still think you give great names, something is gave ap after horse 600
(maybe when i have more time).
Great reading keep it up Very Happy

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 6:00 pm

Dum_my wrote:
So great to read and funny how somethimes stories i got in my head for a horse are so a like.
I still think you give great names, something is gave ap after horse 600
(maybe when i have more time).
Great reading keep it up Very Happy

Thank you so much. I would love to know your stories too.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next