Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

Go down 
+5
Dum_my
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 2:47 pm

Belated Post for 17 June

Dustfinger - Quarter Horse Stallion

72098 Limited Edition Quarter Horse Stallion
Name source: Inkheart
Name reason: I literally just watched inkheart and this model reminded me so much of the rugged pyro-bandit.
Fun Fact: My favorite Müller beside Appie
Made in: Tunisia

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Valyria Stables

Dustfinger is a very good looking Quarter Horse stallion. He is very energetic and a little bit over exitable. He is a bit of a bucker, so only experienced riders are allowed to take him out.
He is very sociable and loves to play with adult and juvenile horses alike. The foals really like him and so do the other animals.
Dustfinger is a very well versed Western horse. He is very good, espeically at Barrel Racing and Reigning. But he also practises Trail and Western Pleasure.

Horsevalley

Dustfinger is a member of the wild herd led by Tyr and Ares. He is quite a prominent member, for he is a vast friend of Tyr's.
He is mated to Athene, but the two have no foals as of yet. He has two brothers, Inkheart and Tamaris. He has one good sister named Hestia.
Dustfinger is an advocate for uniting the herds so the beastlings can be defeated, but his reasons are not heeded by his leaders.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm

Last edited by Gwaine on Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 3:47 pm

Belated Post for 18 June

Dwalin - Andalusian Stallion

72018 Limited Edition Andalusian Stallion
Name source: The Hobbit
Name reason: Dwalin is a fierce dwarven warrior and I thought this model translated it so well.
Fun Fact: He is the first LE that really appealed to me.
Made in: China

Valyria Stables

Dwalin is a strong and spirited Andalusian stallion. He is well versed in all sorts of dressage, even Pas de Deux, which he does with his brother Stormwind.
He is sociable, but also rather hotheaded. Sometimes his temper gets the better of him, which is why the more shy horses don't really get along with him.
With the mare Rhaenys, Dwalin has one filly. Her name is Juweeltje. Beside Stormwind, he has one other brother, named Diacon.

Horsevalley

Dwalin is a warrior stallion. He's a member of the Pendragon herd. He is very in favor of charging every threat head on and fight till the last steed. Naturally this is not always the most advisable thing to do.
He is mated to Rheanys. With her he has aone daughter named Juweeltje. He has two brothers, Diacon and Stormwind. Through them he has one goodsister, Harrib el and a nephew, Izuna.
Because the Fae Feya has bonded with Diacon, Dwalin has great mistrust of the Fae.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 4:17 pm

Belated Post for 19 June

Earl - Black Angus Bull

13766 Angus Bull
Name source: English Noble Titles
Name reason: I just thought a noble title would suit this Bull, he looks so proud and almost like bovine royalty.
Fun Fact: He came with the calendar!

Valyria Stables

Earl is one of Mr. von den Perenbaum's price winning bulls. He is a Black Angus of old British stock. He is rather calm and prefers to take things easy. This makes it easy for the stablehands to groom him for shows.
With the cow Antje he has one calf. The little bull is named Beertje. Earl seems rather fond of him.

Horsevalley

Earl lives with Man beyond the Fog. Like most of the bulls he pulls the plough and oxcarts, because Man lacks heavy horses. He mostly accepts the work, as long as he is fed well.
With cow Antje he has one son. The young bull is called Beertje. Earl is very gentle to him.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 5:52 pm

Post for 20 June

Echozan - Icelandic Pony Stallion

13264 Icelandic Gelding
Name source: The Earthchildren
Name reason: A long while ago I decided that I wanted to call teh Isi twins after the mixed blood characters in Awels novels, I don't remember why tho.
Fun Fact: None
Made in: Germany

Valyria Stables

Echozan is quite an elderly Icelandic stallion. He is a well trained horse with talent for racing and jumping. He can be quite a stubborn pony and often times he think he knows better than his rider.
He is available for experienced riders. They can take him to the arena to practise jumping and dressage or take him to the woods for a run.
Echozan has one colt with the mare Dacey. The foal is named Vanilli.

Horsevalley

Echozan is a member of the Mountain Clan. He is one of the eldest members. He is rather stubborn and prefers to hold strong to old customs. He is also very mistrustful of the Fae and horses of other herds.
He is mated to Dacey. With her he has a son named Vanilli. He has a brother named Rydag, through him he has a one goodsister, Arianna and a niece, Milli.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 11:05 am

Belated Post for 21 June

Elaine - Hanoverian Mare

42358 Hanoverian Jumping Mare
Name source: Inheritance Cycle
Name reason: I already had a Horst, so I thought I make them fit together
Fun Fact: I like her better than her bay sister

Valyria Stables

Elaine is a talented and dilligent Hanoverian Mare. She is a prizewinning jumping horse. With her owner Willemiek, she comes out in international competitions.
She is calm and patient. She doesn't startle easily and has an even temper. She is sociable to humans, pets and most horses alike.
By the stallion Horst, she has one colt. His name is Gendry. She also has one sister, named Camilla.

Horsevalley

Elaine lives with Man beyond the Fog. Man uses her to cross long distances. Her endurance is great and Man relies on her a lot.
With stallion Horst, she has one colt. He is named Gendry. Elaine mislikes to be parted from him. She is also very protective of him.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 11:31 am

Belated Post for 22 June

Elfhilde - Welsh D Mare

70409 Iloris' Mare
Name source: None
Name reason: Some angelic sweet name that plopped up on me.
Fun Fact: I first had her named Leolyn bc I liked the name, but then decided taking that name from Schleich was not my style and renamed her.

Valyria Stables

Elfhilde is a bit of an elderly Welsh D mare. She is sweet and calm, albeit a bit stubborn. Because of her age, she is a little frail. She only participates in two lessons or one forrest ride a day. And she gets three days of the week off.
She has no offpsring, but is still fertile, so that can still come, because she has good genetics.

Horsevalley

Elfhilde is a Faebred mare. She lives in the royal stables. She is bonded with the Fae teacher Iloria. To her, Elfhilde is very loyal. She also looks after Iloria's baby.
Elfhilde is as of now unmated, but that may change in the future.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 10:16 pm

Belated Post for 23 June

Elisaveta - Haflinger Mare

13742 Haflinger Mare
Name source: Hetalia
Name reason: Haflingers are a austrian breed, but in Hetalia Austria is a dude, so I decided to name her after his wife, Hungary, who's human name is Elisaveta.
Fun Fact: I need new haflingers schleich, do iet!

Valyria Stables

Elisaveta is a charming and gentle haflinger mare. She is a pony for medium experienced riders. She is trained moderately in all disciplines. English as well as Western. She is especially good at jumping and Trail. More experienced riders are also allowed to take her on forrest rides.
With Stallion Finrod, Elisaveta has a foal. The filly is named Luna. Elisaveta has no siblings.
Elisaveta is sociable to other horses, animals, the stabelhands and the riding students. She can be a bit stubborn, but is an overall very obedient horse.

Horsevalley

Elisaveta is a member of the mountain clan. She isn't an overly prominent member. But she is sociable and has a lot of friend within her herd.
With Finrod, her mate, she has a daughter, which she named Luna. Of Luna, Elisaveta is very protective. She refuses to let the filly out of her sight.
She despises the Fae. This is because the Fae hero Alared has bonded with her mate Finrod. At the time, Elisaveta was in foal with Luna in her belly. Aegon, however, made Finrod leave with Alared.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 10:25 pm

Belated Post for 24 June

Emiel - Puffin

14721 Puffin
Name source: Hetalia
Name reason: Iceland has a puffin and Icelands human name is Emiel
Fun Fact: None yet

Horsevalley

Emiel is a companion of sorts to the IceFae. He isn't tamed, but just likes to hang around. He is quite faul beaked and sometimesthe IceFae become really fred up with jim and send Yu after him.
He is also a very curious bird and wants to know everything about the goings on in the snow area of the IceFae. His prying is not always welcome.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 11:08 pm

Belated Post for 25 June

Emma - Mustang Mare

97151 Mustang Mare
Name source: Once Upon A Time
Name reason: She is a blond mare with a dark son, like Emma with Henry

Valyria Stables

Emma is one of the three mustang mares Mr. von den Perenbaum bought to breed with. She is gentle as well as spirited. She is selectively trustful of the stablehands, but sociable to most other horses and animals.
With stallion Uriel, Emma has a foal, a colt with the name of Henry. Emma's sisterss are Aisha and Chataya. Emma is personally very close to the stallion Killian.

Horsevalley

Emma is a member of the herd of Ares and Tyr. Not a very important member, but she is an inspiring horse. She always strives to do what is right for all horses in the valley.
With guard stallion Uriel, Emma has one son which she named Henry. uriel and Emma are not mated, for Henry was concieved under dubious circumstances. Instead Emma is being romanced by Killian of the Pendragon herd.
Emma has two sisters, Aisha and Chataya. This makes her aunt to Peter Pan and Akatsuki and goodsister to Stavan and Viserys.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 11:26 pm

Belated Post for 26 June

Enfys - Rainbow Mare

70483 Amisi's Horse
Name reason: It sounded so awesome!
Fun Fact: I thought it was a stallion, but it is a mare.

Horsevalley

Enfys is a special Fae horse. She was born in the waters at the end of the rainbow. This colored her manes and tail in all shades of the rainbow.
She is bonded with Rainbow Fae Hidena. The pair loves to show off and are very atheltic. Enfys is endlessly loyal to Hidena and will always try to keep her as safe as possible, even through all their crazy stunts.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 11:38 am

Belated Post for 27 June

Eomer - Appaloosa Colt

13733 Appaloosa Foal
Name source: Lord of the Rings
Name reason: I have a habit to name my foals after somewhat younger Tolkien characters, so yeah, Eomer was just next in row to get a foal named after him.
Fun Fact: He is about the same size as all my yearlings.

Valyria Stables

Emer is a strong and very playful Appaloosa colt. He is almost a year old and is being weened. He takes it all very well. Sometimes he is a bit misschievous, but mostly the stablehands don't have too hard a time with him.
His parents are Bofur and Tauriel. Eomer is already fairly independant from his mother, but still loves to nuzzle up to her. He also loves to play with his father.

Horsevalley

Eomer is a member of the herd led by Tyr and Ares. His parents are very well liked in the herd, so Eomer get's paid part of the courtesy they get as well.
Eomer is still younger and spends most of his time playing with the other juveniles and foals. Especially Cloud and Zidane are close friends to him.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 12:09 pm

Belated Post for 28 June

Eowyn - Avinglaiser Mare

42113 Avingleiser Mare
Name source: Lord of the Rings
Name reason: She reminds me of Miranda Otto a lot
Fun Fact: Out of the three riders in this series, this was the one most appealing but I got her latest.

Valyria Stables

Eowyn is a strong willed Avinglaiser mare. She is learned in English disciplines and excells in jumping and cross country. With her owner Babs she comes out in national and european competitions.
Eowyn is loyal to Babs and gentle to her. She is more stubborn to the stablehands. She is sociable to thye other horses, but has no patience for foals and dogs.

Horsevalley

Eowyn lives with Man beyond the Fog. She lives in the stables by the lake. Man keeps her as a plough horse to work the fields. She also pulls thier carriages together with Philipah.
She is unmated and has no offspring.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 1:02 pm

Intermitted Post for 29 June

Antje - Black Angus Cow

13767 Black Angus Cow
Name source: Antje
Name Reason: Just sounded okay
Fun Fact: None yet

Valyria Stables

Antje is a Black Angus Cow of prized British Stock. She is one of Mr. von den Perenbaum's breeding cows. She is calm and docile, loving it best to relax in the sun with the other cows.
With the Bull Earl, she has one calf. His name is Beertje. Antje loves him dearly. She spends a lot of time grooming him.

Horsevalley

Antje lives with Man beyond the Fog. She is kept as a breeding cow. With the Bull earl she just had her first calf, a young Bull named Beertje. Man will let her keep him until they think him fat enough. Antje know what they wil do to him and regularily thinks of a way to get him to safety.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 8:51 pm

Awsome to reed again :)

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 5:59 pm

Dum_my wrote:
Awsome to reed again :)

Thank you so much sweety!

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 3:26 pm

Belated Post for 30 June

Epona - Zebra Mare

14609 Drinking Zebra
Name source: The legende of Zelda
Name reason: It is just so nice sounding so such cute Zebra
Fun Fact: She came with the big watering Hole

Valyria Stables

Epona is apart of the zebra herd that Icedust and his friends encountered in Africa while Tinka was there for charity work. The horses had lost their riders and the Zebra's helped them on their way back.
Epona is one of Atrix' mare's and mother to his son Buster. She is very protective of the colt.

Horsevalley

Epona is a member of the Zebra herd that roams the plains of the valley. She is one of Astrix' mares. By him she has one colt named Buster.
She is not the lead mare, but she is none the less very loyal to the herd. She is protective of her son and loyal to Astrix.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 3:41 pm

Belated Post for 1 Juli

Erol - Star Owl

82933 Castle Owl Ava
Name source: Harry Potter
Name reason: I literally know no other owl beside Hedwig, but choose against the for in case I find a nice snow owl.
Fun Fact: I was first planning in selling him, but I end up liking him.

Horsevalley

Erol is a young owl and a companion to the StarFae. He is very playful and curious. He pokes his back in business that is not his way too foten. Oft he is chased away by Lady when he goes too far.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 3:59 pm

Belated Post for 2 Juli

Esper - Hanoverian Gelding

82141 Isabell Werth's Satchmo
Name source: Supernatural
Name reason: I literally pulled up the SPN angel page and slapped the name of the first minor angel on this model.
Fun Fact: I am happy I got him, but he is such a odd looking model.

Valyria Stables

Esper is a well versed dressage horse. With his owner Jolanda he comes out in national and international competitions. He's had his years of prime, however and he hasn't won true titles in a few years.
He is a rather private horse, not often does he socialize with their horses. But he is very close to the Lipizzaner mare Alysanne.

Horsevalley

Esper lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is used by Man to bring them over long distances in a reasonable but not too speedy fashion. They found his gentics lacksing and thusly gelding him. Overall, though, they don't mistreat him.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 4:59 pm

Belated Post for 3 Juli

Evelientje - Shetland Mare

13297 Shetland Pony
Name source: From the stables I used to ride at.
Name reason: I just picked a quick name for a model I did not want to spend to much glory on.
Fun Fact: girl, you ughleh!

Valyria Stables

Evelientjhe is a stubborn Shetland mare. She is available to the inexperienced riders, but shouldn't actually be. The problem is that she is too small for the experienced riders.
By the now gelded Rakker, Evelientje has one foal. The colt has the name Bambam. Evelientje is very porotective of him and will bite anyone away.

Horsevalley

Evelientje is a member of the mountain clan. She is not an overly popular member. She is bossy and often fancies herself in charge, while she is most definately not.
She is mated to Rakker/ They have one colt, named Bambam. Evelientje has one sister name, named Dees and thee goodbrothers, Gimli, Bilbo and Samwise.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 6:15 pm

Belated Post for 4 Juli

Eydis - Fjord Mare

13754 Fjord Horse Mare
Name source: My own characters
Name reason: It is a name that just has always appealed to me so much. It is from Norse decend, so I decided to also use it for my Fjord mare.
Fun Fact: I love the bend of her neck.

Valyria Stables

Eydis is a sturdy and stern Fjord mare. She can be very sociable to other horses and nice to the people on the stables, but only when it suits her. She also has days that she is very crabby.
She is a horse for the more experienced riders. She needs a strict hand. Mostly the riders take her to the woods to go explore.
With stallion Thor, she has a filly, which is named Sjofn. Eydis is protective of the foal, but allows Thor around her.

Horsevalley

Eydis is part of the mountain clan. Her mate has a high rank, thusly she is given the same courtesy. However, she stands her ground all by herself. She is clever and stubborn and very loyal.
With Thor, her mate, she has on daughter. Her name is Sjofn. Eydis is very protective of the filly, but allows her to play and wander.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 10:25 am

Intermitted Post for 5 Juli

Apu - Fairy Monkey

70499 Shalu
Name Source: The Simpsons
Name Reason: Just thought it funny
Fun Fact: Got it with a set, but wouldn't have bought it othewrwise

Horsevalley

Apu iks a monkey living in the trees near the Royal Palace of Greanrae. There he has a nest with his mate Maureen.
He is very misschievous and loves playing with the Fae, but also tends to nick their stuff.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 11:58 am

Belated Post for 6 Juli

Faline - White-Tailed Deer Fawn

14256 White-Tailed Fawn
Name source: Disney
Name reason: Why not call a cute baby deer after a cute disney baby deer.
Fun Fact: Even though she is long retired she is quite a recent find and store bought

Valyria Stables

Faline lives with the other deer in the forest. Her parents are Mya and Steffon. She has a younger brother named Renly.
She is shy and stays beside Mya all the time. The horses that cross the woods rather scare her.

Horsevalley

Faline lives in the woods of the valley, wandering there with her family. Her father is Steffon and her mother is Mya. She has a little brother named Renly.
The deer are mostly not shy of the Fae. They maintain a friendly relationship with each other. Faline is still rather shy of them, though. She is also rather afraid of the horses of the wild herds.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 12:53 pm

Belated Post for 7 Juli

Farbauti - Icelandic Pony Stallion

13815 Icelandic Pony Stallion
Name source: Norse Myth
Name reason: I want to complete my norse gods family x3
Fun Fact: I really like his tiny ears.

Valyria Stables

Farbauti is a strongwilled and handsome Icelandic Pony Stallion. He is stubborn and not an easy horse to handle when he is in a faul mood. Fortunately his owner Valesca know exactly how to handle him.
Farbauti is good at racing and jumping. He and Valesca come out in regional cross country competitions. But mostly they go out riding in the woods.
With the mare Gretel, Farbauti has one colt. His name is Hansel. Farbauti likes to play with his son quite a lot.

Horsevalley

Farbauti is a member of the Sarnori mountain clan. He is Aegon's right hoof stallion. This makes him the second highest in rank.
He is also the goodbrother of Aegon's mate, making their son and daughter cousins, bringing the stallions only closer together.
Farbauti is mated to Gretel. With her he has a son, Hansel. He is goodbrother to Rapunsel and uncle to Malia. He is a brave and stubborn horse. Loyal and honest to almost a flaw. He would do anything for his herd.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 1:35 pm

Belated Post for 8 Juli

Farrah - Giraffe Cow

14750 Giraffe Cow
Name reason: It just sounded appropriate

Valyria Stables

Farrah is a calm and collected Giraffe cow. She lives on the plains of Africa. While Tinka and her friends were there, Farrah met Glorfindel, Icedust, Felix and Elsa.
She is not afraid of herbivores below her, but cautious of predators, especially now that she has a calf. It is a young bull and his name is Melman. His father is Girafferig.

Horsevalley

Farrah wanders the plains of the valley with her mate Girafferig and her baby son Melman. She tkaes life at her own pace. her head is high above the crowd but she is not arrogant. She isnteads watches over those who see shorter distances than her.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 2:02 pm

Belated Post for 9 Juli

Feanor - 1/2 Tinker / 1/2 Friesian Stallion

Friesian Stallion repaint to Tinker/Friesian mixed breed
Name source: The Silmarillion
Name reason: At the time I was sooooo in love with Feanor, that is called this beauty after him.
Fun Fact: He and Phae make such a wonderful couple!
Made in: Repainted by a German repainter

Valyria Stables

Feanor is a friendly and handsome halfbreed stallion. He is half Friesian and half Tinker. He has the graceful build of a Frieisan, but the sweet heart of a Tinker. However, he can be a bit haughty.
With the mare Phae, he has two colts. The oldest is named Curufin and the youngest Teddy.Faenor is genuinly close to Phae. He plays with Teddy and also socializes with Curufin. His own parents are Blackstorm von Pendragon and the Tinker mare Sheela na Gig.
He is learned in English disclipines, he is good at dressage and with voltige, but horrid at jumping. More often though, he goes out in the forrest for leisure rides.

Horsevalley

Feanor is a member of the Pendragon herd. He is one of Blackstorm's bastard sons. Due to this, his standing in the herd is not too high. He, however is loyal and very brave. He will defend the herd even when it will be his death.
He is mated with the mare Phae. They mated for love, which is rare. With her, he has two sons. Their names are Teddy and Curufin. Through Phase, he has a good sister and a good brother, Pipo and Bucky. He has a lot of halfbrothers. He is close with Blackstorm's trueborn sons and plays a bigger role in the herd than many expect.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next