Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

Go down 
+5
Dum_my
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 6:59 am

Post for August 1th

Enya - Unicorn Mare

42173 Purple Unicorn
Name Source: The Artist Enya
Name Reason: It sounded suitable
Fun Fact: Her horn is a wee bended
Made in: China

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Horsevalley

Enya is one of the mare of the unicorn herd. She is shy and elusive like her sisters. She stays by the other mares and away from the Fae. She also avoids the normal horses.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 7:30 am

Belated Post for 2 August

Froakie - Goliath Frog

97152 Prehistoric Frog
Name source: Pokemon
Name reason: I am so original!!!
Fun Fact: So wrinkly

Horsevalley

Froakie lives in the Tallwood jungle, keeping to himself because he is highly poisenous. Fae and animals alike keep away from him. He does not mind. He prefers the solitude to contemplate the questions of life.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 8:45 am

Intermitted Post for 3 August

DD Maria Villeine - White Friesian Mare

Repainted Friesian Mare
Name Source: None Really
Name Reason: DD is for Dutch Devil, which is her original name, Maria bc Hodge is her mare and Villeine bc it fitted the rest of her name
Fun Fact: She came home before I did
Made in: Repainted in The Netherlands

Valyria Stables

Maria is a spirited but hard working Friesian Mare with a white coat due to Arabo-Friesian heritage. She is registered in a special white Friesian stockbook. Keeping her clean is a true pain in the backside, as she is active and playful and easily gets dirty.
She is very good at Parade Walking and Dressage. She has spice and only complies to worthy riders. She is currently available for long time lease to experienced riders. She is not very good at jumping and speeds are not her forte either. But casual wstern can be very enjoyable with her.
She is very close to Baroque Pinto Hodge Starkweather. She loves to play with him an to tickle him.

Horsevalley

Maria is a member of the Pendragon herd. She is rather young, only just having been initiated as an adult in the herd. In accordance to the law, eligible Bachelors had already been contesting to be her mare. She's now been mated to Hodge Starkweather. They have no offspring yet.
She is very sociable, kind and out going. She easily makes friends and loves to challenge her friends in competitions of speed or bravery. She is not a bad loser and does it just for fun. She is rather unworried, not thinking of the threat that is comming.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:40 am

Belated Post for 4 August

Frodo - Hanoverian Foal

82145 Marbacher Foal
Name source:The Hobbit
Name reason: So cute and sweet in black, only the cutest of Hero's will be a suited name sake.
Fun Fact: I love him much more than the original.
Made in: Germany

Valyria Stables

Frodo is a Hanoverian colt with a bit of a temper, even to his own mother. He is not very sociable, playing only with Salinero and Calimero and kicking and biting at his father. He is difficult to the stablehands. He is mostly handled by Joost.
His parents are Alayaya and Bronn. He can be quite troublesome to both of them, but mostly to father Bronn.

Horsevalley

Frodo lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is a bit of a spoiled brat. He gives Man a hard time taking care of him. He even gives his mother a hard time. He has no relationship with his father.
His father is the stallion Bronn and the mare Alayaya is his mother. He has three uncles, Aragorn, Horst and Jaime, three aunts Arwen, Elaine and Persephone and three cousins, Boromir, Gendry and Lyanna.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:55 am

Intermitted Post for 5 August

Eothain - Trakehner Colt

82982 Trakehner Foal
Name Source: Lord of the Rings
Name Reason: I got it in my mind while just being indecisive and staring into space
Fun Fact: I really like his markings
Made in: Tunisia

Valyria Stables

Eothain is a young, callm and a little bit shy Trakehner colt. He is rather playful with other foals, but is rather shy to adult horses. When adult horses came close, he will press close against his mother. He is also very shy towards the stablehands.
His parents are Abel and Morrigan. He has a twin brother named Oberyn.

Horsevalley

Eothain is a member of the quadruplet's herd. He is the son of one of the leaders. He enjoys the highest status amoung the foals and even adult horses treat him with respect.
He is sociable to most other horses and plays with a lot of other foals. His best friends are Senri and Wanda.
His parents are Abel and Morrigan and he has a twin brother named Oberyn. He has three uncles, Felix, Jaqen and Maedhros, two aunts, Goldberry and Roslin and two cousins, Kian and Theodred.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 11:56 am

Belated Post for 6 August

Fujin - Phoenix

70497 Picki
Name source: Japanese Myth
Name reason: Fujin is the god of fire, which seemed very appropriate for a phoenix.
Fun Fact: None Yet

Horsevalley

Fujin is a companion of the rainbow fae. He is a Phoenix, a creature the Fae know relatively little about. They don't know how old he is, as he is reborn from his own ashes everytime he does. It is unknown if there are other phoenixes and where Fujin was hatched.
Fujin's best friend is Incardesco.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 12:39 pm

Intermitted Post for 7 August

Elsa - Lusitano Mare

42368 Lusitano Mare
Name Source: Disney / Once Upon A Time
Name Reason: LET IT GO LET IT GO LET IT GOOOO. I think she looks like a horse version of else.
Fun Fact: She came in so late after I ordered her!
Made in: Romania

Valyria Stables

Elsa is a beautiful and graceful Lusitano mare. She is owned by Irene, who loves her very much. Elsa loves Irene just as much. Horse and rider often cuddle together and Elsa sometimes acts more like a dog than a horse to Irene.
Elsa is very well versed in dressage. She also jumps well, but lacks in the speed department. Her speciality is the kur on music. She is very sensitive to her riders commands. Irene and Elsa make a very good team, they seem to share one mind.
With Trakehner Stallion Felix, Elsa has one foal. It is a colt and his name is Graham.Elsa absolutely adores her little baby and never loses him out of her sight. She allows Felix and Irene around him, but they arte the only one's.

Horsevalley

Elsa lives with Man beyond the Fog. She lives beside the lake. She is best friends with Philipah. Both mares dream of having foals and strong stallions by their sides. They absolutely fawn over the filly in their stables, Alice.
Man does not make Elsa work very hard. She will serve as a dowrey payment. Because she is very beautiful, she is very valuable. A good price for brokering a good marriage for the new generation.
Elsa dreams of a place where Man can't trade her in for a better prospect for their future. She wants to know where the river leads and what true love is like. Maaaybe her dreams just may come true.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 1:14 pm

Belated Post for 8 August

Fulla - Falabella Filly

82891 Falabella Filly Keychain
Name source: Norse Myth
Name reason: Fulla is like the most minor goddess out there, which befitted such a small filly.
Fun Fact: THANK YOU SUSANNE!!!
Made in: Unknown

Valyria Stables

Fulla is a cute and playful Falabella filly. She isn't yet weened, but oft wonders away from her mother to go explore or play. The kids at the stables love her and shower her with attention. She loves cuddles anbd little snacks to nibble on.
Mostly Fulla is allowed to roam freely. When she wanders off too far away from her mother, Boef will herd her back.
Her parents are Meriadoc and Diamond of Long Cleeve. Both love her greatly and regularily groom her and cuddle with her.

Horsevalley

Fulla is a member of the mountain clan. She is playful and unworried. She is always in high moods. She loves to race and to sing. One might think the other foals would bully her because she is so small, but Fulla is very good at standing up for herself. She's nipped Bambam in the flank a few times already.
Her parents are Meriadoc and Diamond of Long Cleeve. Her uncle is Ukkie and her aunt Rosie Cotton. This makes Marlene her cousin. They often play together.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 7:18 am

Belated Post for 9 August

Fundin - Shire Gelding

13222 Shire Horse
Name source: The Hobbit
Name reason: I just liked the heavy sounding dwarf name.
Fun Fact: None Yet

Valyria Stables

Fundin is an elderly, retired Shire Gelding. He spends his days in the meadows, unless it is bad weather, then he will be in his roomy stable. He gets groomed daily and is given tasty snacks by the stablehands.
He is calm and tollerant and sociable. He is fine associating with other horses, other animals and all the stablehands.

Horsevalley

Fundin is one of the oldest horses in Blackstorm's herd. He was already an adult when Ardanwen was but a colt. He's never been mated and has no offspring.
He is old and wise, but tired and close to passing on.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 8:31 am

Belated Post for 10 August

Gabriel - Tinker Stallion

Black Forrest Stallion Repainted to Tinker Stallion
Name source: Supernatural
Name reason: I had only just aquired Sam and knew this one would be the perfect Trickster to the Hunter.
Fun Fact: I am so in love with him, like ugh, he is do handsome.
Made in: Repainted by the German OlafundMaria

Valyria Stables

Gabriel is a sweet but misschivous Tinker stallion. He is a horse loved by everyone, but not one for the inexperienced rider. This is because Gabriel is a very strong horse, with his own will. He has a gentle personality, however and is very friendly to everyone, horse and human alike.
Gabriel is mainly a draught horse. Usually he is a team with Samuel. Together they are used from special coaching lessons. Mr. von den Perenbaum takes them out for leisure carriage rides and tourist can hire them for carriage rides around the old villages.
He has one daughter, Isadoro, who's mother Lavender passed away when she was very young. He is on perfectly friendly terms with her. Through her he is granddad to five.

Horsevalley

Gabriel is a part of the Pendragon herd. He's a horse that has seen a lot. He's remained kind and optimistic through all of it. He's lost his first mate Lavender, with whom he has one daughter, Isadoro. Lav passed away from birth complications bringing Isadoro into this world.
Gabriel mourned for her, but never gave up. He cared for Isadoro on his own and carried on with his life. He met Samuel and is now mated to him, making him son in law to Blackstorm. Gabriel has an own son in law, named Loki of Highgarden. Through Isadoro and Loki, Gabe is granddad to Ivory, Ebony, Azure, Lilac and Violet.
Gabriel is a strong and brave Stallion. He has a strong will and is very confident. He is open and socibale and has a lot of friends.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 9:09 am

Belated Post for 11 August

Gaia - Unicorn Filly

70420 Unicorn Foal
Name source: Old Religion
Name reason: I named all my adult unicorns after earth related metaphores, so I did her as well.
Fun Fact: None yet

Horsevalley

One of the elusive Unicorn foal. Little is seen of her. She stays near the herd, but the Fae can't find out which mare she was born to. They did find out Artemis is her twin sister. It os suspected Celeste is their full blood sibling

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 10:03 am

Belated Post for 12 August

Galadriel - Lipizzaner Mare

13737 Lipizzaner Mare
Name source: Lord of the Rings
Name reason: Such beautiful lady seemed fitting for the greatest lady of the elves.

Valyria Stables

Galadriel is one of Marisè's horses. She is Mr. von den Perenbaum's wife and own all Lipi's on the stables. Galadriel is an expensive sports mare and the horse Marisè rides herself. She is rather delicate and sensitive and needs a tender hand while grooming. Not all stablehands are allowed near her. She isn't easily startled, but does have quite the temper.
Marisè comes out in European and National competitions with Galadriel. She has won a few titles. Galadirel is specialized in dressage. With Marisè she oft goes to Vienna to train.
With Rodrick Edelstein, Galadriel has one colt. The foal is named Tyrone. Galadriel is very protective of the colt, she even bites away Rodrick. She has one sister named Hel.

Horsevalley

Galadirel lives with Man beyond the Fog. She is a brood mare and gets cared for very well. But she knows there is a better life. Whuch some would doubt she is ready for. She loves being pampered and catered to.
With mate Rodrick Edelstein, Galadriel has one foal. A colt which they named Tyrone.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 10:45 am

Belated Post for 13 August

Gandalf - Grey Riding Pony

13298 Riding Pony
Name source: Tolkien
Name reason: Old and Grey, just like the wandering wizard
Fun Fact: He is so cute!

Valyria Stables

Gandalf is the oldest pony at the stables. He is retired adn allowed to enjoy his old day his old day. He is pampered by the children at the stables and the stablehands. They brush him and go on walks with him through the forrest. He's given a lot of yummy snacks and even more cuddles.
Gandalf is a sociable and sweet pony. He barely has people and horses he does not get along with.

Horsevalley

Gandalf is the eldest member of the Sarnori Mountain Clan. He is wise and softspoken. The horses in his clan heed his advice when he finds it suited to give it. Unless he suggests alliances, Aegon is fiercely against that.
Gandalf is unmated and has no offspring, but does not mind this fact.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 11:09 am

Belated Post for 14 August

Gendry - Hanoverian Colt

82957 Hanovarian Foal
Name source: Game of Thrones
Name reason: He is black, like every baratheron x3
Fun Fact: We're eagerly anticipating his mommah

Valyria Stables

Gendry is a well behaved and gentle Hanoverian colt. He is sociable and independant. He wanders off from his mother at times to go explore. He also plays with a lot of other foals. His main friend is Daeron.
Gendry's parents are Elaine and Horst, he has no siblings. He is of well bred jumping satock and his training will start when he is three years old.

Horsevalley

Gendry lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is young and unworried. He plays in the meadow with the other foals. He thinks not of what the future has in store for him.
His parents, father Horst and mother Elaine, try to explaine to him about the world around him, But Gendry prefers to play.
Gendry has no siblings. His uncles are Aragorn Elesar, Bronn and Jaime. His aunts are Arwen Undomiel, Alayaya, Persephone and Camilla. He has four cousins, Boromir, Frodo, Lyanna and Simon.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 11:40 am

Belated Post for 15 August

Genesis - Quarter Horse Stallion

13650 Quarter Horse
Name source: Final Fantasy VII
Name reason: The redheaded Soldier is represented fantastically in this royal looking roan.
Fun Fact: I remember buying him from my first retailer.

Valyria Stables

Genesis is a lively but gentle Quarter Horse Stallion. He is available for medium experienced riders. He is specialized in Western Disciplines. He is very good at Barrel Racing, but also very good at Trail. He is well behaved and sociable. Riders and stable hands have no hard time taking care of him. He is also mostly nice to all other horses.

Horsevalley

Genesis is a part of the Wild Herd led by Ares and Tyr. He doesn't have an epecially high status, but is still a brave horse taht will fight to defend the herd. He is very sociable and has many a friend. His best friend is Angeal. He is mated to Whinney, but she is barren, so they have no offspring.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 12:09 pm

Post for 16 August

Georgie - African Penguin

14705 African Penguin
Name source: Google
Name Reason: I got her during pride month, so I named her after a lesbian penguin
Fun Fact:
None Yet

Valyria Stables

Georgie lives at the shelter across the road from the stables. She is a recovering African Penguin. She was smuggled tot he Netherlands and was found on Schiphol. She was brought to the shelter with a broken wing. This has already healed, but Georgie is still not very sociable. She is very afraid of her handler.

Horsevalley

Georgie lives in the cold North of the Valley with the IceFae. She is a calm companion, mostly just shuffling around in search of pebbles. She has four foster chicks called Skipper, Rico, Kowalski and Private.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 9:40 am

Belated Post for 17 August

Ghost - Unicorn Stallion

70413 Bilara's Unicorn Stallion
Name source: None
Name reason: He struck me as very ghostly in all his grey bleakness.

Horsevalley

Ghost is a strong and protective Unicorn stallion. As elusive as the mares are, Ghost is not. He defends his mares with viggor and oft leads Fae away from the herd. He is also not afraid to attack if needs be.
He has one brother names Manwë. With the mares Valyria, Terra, Terrane, Enya, Kaolin and Loess, he and Manwë have multiple foals. He is tollerant of stallions Alexander and Davod Seaworth, but only because they keep to one mate.
The sorceress Bilara enchants him to instill fear in the flower fae sometimes.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 11:13 am

Belated Post for 18 August

Gia - Jaguar Cub

14622 Jaguar Cub
Name source: Madagascar
Name reason: She is named after the jaguar in the third madagascar film
Fun Fact: She likes Alex a whole lot!

Valyria Stables

Gia is playful orphaned jaguar cub. She lives in the rescue shelter across the road from the stables. She has been perchased from the black market by a rich man, but he had no permit, so she was brought to the shelter when the police found her out.
Gia is very happy at the shelter. She plays with the other cubs and even has a father-daughter bond with leopard Grimmjow. She isn't afraid of her caretakers and loves getting tickled.

Horsevalley

Gia lives with her mother Shiva on the edges of the Tallwood jungle. Shiva hunts on the plains but they sleep in the higher trees of the jungle. Gia plays on the plains with her friends Alex, Marty, Melman, Gloria and Vitaly. She has a cute little crush on Alex.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 11:49 am

Belated Post for 19 August

Gijs - Shire Gelding

13247 Shire Gelding
Name source: Family
Name reason: I wish to vex my father, quite a lot, actually.

Valyria Stables

Gijs is a strong and calm Shire Gelding. He is a draught horse pur sang. He draughts team with Gloín and Achaam. He's used to pull heavy trees in the woods or carts of heavy building supplies. He also pulls coaches or regional festivals.
Before Gijs was gelded, he covered the mare Jeanie. With her he has now one colt, named Spirit.

Horsevalley

Gijs is a member of the Pendragon herd. He does not have a high status in the herd and keeps himself on the background. He is very friendly and polite to other horses.
With mate Jeanie he has one foal, a colt named Spirit. He watches over him well and teaches him all he knows.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 12:12 pm

Post for 20 August

Gill - Yellow Butterfly Fish

42327 Yellow Coral Fish
Name source: Disney
Name reason: I am so original yall!!!
Fun Fact: None

Horsevalley

Gill lives in the coral reefs outside the mermaid city of shellrea. He prefers solitude and to be left alone. The mermaids and other residents of the reef accept and respect that.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 9:53 am

Belated Post for 21 August

Gillian - Pinto Mare

13696 Pinto Mare
Name source: Final Fantasy VII
Name reason: Because Angeal has no wife, I named his mate after his mother...
Fun Fact: Her pink nose, ugh.

Valyria Stables

Gillian is a gentle and friendly Pinto mare. She is generally well behaved, but can be quite stubborn when a rider does not know how to handle her. She is mostly available to medium experienced riders.
She is specialized in Western disciplines and mainly excells at Pleasure and Trail. She isn't too bad at English disciplines, leaning towards jumping rather than dressage.
With Angeal she has a colt. His name is Cloud and he is already a yearling. He is already weened. He's seperated from Gillian, but they get together in the meadow, where they are friendly to each other.

Horsevalley

Gillian is a member of the Wild Herd. She is the goodsister to leader Ares, so she enjoys a high status. She is a very friendly mare and has many friends in the herd.
She is mated to the stallion Angeal. Together they have a son. His name is Cloud. He is already weened. Gillian has three sister, Jeanne, Merida and Dark Watcher. Her goodbrothers are Ares and Mordred and she is aunt to Zidane.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 10:52 am

Belated Post for 22 August

Gimli - Pony Gelding

13215 Pony
Name source: Lord of the Rings
Name Reason: Sturdy and short, like a real dwarf should be!
Fun Fact: All the info has been scraped off his belly.
Made in: Unknown

Valyria Stables

Gimli is an old and slow pony of unknown breed. He is a pony available to beginning riders. He walks in two lessons a day and gets taken care for very well. He spends most of his time dozing in his stable or in the meadow.
He is not specialized in any sort of discipline. He isn't very speedy either, but he is very obedient.

Horsevalley

Gimli is a member of the Mountain clan. He is more of a background member, who keep away from conflicts and doesn't mix into the business of the leaders. He is unmated and has no offpsring. He has a lot of friends, though.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 11:51 am

Belated Post for 23 August

Ginevera - Hanoverian Mare

13225 Chestnut Mare
Name source: Harry Potter
Name reason: Named a ginger for the best ginger in media!

Valyria Stables

Ginevera is a Hanoverian mare of quite a high age already. She is calm and patient and available for riders of lower skill. She is trained in English disciplines and is best at jumping and eventing.
Ginevera is a sociable horse. She is easy going to every human. Very sociable and well behaved to all horses. And tollerant to other animals. She has no offspring.

Horsevalley

Ginevera lives with Man beyond the Fog. She is used as a cart horse, together with Joplaya. They bring man over moderate distances by carriage. She is well taken care of, but Man works her very hard too.
She is unmated, has no offspring and no siblings.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 12:23 pm

Post for 24 August

Girafferig - Giraffe Male

14749 Giraffe Bull
Name source: Pokemon
Name reason: It was such a cool pokemon, so I decided to honor it
Fun Fact: None

Valyria Stables

Girafferig lives on the African plains. Here he met Icedust and his freinds when they got seperated from their riders. He looked out for them until they were reunited with their riders. He is a very vigilent animal and treated Icedust and his friends very well.
With Farrah, he has one calf named Melman. He doesn't travel with them, most of the time, but always keeps and eye out for them.

Horsevalley

Girafferig roams the plains of the valley, high above the crowd. He, however, is not arrogant, but very vigukant, looking out for other animals.
He is mated to Farrah and together they have one calf named Melman. Girafferig is very protective of the baby bull.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 8:15 am

Belated Post for 25 August

Glider - Quetzocoatl

42330 Quetzocoatl
Name: Glider
Name Source: None
Name Reason: Wings ... Gliding .. mjep
Fun Fact: I almost wrote this as fun food

Horsevalley

Gilder is one of the strange beats living in the backlands. He is one of the few flying beasts. Little and less is known about him. Fae do not dare ot go into the backlands to learn of them. So Glider remains strange and mysterious.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next