Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

Go down 
+5
Dum_my
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 23 EmptySun May 06, 2018 5:36 pm

Post for 06-05-18

Mirage - Rainbow Alicorn Stallion

70576 Alicorn Stallion
Name Source: Google
Name Reason: Synonyms for rainbow, yay
Fun Fact: Something about him irks me
Made In: China

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Horsevalley

Mirage is one of the elusive Rainbow Alicorns that roam the valley. They live mainly on the grassy hills, the beaches and the slopes by the mountains. The small herd generally avoids contact with both the horses and the Fae. They seem all to be friendly with the unicorns and pegasi, though.
Mirage travels in the company of two mares and two foals. The Fae suspect he is mated to both mares and sired both foals. The mares are called Margeary and Leorre. Margeary is dam to Hermes and Leorre to Prism.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 23 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 6:31 pm

Intermitted Post for 07-05-18

Igor - Morgan Gelding

13235 Morgan Gelding
Name Source: Harry Potter
Name Reason: It just popped in my head
Fun Fact: I found out I bought a broken model once it arrived, but no worries, it will be part of his story

Valyria Stables

Igor is an elder Morgan gelding. His most striking feature is his missing legs. He keeps up just fine with three, even though he doesn't really like being touched around his amputated leg. This leg has to be taken off because Igor's former owner had neglected taking care of an infected wound just below the knee joint.
Igor is happily retired and gets spoiled aplenty by the stablehands. He spends most his time in the meadow, surrounded by the more calm horses, which are mainly gelded draught horses. He prefers to keep more to himself, grazing in the shade of the big trees that stand in the meadow to provide the horses with a cool place.

Horsevalley

Igor is one of the eldest members of the herd of the Quadruplets. He is elderly and will likely not live long. He's lost one of his front legs to the beastlings and can't quite keep up with the herd anymore. His young Nephew Florian tries to still keep him by the herd, but the crippled old Igor is close to giving up.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 23 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 4:57 pm

Post for 08-05-18

Misha - African Elephant Calf

14763 African Elephant Calf
Name source: Hannibal Rising
Name reason: She is so cute, like Hannibals little sister.
Fun Fact: My favorite Elephant
Made in: Tunisia

Horsevalley

Misha is a young elephants calf. She and her parents and big brother and big sister, travel the plains and sometimes even the grassy hills. Misha is rather shy and prefers to stay beside her mother. She most often holds her mothers tail with her trunk and trumpeting fun little songs. When she grows up, she wants to be as big as Thunderclap.
Her parents are Tantor and Uzumai. She has one big brother named Pasha and one big sister named Whispers.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 23 EmptyThu May 10, 2018 1:29 pm

Belated Post for 09-05-18

Missus Claws - Arctic Fox

14638 Arctic Fox Female
Name Source: Nightmare Before Christmas [but only partly]
Name Reason: In TNBC Jack confuses Santa Claus' name with Sandy Claws, and I ran with that
Fun Fact: None
Made In: Germany

Horsevalley

Missus Claws is a sleek, clever and well spoken Arctic Fox lady. She lives near the Ice Fae palace in Frostalgo in a small rocky cave. She is rather well traveled and even ventured to the grass hills and the woods. Mostly, though, she stays in the snowy places of the valley.
She is sociable to most other creatures that live in the snowy place. She is especially good friends with Asena and Neo. She does socialize with the Ice Fae, but only if she can gain something from it.
Missus Claws is mated to True North. With him she has one kit name Jack Frost.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 23 EmptyThu May 10, 2018 2:46 pm

Post for 10-05-18

Mithian - Spring's Filly

82877 Linnea
Name source: Merlin
Name reason: She is graceful like the princess she was named for.
Fun Fact: None yet
Made in: Germany

Horsevalley

Mithian is the filly of spring. She is for ever young and is mostly kept by the Flower Fae, who take vert good care of her, for when she becomes unhappy or unhealthy, spring will not come. She loves to play and to make new friends with all the animals that are born come spring. Her best friend is the summer filly Honingzoet.
When it is time for winter to go and spring to come, the Fae celebrate with the filly Mithian in the center, dancing and singing for her and feeding her her favorite flowers.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 23 EmptySat May 12, 2018 5:31 pm

Belated Post for 11-05-18

Mo - Dromedair Foal

14356 Dromedair Foal
Name Source: None
Name Reason: All my Camels have eastern names
Fun Fact: None

Valyria Stables

Mo, along with Camel foal Ali is a gift from a Maroccan friend of Mr. von den Perenbaum. He is already weened, but it still a little thing. He needs to get used to his new home.
He still sleeps a lot, curled up with Ali for warmth and comfort. He plays with Ali a lot too. But he also plays with the stable hands and other attendants of the stables.

Horsevalley

Mo lives with Man beyond the Fog. He resides on the lake farm. He's a trade with strange people from far away lands for fertile stock bulls. Man is still figuring out how to take care of Mo and his camel friend Ali.

~
~

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 23 EmptySat May 12, 2018 6:16 pm

I want this dromedary foal. cheers

Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 23 EmptySat May 12, 2018 6:22 pm

landrover wrote:

I want this dromedary foal. cheers

I found him on ebay ^^

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 23 EmptySat May 12, 2018 8:35 pm

Post for 12-05-18

Moana - Dartmoor Mare

13873 Dartmoor Mare
Name Source: Disney
Name Reason: What can say, except you'r welcome
Fun Fact: She has quite a big choise of stallions!
Made In: Tunisia

Valyria Stables

Moana is a sweet and shy Dartmoor mare. She is very obedient and is a bit quick to startle. She is very skilled and jumping and dressage and very hard working. She is available for experienced younger riders. She is very sociable and eager to please.
She is open to most other horses and has a more submissive personality. She is very accepting of other horses. Her best friends are Gozer, Wendy, Myrcella and Jeany. Especially with Jeany she is very close. She loves spending time with the shire mare in the meadow, or when it rains in the indoor arena.
Moana is of breeding age, but hasn't had any foals yet. There are plans to have her covered my Namjoo, but nothing is yet certain.

Horsevalley

Moana is a member of the Sarnori Mountain Clan. She is very sweet and a little bit shy. She is sociable and very respectable to other horses. She gets along best with other mares, mainly with Goxer, Wendy, Myrcella and Rosie.
She is mated to Namjoo, but has no foals with him yet. She has one sister named Jeyne, which makes her good sister to Hannibal and aunt to Vallar.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 23 EmptySun May 13, 2018 12:43 pm

Post for 13-05-18

Special Posts shall be moved from Monday to Sunday

The Fog

The Fog is a waterfall inside a cave, in the Northwest corner of the mountain ring, that seperated the Valley from the World of Man. For flightless creatures, it is the only way in or out. The waterfall springs from a well in the dragon mountains. The dragons feed this well with their magic, so the waterfall has strong magical properties. This is mostly to keep out unwanted explorers from the valley.
The cave of the waterfall is filled with the breath of the water's magic, appearing as a lavender colored fog. This is where the barrier get's it's name. The breath of the water is taken on the wind and blown into the realm of men, where it seduces animals to venture to the valley, where they may live long and happy lives.
Only few residents of the valley ever cross the fog. The one's that do are mostly horses, looking for new members for their herds.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 23 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 4:22 pm

Post for 14-05-18

Johnny Faust - Nightfoal

Repainted Arab Foal
Name Source: American Satan
Name Reason: Well the original is Dante and they are both brought to life by the lovely Andy Biersack..
Fun Fact: I made a mess making him
Made In: Repainted by MOI

Horsevalley

Johnny is a companion foal of the Dark Fae. He is a nightfoal and danced with the fireflies in the night, when all the other companion foals sleep. He is very mischivous, wicked and even a bit naughty. He always runs away from the Dark Fae to play with the Star companions.
Because of his dark coat, he can easily camauflage himself in the night sky.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 23 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 4:42 pm

Post for 15-05-18One more month!

Molly - English Thoroughbred Mare

42360 English Thoroughbred Mare
Name Source: Harry Potter
Name Reason: There is a fine upstanding British mother!
Fun Fact: I kinda knew they would make the set gingers into regular but with a different color this year
Made in: China

Valyria Stables

Molly is a sweet and very personable English Thoroughbred mare. She specializes in carting and racing. Riders that are already experienced in normal English disciplines can get racing and carting lessons with her. She is pretty patient and obedient and also very hard working. She is a very pleasant horse for stablehands and riders alike to work with.
She is also very sociable, easily making friends with other horses and animals of other species. Her best friends are Leonette, Amelia and Pepper. She socializes with most other mares and geldings in the meadow, though. In the meadow she is mostly calm and a not very dominant presence.
With the stallion Arthur, Molly has one foal. It is a filly named Alice. She also has a full blood sister named Victoria.

Horsevalley

Molly lives with Man beyond the Fog. The man of the Lakefarm keep her as a broodmare. She is kept to bring in the new generation of carriage pulling horses. She is mostly allowed to stay in the meadow, enjoying her time with her foal. This made her a little bit shy of man, but as long as they are gentle to her, she complies.
With her mate Arthur, she has one filly now, named Alice. She is full blood sister to Victoria and thus sister by law to Ephraim and aunt to Harry.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 23 EmptySat May 19, 2018 2:46 pm

Belated Post for 16-05-18

Momo - Dalmatian Pup

16839 Dalmatian Pup
Name source: Avatar the last airbender
Name reason: I just thought it sounded cute
Fun Fact: I still can't find him anywhere in the shops, I had to order him online

Valyria Stables

Momo is the Dalmatian puppy owned by Marco. Marco is the owner of Pinto stallion Monty and works at the stables as bartender and instructor. Momo is still a puppy and has to be minded. Marco mostly keeps him on a leash in the cafetaria. But Momo is also allowed to play with the stable pups. Which is really loves. His best friends are Bear and Chico and Pep.

Horsevalley

Momo lives with man beyond the fog. He is a companion for the Man's own young. He loves to play with them and has a lot of energy to do so. When he older he will be a hunting dog, scaring the fowl out of the forrest, right where Man wants them.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 23 EmptySat May 19, 2018 5:22 pm

Belated Post for 17-05-18

Mona - Braunvieh Cow

97335 Braunvieh Cow
Name source: The supermarket
Name reason: I named this cow after a desert brand because they use milk in almost all deserts.
Fun Fact: She is defo one of my favorite bovine models!

Valyria Stables

Mona is a sweet Braunvieh heffer cow. She is not a prizewinner, but Mr. Perenbaum got him from a German cousin of his. She is gentle and accepting. She spends most of her time in the meadow with her friends, Anthenodora, Gertrude and Bontekoe. She is sociable to all the other cows and calves too, but remains still a bit shy to the bulls.
Mr. von den Perenbaum is looking for a Braunvieh bull, because he would like to breed with Mona, seeing how she has a very pleasant personality.

Horsevalley

Moan lives with Man beyond the Fog. She lives at the lakefarm, where cows are kept for their milk. She is still a heffer, but soon she might be covered by a bull and have a calf. For now though, she is kept mostly in the meadow with the other heffers and Man doesn't really bother her for the most part.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 23 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:00 pm

Belated Post for 18-05-18

Moppie - Rabbit Male

13827 Rabbit
Name source: Past pets
Name reason: It made me happy, like my own bunny when I got him for my birthday.
Fun Fact: He is so chubby and cute

Valyria Stables

Moppie is one of the stables bunnies. He is very sociable and loves it when the children at the stables come cuddle him. He especially loves Ninte, Tinka's little cousin. He will always hop up to meet her and gets jealous when she snuggles with other rabbit.
Moppie has one brother at the stables, named Bramph. With Snuitje, he has three wee baby rabbits named Benjamin, Pieter and Nijntje.

Horsevalley

Moppie lives in the flower field of the Fae, where the Faelings play with him and the other bunnies and spend a lot of time cuddling them. Moppie is an observant and responsible rabbit, always looking out for his family. He is very sweet to the Fae, but has no qualms defending his family.
He is mated to Snuitje, with whom he has three babies, Benjamin, Pieter and Nijntje. He has one brother, Bramph.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 23 EmptySun May 20, 2018 2:52 pm

Belated Post for 19-05-18

Mordred - Pinto Stallion

72019 Limited Edition Pinto Stallion
Name source: Merlin
Name reason: He has the same color pallet as the guy that plays Mordred.
Fun Fact: He is quite sad looking, I believe

Valyria Stables

Mordred is a middle aged Pinto stallion. His owner is the American Johnny, a friend of Mr. Perenbaum's. Johnny isn't always able to come to the stables and it is mostly Erwin, one of the stablehand's who gives Mordred his exersize. Mordred can be quite a handful, but he trusts Erwin and the stablehand usually heads out in the woods when he has the time. If not, Mordred is put in the treadmill, which he takes well.
Mordred is selectively sociable. He gets along well with his full blood brother, Angeal. He is most often placed in the meadow with the geldings, because he tends to be dominant to other stallions and a bit mean to mares.
With the mare Hestia, Mordred has two foals, who are already full grown mares, Jessica and Valkyri.

Horsevalley

Mordred is a member of the Wild Herd. He is the father by law of leader Tyr, who is mated to his daughter Valkyri. This gives him a high status, which he doesn't really fancy for himself. He's a bit of a loner and tends to wander away from the herd. He tends to be a bit moody.
He does have a few friends, such as Uriel and Goov. The older members of the herd, that served the leaders that came before Tyr and Ares.
Mordred is mated to Hestia and with her has two daughters. His eldest daughter is mated to leader Tyr and with him has a colt named Kian. His youngest daughter, Jessica might soon be mated to Lancelot. He also has one brother, Angeal. This makes him brother by law to Gillian and uncle to Cloud.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 23 EmptySun May 20, 2018 4:39 pm

Special Post for 20-05-18

The Land of Man

The dark stars are villages were Man live in bigger groups.
The light stars are the places were Man keeps Horses in larger groups. The Lakefarm is specified, because Man does not only keep horses here.
This small piece of Man land is all I have explored and I do not doubt more of the world is inhabited by them

The Land of Man is mainly forrest expanse and foothills where Man has build their farms and collections of hovels. Man cuts down trees and keeps their animals in small spaces. They fancy they own what ever they find and always seem to be in conflict with each other. They are hunters, but keep animals on their farms for their meat and milk as well.
Not many of the inhabitants of the valley venture to the Land of Man and know little to nothing of it. I have learned to stay away from Man, for they like to posses pretty things and strong horses.
I do not like the Land of Man, because Man is not in harmony with the Land. They may look a little like the Fae, but they are vastly different.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 23 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 8:15 pm

Belated Post for 21-05-18

Morrigan - Trakehner Mare

42103 Trakehner Mare
Name source: Pagan Myth/The Nicolas Flamel novels
Name reason: Her black coat made me this of the crow goddess I read about.
Fun Fact: The boyfriend played with her when he picked the stables up for me.
Made in: Germany

Valyria Stables

Morrigan is a headstrong and confident Trakehner Mare. She is very hard working and has nerves of steel. She is very patient, but when she doesn't get what she think she needs, she will let herself be heard. She doesn't startle easily, which comes in very well, as she is a competition horse. She is rather dominant and protective of the horses she is close to.
Despite her dominant nature Morrigan gets along well with most horses. Her best friends are Leonette, Songbird, Peggy Sue and Molly. She loves to be in the meadow with those friends.
With her owner Julienne, Morrigan comes out in international jumping competitions. She is al;ready quite adapt at it and has started making a name for herself.
With the stallion Abel, Morrigan has twin colts, their names are Eothain and Oberyn, she is very protective of them. Morrigan also has two full blood sisters, Goldberry and Roslin.

Horsevalley

Morrigan is the mate of one of the quintuplets, so she has a very high rank in their herd. She, together with the other mates, take a role in the daily gouvernance of the herd, taking care of small disputes between members and keeping the herd on the right course.
She is a sociable and witty horse, making an excelent lead mare. She is a very apt teamworker and coördinator. She is very well liked member of the herd and she has many friends.
She is mated to Abel, the fiercest of the quintuplets. This makes her sister by law to the other brothers, Trick, Jaqen, Felix and Maedhros. She has two sisters, Goldberry and Roslin. This makes her aunt to Liam, Reginald and Theodred. With Abel she, herself, has two colt, twins, Eothain and Oberyn.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 23 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 8:55 pm

Post for 22-05-18

Morzan - Small Dragon

42151 Small Dragon
Name source: The Inheritance Cycle
Name reason: Morzan is an evil man in the books and this little guy looks very Evil
Fun Fact: So gummy!
Made in: Unknown

Horsevalley

Morzan is a mutated little dragon. He is an alley of the beastlings and used to spy on the Dragons. He cna pass their magic barriers and slither around in their lairs mostly unseen. He's mangled and half torn to pieces, the dragons don't take kindly to being spied on after all. He must be dealth with, though, before he spill secrets the dragons don't want known.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 23 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 6:57 pm

Post for 23-05-18

Mrs. Olga - Mini Shetland Mare

13776 Mini Shetland Mare
Name source: None
Name reason: A good name for a thick woman
Fun Fact: She ugleh!

Valyria Stables

Mrs. Olga is a small and cubby Mini Shetty. She is rather stubborn and dominant. She loves food more than anything and with the help of the more clever horses, she has broken into the barn to get to the snacks. The kids tend to spoil her with sugar cubes and peppermints. She is also a bit overweight and should exersize more, but she is very much not into that.
She is not all that sociabble, prefering to keep to her specific circle of shetlander mare's. Her friends are mainly Evelientje, her own sister Thea and Dees.
With the Stallion Billy the Kid she has one filly. The foal is named Winky.

Horsevalley

Mrs. Olga is a member of the Sarnori Mountain clan. She is not a very high rank and is very discontent with this, but she doesn't not have the motivation to climb up in rank by aiding in the daily affairs of the herd or contributing much at all. She prefers to graze and laze, as it is called. She is also not very sociable and rather bossy.
She is mated to Billy the Kid and she has a sister named Thea. With Billy she has a foal, a filly named Winky. Wyatt is her brother by law.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 23 EmptySat May 26, 2018 4:04 pm

Belated Post for 24-05-18

Mufasa - Male Lion

14812 Lion Male
Name Source: The Lion King
Name Reason: I am very very original
Fun Fact: He is actually very handsome

Valyria Stables

Mufasa is a slightly elderly lion that lives at the rescue center across the road from the stables. He's been there quite a while, since he was rescued from a small zoo that mistreated their animals. He was captivity born, so can't be put into the wild and loves the caretakers at the rescue center so much they can't really stand parting with him.
Mufasa is rather sociable to the other big cats and loves it when the caretakers give him a big cuddle. Most of the time he spends half asleep in the sun or under the heatlamp when the weather isn't warm enough for his taste.
With the elder lioness Sarabi, Mufasa has several cubs already. The one's that survived infancy are named Kimba and Kion. Through Kimba, Mufasa is grand dad to Kiara, Alex, Simba, Tommen and Lana.

Horsevalley

Mufasa in the graceful lord of the plains, according to the other big cats that roam there. Others would say the antilopes reign supreme, because Mufasa spends most of his time snoozing in the sun, but they might be biased.
Mufasa is a just and wise elderly Lion, who tried to unite the animals of the plains against the beastling to prevent more losses than have already been suffered.
Mufasa is mated Sarabi and with her has two sons, Kimba and Kion. His daughters in law are Nala and  Vitany. This makes him granddad to Lanna, Simba, Tommen, Alex and Kiara.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 23 EmptySat May 26, 2018 7:09 pm

Belated Post for 25-05-18

Muis - Quarter Horse Filly

13583 Quarter Horse Filly
Name Source: Stables I used to ride at
Name Reason: She looks like Muis
Fun Fact: My fave foal of this year
Made In: Portugal

Valyria Stables

Muis is a young and happy go lucky Quarter Horse Filly. She is very energetic and sociable. She loves playing with other foals. She spends a lot of time in the meadow with the other foals while her mother is exersizing or taking a break from the very active filly.
Muis' best friends are Freckles, Graham, Alice, Ravenzwart and Kian. She also plays with Brett sometimes, but Brett finds her a bit too hyper mostly. Muis also enjoys chasing Jan and Peregrin around the meadow. The stablehands try to get her to stop this.
Muis' parents are Dustfinger and Anna. She has no siblings

Horsevalley

Muis is a junior member of the wild herd. Because her father has a very high rank, she enjoys the same privileges. She is a very beloved member of the herd and there is gossip that her parents are arranging a bethrotal between her and Kian. These are rumor and should of of now not be taken seriously.
Muis is polite and sociable and has many friends. Her best friens are Freckles and Kian, but she plays with many of the other foals in the herd. Only Cloud and Zidane are a bit too old to her taste.
Her father is the second in command Dustfinger and her mother the sweet and gentle mare Anna. She has three aunts, Athena, Leonette and Dreamer. She has four uncles, Inkheart, Randyl, Dickon and Tamaris. Her cousins are Gilly, Millaray and Eden.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 23 EmptySat May 26, 2018 8:19 pm

Post for 26-05-18

Muppet - Small Raptor

97152 Small Raptor
Name source: Jim Henson
Name reason: It looks like a muppett, don't it xD
Fun Fact:His mouth looks like nothing I want to be aquainted to. 

Horsevalley

Muppet ia one of the strange beasts that live in the Backlands. He is one of the smaller creatures. He is quick and clever. He steals food from the biggest beasts, running away with it before they can notice him.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 23 EmptySun May 27, 2018 2:03 pm

Special Post for 27-05-18

Man

Man are a species rather alike the Fae, but have no wings and are not capable of magic. They are a very dominant species and they are spreading over the lands beyond the valley. It is not know how much lands there is, but the sayings go that beyond the woods that lay outside the valley, Man has large settlements.
They view the nature and animals around them as their property. They are very intelligent, but also arrogant. They worship strange gods that are nothing like Alma, the mare who pressed her hoof onto this world.
Their young are vulnerable and stay with their parents for for longer than the young of any species I have learned of, save for the Fae, who have a much longer child rearing period.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 23 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 9:13 pm

Post for 28-05-18

MW Legolas Orlando - Baroque Colt

Repainted Pinto Colt
Name Source: Tolkien
Name Reason: MW is for Mirkwood, like his parents, Legolas, because I was looking for a colt for Thran and Suma and this one suited and Orlando because I couldn't think of a better second name
Fun Fact: I don't mind a congo fo this mold
Made In: Repainted in Germany

Valyria Stables

Legolas is a spirited and curious mixed baroque colt. He is half arabo-friesian and baroque pinto. He is playful and loves it best to go and explore the stable grounds and meadow. The stablehands take him and his mother out walking in the woods sometimes, this is a real treat for the colt. He really loves to meet new creatures and is particularily happy meeting birds.
Legolas is sociable and outgoing. He easily makes friends with many other animals and even the humans around him. He only does tend to tease the smaller foals, mainly the dartmoor and falabella foals, seeing how the shetties will nip him to get them out of their fur. His best friends are Frostfoot, Lincoln, Eothian and Danny.
Legolas' parents are MW Thranduil Pasado, an arabo-friesian stallion and MW Suma Joysephine, a baroque pinto mare. He has two older siblings, Orin and Aria.

Horsevalley

Legolas is a junior member of the Pendragon herd. He is a outgoing and energetic colt. He loves making new friend, but holds a few prejudices towards horses of other herds, mainly of the Sarnori Mountain clan. Within the herd though, he is well liked and he is polite to the adult horses and rather well behaved. His best friends are Forstfoot and Danny.
His parents are Thranduil and Joysephine. He has an older brother named Orim and an older sister named Aria. He has no aunts or uncles.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next