Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

Go down 
+5
Dum_my
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 11:03 am

Intermitted Post for 28-09-18

Confetti - Shetland Pony Colt

82986 Shetland Foal
Name Source: None
Name Reason: Just ... spots
Fun Fact: I am still so blessed with my subscriptions to this magazine
Made In: Tunisia

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Valyria Stables

Confetti is a playful and energetic Shetland Pony Foal. He is very mischievous and a real troublemaker. The stablehands have to keep a keep eye on him to make sure he doesn't get up to anything naughty. Usually his mother keeps him in check. But his mother is not always around. Especially not in the meadow.
In the meadow Confetti strays far from her as he can and plays rough with the other foals. He is kept from the shy foals and those dominant foals he might come into conflict with. His best friends are Peregrin, Michiel, Elvy and Vindur. They are wild buckaroo's when they get together.
His mother is the mare Sprinkles. It is not known who his father is, as sprinkles was bought pregnant.

Horsevalley

Confetti is a junior member of the Sarnori Mountain Clan. He is a very playful and mischievous young colt. He is often reprimanded by the adults, but doesn't very much care for it. He does his own thing either way. He pulls a lot of pranks on the shy foals and isn't the most popular of the foals for that reason. His friends are Peregrin, Michiel and Vindur.
Confetti's mother is the mare Sprinkles, his father is unknown. He does have a stepmother called Briony. He has four aunts, Wendy, Tinkerbelle, Nestle and Lavinia. Pegerin, Jan and Michiel are his cousins.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 29, 2018 8:26 am

Post for 29-09-18

Peregrin Took - Shetland Pony Colt

13752 Shetland Colt
Name source: Lord of the Rings
Name reason: He just reminded me of that mischievous little hobbit so much
Fun Fact: none
Made in: Printing unreadable

Valyria Stables

Peregrin Took, also called Pippin, Pip and sometimes 'Fool of a Took', is a peppy and spunky Shetland Pony colt. He is outgoing and very energetic. His mother Lavinia is losing her control over him, for the part and he does what he damn well pleases. The stablehands have to keep a close eye on him when they are working with Lavinia, because Pip is not beyond causing trouble.
Peregrin is very sociable and the perfect companion foal for about every other horse. Even the shy foals come out of their shell around him. He is very open and accepting and always open to all sorts of horsing around. He easily adapts to his playmates as well. His best friends are Kili, Jace, Jan and Hansel.
His sire is Samwise and his dam Lavinia, he has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Peregrin is a member of the Sarnori mountain clan. He is a foal, but he is already weened. He is in the sort of limbo state between baby and juvenile. In this period foals, especially colts, can get away with a lot of mischief. Fillies are expected to behave themselves a bit more around this age. Peregrin makes full use of this fact and is a real troublemaker. He pulls a lot of pranks and tests out how far he can wander from the herd.
But he is also very sociable and does try his best to be polite to older horses. He has a great many friends and is even very kind to the foals that are more shy. He is best friends with Kili, Jace, Hansel and Jan.
His parents are Samwise and Lavinia. He was two uncles, Bilbo and Rakker and four aunts, Briony, who is his mothers sister, her mate Sprinkles and Dees and Evelientje, the mates of his uncles. This makes him cousin to Tyrion, Bambam and Confetti.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 6:03 am

Special Post for 30-09-18

The Sextuplets' Herd

Six brothers and six minds. It might not seem very easy for the herd, but nothing is less true. The brothers work together harmoniously. Every brother has their own talents and specialities. The herd consists mainly of the family of the Sextuplets and a few of their close friends, small family groups that find their peace with the vast family of the Sextuplets.
The laws of the Sextuplets are not as strict as those of the other herds. It is a warmer, more together sort of herd. More cumbaya, as some would sarcastically put it. It is closer nit, more personable and gentler than the other herds.

The brother that lead the herd are, from eldest to youngest, Maedhros, Jaqen, James, Trick, Abel and Felix. The only as of now unmated brother is Felix. Where as Jaqen, Trick and Abel are the more conservative members of the herd, wanting to stick by their family and protect only their own herd, Fleix, Maedhros and James are more open to the other herds and aware that they shall have to work together to win the oncoming war.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 12:07 pm

Post for 01-10-18

Peresphone - Hanoverian Mare

72088 Müller Limited Edition Hanovarian Mare
Name source: Greek Mythology
Name reason: In Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief Peresphone was a beautiful dark skinned woman and this horse just reminded me so much of that
Fun Fact: She became unstable after a while and now she falls over all the damn time
Made in: Portugal

Valyria Stables

Peresphone is a very pretty and sweet Hanoverian mare. She should have been a good broodmare, hadn't she had brain damage when she was a filly. The brain damage is livable, but it does cause her to be unstable on her hooves at times. This makes her unsuited for riding and also not very likely to be a mother to many foals.
But just because she is unsuited for riding shouldn't mean she can't have a lovely life. She is used to special grooming lessons and the stablehands take her on walks like an xxl dog. On her good days she might enjoy a good lunging, but on her bad days she is given free roam of the meadow.
Because she isn't the most active of horses, she has become very sociable. She gets along well with many other horses. Her usual meadow friends are Joplaya, Myra, Elsa, Peggy Sue and Islanzadi.
With the Stallion Jaime, Peresphone has one filly, named Lyanna. She also has one full blooded sister named Arwen Undomiel.

Horsevalley

Peresphone lives, with the other Hanoverians, with Man beyond the Fog. There she wiles away working for Man, bringing them where they need to be.
She is mated to Jaime and has with him one daughter by the name of Lyanna. She has one sister named Arwen and three good brothers: Bronn, Aragorn and Horst. She is aunt to Frodo, Boromir and Gendry.
Her life might soon drastically change.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 9:30 am

Belated Post for 02-10-18

Peridot - Appaloosa Mare

42433 Appaloosa Mare
Name Source: Steven Universe
Name Reason: I wanted more gems in my collection
Fun Fact: None
Made in: Portugal

Valyria Stables

Peridot is a short and stout Appaloosa mare. She is very outgoing and enthusiastic horse. She is hardworking and has a lot of energy in the ring. She is unsuited for beginning riders because she is rather excitable and it takes a strong rider to keep her in hand. She is trained in all western disciplines, but excels in barrel racing and reigning.
She is very sociable and active. She loves meeting new horses, people and other animals. She is curious by nature and loves to explore. In the meadow she always acts very energetic and bucks, prances and runs around. Her meadow friends are Merida, Athena and Chataya.
With the now gelded Jasper, she has one foal. The filly is named Padparadscha. She also has one full blood sister named Sugilite.

Horsevalley

Peridot is a member of the Wild Herd. She doesn’t have a very high rank, but that doesn’t matter to her. She is a social butterfly and loves being around other horses. She has many friends and doesn’t want to go a single moment without them. Her best friends are Merida, Athena and Chataya. She spends all her time with them, gossiping and giggling.
She is mated to Jasper. With him she has a filly named Padparadscha. She has one sister, Sugilite. Faramir is her brother by law and she is aunt to Freckles.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 11:29 am

Peter Pan - Mustang Colt

42195 Mustang Foal
Name source: Once Upon A Time
Name reason: The other foal is named Henry, and those boys are tethered to each other.
Fun Fact: It wasn't easy finding him
Made in: Romania

Valyria Stables

Peter Pan is a bit of a nasty Mustang Colt. He is nippy and not very open to other foals. He is known for biting his own mother and is very rebellious towards the stablehands. It is high time he gets weened, but he tends to have temper tantrums when kept away from his mother for took long a time.
In the meadow, he is certainly not an easy companion. He is usually placed with colts a bit older and bigger than him, colts who can put him in his place. These are mostly Rambo, Linke and Grewyn.
Peter Pan’s sire is Viserys and his dam Chataya. He has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Peter Pan is a junior member of the Wild Herd. He is of an age that he is almost ready to get weened. He is rebelious and sort of nasty. He tends to be a bit of a bully and his father does nothing to reign him in and his mother doesn’t really have the upper hoof over him. He nips and bucks at her
Peter Pan’s sire is Viserys and his dam Chataya. He has no siblings. He has two aunts, Emma Swan and Aisha, two uncles, Killian Jones and Stavan and two cousins, Henry and Akatsuki.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 1:58 pm

Post for 04-10-18

Peter Poes - Tomcat

13836 Cat
Name source: Past pets
Name reason: When I was young we used to have a red tabby with this name.
Fun Fact: He looks so happy <3
Made In: China

Vlayria Stables

Peter Poes is a Tomcat living at the stables. He sleeps in the barn and catches birds and mice for his meals. He isn't officially owned by the Perenbaums, he just showed up one day and never left. He is likely feral. He doesn't like to be pet and mostly runs away from them. He doesn't come inside the home, farmstead or the cafeteria.
With the female cat Pantertje, he has several kittens, under which Lottie, Minet and Plurk.

Horsevalley

Peter Poes is a Tomcat living at the Lake Farm. He sleeps in the barn and catches birds and mice for his meals. He isn't officially owned by Man, he just showed up one day and never left. He is likely feral. He doesn't like to be pet and mostly runs away from them. He doesn't come inside the home or farmstead.
With the female cat Pantertje, he has several kittens, under which Lottie, Minet and Plurk.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 29 EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 4:01 am

Belated Post for 05-10-18

Peter - Wolf Male

70431 Gregis Wolf
Name source: Hemlock Grove
Name reason: The protagonist Peter is a werewolf, so I thought the name suited
Fun Fact: none yet
Made in: ???

Valyria Stables

Peter is one of the wolves that moved from the pack over the German border to the woods near the Stables. He is a beta and really only came along because he was an omega at the old pack.
The pack he lives in consists of his sister Vivian, her mate Remus and their single pup Finn. Peter looks after Finn and plays with him a lot.

Horsevalley

Peter is a member of the wolf pack that roams the woodlands and the foothills of the plains. He is a lower ranking member and the youngest adult of the pack. He is still rather juvenile and loves to play. He is mostly left with the pups when the pack goes out to hunt and watches after them and plays with them.
He has no mate yet. He is the son of the old wolf Fenrir and has one sister, Vivian.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 29 EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 6:23 am

Post for 06-10-18

Petunia - Unicorn Filly

82970 Samira
Name Source: Flowers
Name Reason: I decided wanted to call more bayala items after flowers this year
Fun Fact: The colors work for the model

Horsevalley

Petunia is one of the many foals that belong to the Unicorn Herd. She is likely one of the oldest foals born to the current herd. She is one of the least shy foals. She doesn’t even mind being around the Fae. The likelihood of her bonding to a Fae is certainly present.
She is likely born to Enya and fathered by Ghost or Manwë.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 7:57 am

Special Post for 07-10-18

Sarnori Mountain Clan

The Sarnori Mountain Clan moves along the foothills of the mountain ring of the valley, mainly around the area closest to the forrest. They are mostly sturdier and smaller than the horses of the other herds. They are bolder and have more taste for adventure. They are open to many other animals and even the Nightwalkers and the Secret Warriors. A few members of this herd are bonded to the Fae. They are allowed to come back from time to time, but don’t often do that.
The Sarnori Mountain Clan is lead by Aegon. Aegon is a stern and intense sort of leader. But this herd is known for the bendable rules and the strong wills of its members. So Aegon does have to be firm with them at times. He only does take the lead when it is really necessary. So far this herd hasn’t lost any members to the beastlings, but there have been several fights. Fights the herd has won, at least for now.

All members of the Sarnori clan are very much their own type of horse. In the war to come, they will be the hardest to convinced to join into a great collective herd. Aegon isn’t in favor of the Pendragon rule and most of his members prefer to do their own thing without getting involved into the affairs of who they call tall folks. So we will have to wait and see how they mix up in this, because they will most certainly get mixed up.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 12:08 pm

Post for 08-10-18

Phae - Tinker Mare

13773 Tinker Mare
Name source: My friends skill of pet naming
Name reason: A friend suggested it and I liked it just so well
Fun Fact: She is such a pretty horse
Made in: China

Valyria Stables

Phae is a charming and very sweet Tinker Mare. She is owned by Vet Lievenhart’s wife. She is a young broodmare and has the perfect personality for a mother. Gentle, open and patient are her main traits. She takes life and a calm and gentle pace and seems to take her time to enjoy things.
She is classically trained, but not often taken out in the ring. Lievenhart’s daughter is taken out on rides in the woods with her mother in the weekend and Tinka lunges and takes Phae on walks during the weekdays to make sure she doesn’t get too tubby. Because Phae likes to eat a lot.
Being an open and sociable horse, Phae gets along well with a lot of the other inhabitants of the stables. She is very accepting of other horses and even seems to watch after other mare’s foals. She dotes on all baby animals and is known to have nursed an escape calf. The loud dogs don’t bother her and dominant mares are ignored just as easily. Her meadow friends are Philipah, Anna, Jeyne, Elsa and Valkyri.
With the stallion Feanor, Phae has two colts, Curufin, who is already full grown and Teddy, who is not yet weened. She has three full blood siblings, Myra, Bucky and Pipo.

Horsevalley

Phae is a member of the Pendragon herd. She is not of especially high rank, but it is not a matter to her. She is a joyful mare, with a sweet and open personality that is easy to like. She has many friends and is very close to her family as well. She loves to sing and to prance around. She is viewed as very beautiful and desirable.
She is a motherly type of mare, who looks after the foals of the herd for her enjoyment. She is very kind to the foals and teaches them in a gentle way how to be polite and well behaved. She is a very good mother to her own foals as well, of course.
Her best friends include Val, Songbird, Jeany, Othelia and Harribel.
Phae is the second foal of Braig and Senna. She has three siblings, Myra, Bucky and Pipo. She is mated to Feanor and has with him two sons, Curufin and Teddy.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 11:47 am

Post for 09-10-18

Philipah - Friesian Mare

13749 Friesian Mare
Name source: My rich mind
Name reason: I have a whole herd of Friesian Horses in my mind, it was simply Philipah's turn
Fun Fact: She is probably my 3rd favorite model ever

Valyria Stables

Philipah is a lovely and upbeat friesian mare. She is Tinka’s lease horse, but is officially owned by Mr. Perenbaum. She is very sweet and gentle, but also open and outgoing. She is pretty young and still in training. She is being classically trained and shows talent for dressage and carting. She is energetic and excitable.
She is open and sociable to every creature she meets. She loves getting attention from everyone she meets and it is not rare for her to pause in her tracks to get up close and personal with a kitten, dog or person she meets. She is always nice to whom she meets and is very very sweet. She loves to cuddle and being scratched. She is a very accepting horse, able to socialize with most other horses. Her meadow friends are Elsa, Anna, Phae, Othelia and Valkyri.
She shares a stable with Icedust, usually, but now she has a foal, she is separated from him. They are only one half height wooden wall. They can still be together, but Icedust can’t accidentally stand on the foal.
With Icedust von Pendragon, Tinka’s own horse, Philipah has a foal. It is a filly named Ravenzwart. She is very fond of her little girl and can’t really stand to be away from her.

Horsevalley

Philipah lives with Man beyond the Fog. But she was not born there. She was born to the Pendragon herd. But as a foal she wandered off too far and was captured by Man. She grew up at the Lake Farm. She doesn’t remember being part of the Pendragon herd.
She is a beautiful and sociable mare who dreams of her latent memories, of green pastures and handsome stallions. With her friend Elsa, she years to run away from Man.

She is meant to be Icedusts mate and together they will raise the Princess that was Promised.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:53 am

Post for 10-10-18

Phoebe - Arabian Filly

82984 Arab Filly
Name Source: The Galaxy
Name Reason: I was just browsing for some star related named and happened upon one of the moons of Saturnus
Fun Fact: These colors looks so amazing on her ^^

Valyria Stables

Phoebe is a playful and energetic arab filly. She is delightfully sweet and loves to play and cuddle. The stablehands love working with her, because she is curious and always eager to learn new tricks in exchange for a peppermint. She is already well trained in wearing a halter and calmly following and staying back when the stable door is opened, despite being rather young. She is a very promising young lady.
She is very sociable to other foals and adult horses alike. She loves to play with other foals and displays polite body language towards adult horses and doesn’t act out towards them. Her best friends are Ann, Ygraine, Elia and Lorala.
Her mother is the mare Fahride and her father is a donor stallion that does not live at the stables.

Horsevalley

With the other Arabs, Phoebe lives with Man beyond the Fog. She is very peaceful and spends her time playing with the other foals, unworridly growing up.
Her mother is the mare Fahride. She does not know her father.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 11:45 am

Post for 11-10-18

Pickles - Newborn Unicorn Colt

82945 Raja
Name source: Die Wilden Kerle
Name reason: His mane is greenish, so yeah...
Made in:Tunisia

Horsevalley

Pickles is one of the young colts that trail Valyria's every step. He stays close by her, crowding his brothers at her sides and her udders. He is very shy of the Fae and Valyria keeps him and his brothers shielded from them.
Either Ghost or Manwe is Lapis' sire, Valyria being his dam. He has a number of brothers, Drew, Hope, Lapis, Tristan and Xas.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 4:16 am

Belated Post for 12-10-18

Celery - Sera’s Leaf Hare

70528 Serah's Leaf Hare
Name Source: Plants
Name Reason: I am funny

Horsevalley

Celery is a Leaf Hare. He lives in the butterfly fields, with the normal rabbits. He isn’t part of that colony though. He is open to the fea and loves playing with the young fae in the field. He spends most of his time eating, though. Sometimes it is said he ate so much he became what he ate.
He seems to be the only one of his species and has no apparent mate, siblings, parents or offspring.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 7:13 am

Belated Post for 13-10-18

Pidou - Wild Boar Piglet

14336 Boar Piglet
Name source: None
Name reason: I really couldn't tell you anymore, it has been 7 years
Fun Fact: I bought him in Lienz

Valyria Stables

Pidou lives in the woods by the stables. He stays close to his mother and his siblings. They are most often just rooting around in the meadow or sleeping in the little den their mother made for them.
His father is the wild Boar Hogwards and his mother the wild sow Boressa. He has several siblings, under which Pim and Knorretje

Horsevalley

Pidou lives in the woods of the valley with his mother and father. He is a generally unworried and playful little boar. He spends most of his time rooting around and playing with his siblings.
His father is the wild Boar Hogwards and his mother the wild sow Boressa. He has several siblings, under which Pim and Knorretje.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 9:38 am

Special Post for 14-10-18

Unicorns

There are two herds of unicorns in the valley. The Valley Unicorns and the Royal Unicorns. The Valley Unicorns are usually just called unicorns, while the Royal Unicorns are usually called by their full title.
Unicorns are much like the horses. Almost the same body, save of course for the horn. Like horse, they can be classed as stallions, mares and foals, colts and fillies. They age much slower than horses and are rather elusive. They keep their secrets well guarded and not all of them are in for interactions with the Fae. Unlike the horses of the valley, whom mate for life, the Unicorn herds have a harem structure. One or two stallions lead the herd and mate with all mares. The stallion and the lead mare protect the herd and the other mares tend to the foals.

The herd of Valley Unicorns can be recognised by their more chunky body’s and featherings. Their body’s are white or grey with some sort of mark, mostly a floral pattern, although this is not mandatory. Their horns are straight and long and spiral like.
The Valley herd is lead by Ghost and Manwe. All the foals that go with this herd are from them, but it is not know which stallion has exactly sired which foal. Remarkable is also that this herd has one Royal Unicorn, whom Ghost and Manwe seemed to have wrangled away from the Royal herd.

The herd of Royal Unicorns is much more diverse in color. The members are more slender and generally not feathered. Most of them have no markings on their flank. Their horns are generally shorter than those of the Valley Unicorns.
They Royal herd is lead by the stallion Calydor. There are not yet many foals in this herd. These unicorns also seem more open to the Fae.

There are also the Sea Unicorns, the Rainbow Unicorns and the Forrest Unicorns. These cannot interbreed with the Valley Unicorns or the Royal Unicorns. The Sea Unicorns and the Rainbow Unicorns are breeding pairs. The Forrest Unicorns seem not to be.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 11:08 am

Post for 15-10-18

Piet - Carnotaurus

82992 Mini Carnotaurus
Name Reason: I had no better idea
Fun Fact: ACK HE IS SO UNSTABLE

Horsevalley

Piet, like all beasts of his kind, lives in the backlands. He is a young individual, but the Fae dare not venture closer to find out how old he is. He seems to be related to Xalafu, who he follow around, he has the same posture and headcrest.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 10:58 am

Post for 16-10-18

Pinkie - Flamingo

14758 Flamingo
Name source: None
Name reason: It was all I could think of

Valyria Stables

Pinkie is a Flamingo that is sometimes seen in one of the meadows, by the pond in that meadow. He doesn’t seem very scared of of people, but doesn’t fancy being handles either, so he might be escaped from someone’s garden, but not really tame. He isn’t too bothered with the horses in the meadow either, just standing by the meadow until he feels he should either go back to where he is fed or moves on.

Horsevalley

Pinkie isn’t native to the valley. He says he came from far away, in a land where the sun always shines. He spends his time at the watering hole at the shore of the sea. He is an interesting fellow with a lot of interesting foreign stories to tell. Everyone likes him and the Fae as well as all young animals love to hear him tell his tales.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 7:50 am

Post for 17-10-18

Pinpricks - Hedgehog Pup

42426 Hedgehog Young
Name Reason: YEET
Fun Fact: He is so adorable !!!

Valyria Stables

Pinpricks is one of the hedgehog pups that sometimes show up in the garden of the Perenbaum residence. They likely have a nest in the garden somewhere in the shrubbery.
The hedgehog pups are very shy, though and they only come out when the garden is really quiet and calm. Nico has one or two photographs of them.
Pinpricks mother is Madame Pincushion and his father is Shadow.

Horsevalley

Pinpricks is a hedgehog pup, living in the meadows of the Butterfly Fae. He is safe here, under the protection of the Fae. He mostly stays in the nest under the flowery bushes, with his siblings, waiting for his mother and father.
Pinpricks mother is Madame Pincushion and his father is Shadow.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 29 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 10:38 am

Belated Post for 18-10-18

Piotr - Donkey Foal

13746 Donkey Foal
Name source: X-Men
Name reason: It just sounded so cute and I melted as soon as I decided on the name
Fun Fact: I totally fell for that lopside ear

Valyria Stables

Piotr is a very cute donkey foal. He is, like all donkeys very stubborn and mischievous. He is very playful and has a very clear idea of what he wants and what he doesn’t want. And good luck with convincing him of doing what he doesn’t want to do. Not even the most tasty snacks. And Piotr loves snacks
He mainly associated with the other donkey foals and the goat kids, but also some horse foals and calves. His best friend is the pitou donkey foal Spud. He also plays with his brother Nononono a lot.
His is Sloffie and his dam is Delilah. He has, as stated before, one brother named Nononono.

Horsevalley

Piotr lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is bred to be an animal of burden, but he might give Man a run for its money. He is very stubborn and doesn’t seem to want to be trained. For now Man leaves him be in the meadow.
His is Sloffie and his dam is Delilah. He has one brother named Nononono.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 29 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 11:58 am

Intermitted Post for 19-10-18

Nadeen - Fairy Fish

70498 Nitaya
Name Reason: I just find it a good fish name
Fun Fact: Time to collect all bayala critters

Horsevalley

Nadeen is a companion to the Merpeople. She lives in their coral city, having an own little anemone home to curl up in during the night. She swims from home to home to gossip and to play with the young Merpeople. They all like her very well.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 29 EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 6:35 am

Post for 20-10-18

Pipkin - Lop Bunny Stag

13697 Lying Lop
Name Source: Waterships Down
Name Reason: I just really liked that name.
Fun Fact: One of the best schleich bunnies imho

Valyria Stables

Pipkin is one of the many bunnies at the stables. They are kept at a few coops and pens where the children can enter to cuddle and play with the bunnies. Pipkin is a big lazy bum that just loves to relax and mostly prefers to be left along.
With Betony, he has a litter of young, under which Hazel and Fiver, Bunbun and Hopscotch. He doesn’t seem to be the attentive dad though.

Horsevalley

Pipkin is a member of the rabbit colony that lives in the fields of the butterfly fae. Faelings from all the tribes of Fae come there to play with the bunnies. Pipkin prefers to lay aside and observe. He is not the lead stag of the colony so he can’t really be bothered to keep an eye out
With his mate Betony she has a litter, under which are Hopscotch, Bunbun Hazel and Fiver.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 7:16 am

Special Post for 21-10-18

Pegasi

There are two herds of Pegasi known to the valley. The ‘normal’ Pegasi and the royal Pegasi. Both herds keep mostly to themselves. When they associate with other herds it is with the Unicorns, Alicorns or the dragons. They don’t mix with each other very well.
Pegasi are much like horses to the eye, save for the wings sprouting from their shoulders. These wings can be feathered as well as leathery, but the pegasi of the valley only know feathered wings. But a pegasus’ body is very different from that of a horse to allow flight. Their bones are porous and there are sacks of air around their organs, which are smaller than those of a normal horse.
The ‘normal’ pegasi are heavier build and more plain than the royal pegasi, who are slender and colorful. Where the ‘normal’ pegasi live in a herd made up of mated pairs and their foals, the royal pegasi on the other hand are a harem group, lead only by one stallion.

The ‘normal’ pegasi herd consists of two mated couples and their foals. Both pairs have twins. The two stallions are of equal status, as are the mares. They are calm and peaceful. They are build for endurance rather than for speed.
The Royal Pegasi are lead by Narcissus. The herd counts three mares and their foals. These pegasi are made for speed, having larger wings and more smooth bodies.

Pegasi do not bond to Fae. They are not strong enough to carry Fae, especially not in flight. One pegasus is known to have befriended a fae, but she does not allow this Fae to ride on her back for longer than five minutes at a time and she never flies off carrying the Fae.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 10:42 am

Belated Post for 22-101-18

Pipo - Tinker Filly

13295 Tinker Foal
Name source: The Stables I used to go to
Name reason: My favorite tinker has deceased a year before and this little girl looked so much like her, I actually cried in the store.
Fun Fact: My actual second schleich model, found in Regensburg
Made in: Germany

Valyria Stables

Pipo, in the books registered as Samantha, is a young and rather shy tinker filly. She stays close by her mother’s side and always seeks her affirmation. She is more shy of other horses than towards the stablehands, especially those she knows well. Especially the more dominant ponies make her really shy.
She is very sweet and gentle. When she opens up, she can be playful, but she is mostly a passive player. She prefers to explore in a calm pace, or to lay around, she still needs her foal naps. The other foals she does play with are Spirit, Dottie and Ravenzwart.
Her parents are Senna and Braig. She has three older siblings, Phae, Myra and Bucky. All o her siblings are adult.

Horsevalley

Pipo is one of the youngest members of the Pendragon herd. She is a shy foal who stays near her mother. She is polite and very well behaved. Her mother and father are very proud of her. A lot of other adult horses often compliment her parents on her behaviour.
To the other foals, Pipo is rather passive. Most foals are too rough and tumble for her taste. They make her rather shy. The foals she plays with are Spirit, Dottie and Pablo. They are much more her speed.
Pipo is the youngest daughter of Braig and Senna. She has three older adult siblings, Phae, Myra and Bucky. Phae’s two children, Curufin and Teddy, of whom Pipo is aunty, are both older then her.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next