Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

Go down 
+5
Dum_my
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 33 EmptyMon 7 Jan 2019 - 20:35

Special Post for 6 Jan '19

Poacher Dragons

The Poachers Dragons are wood dwelling dragons. They dwell in the pine woods on the lower slopes of the mountains. They are a very clever and sneaky dragons. They are also the only ones that might hunt inside the valley as well as outside it.
The Poacher Dragons are not treasure gatherers. Instead they steal treasure from the Land of Man and trade them with other dragons, mostly for favors or knowledge. This makes the Poacher Dragons one of the most feared dragons.

Poacher Dragons, like most other dragons, breathe fire. They are not very good at it, though, because they do not often do it. They are very careful not to ignite their woodland homes. Instead, in the forrest they rely on their dextrous foreclaws and they very sharp teeth. Their neck is muscular and rather long. This is to allow agility and strength in the front of their body.
Poacher dragons have the same organ structure as most dragons. A lot of airsacks between their organs make it easier to fly. They are a very large type of dragon, so their wings are also larger. These large wings unfold tightly against their body to avoid getting injured between the trees.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 33 EmptyMon 7 Jan 2019 - 20:42

Post fo 7 Jan ‘19

Robin Hood - Haflinger Stallion

13813 Haflinger Stallion
Name Source: Once Upon a Time
Name Reason: He reminds me of his outlaw namesake so much, the ruffian looks just do it for me.
Fun Fact: He is so big for a haflinger
Made In: China

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Valyria Stables

Robin Hood is a strong and overlarge haflinger stallion. He i rather calm and gentle. But because he is so big, he is not available to very young riders. Mostly the youngest that are allowed to take him into the arena are 12 to 13 years old. Adults can also take him to the forrest, but preferably not on his own, because that will just be a race to get back to the stables. Robin is not specialized in any type of riding, but is rather proclive at jumping and racing.
Robin Hood is a very sociable horse, that enjoys company. He loathes being alone and has his stablebox adapted so he can always seek out contact with the horses in the stables next to him, which are Peggy Sue and Elisaveta. In the meadow Robin always seeks out other horses. His meadow friends are Forseti, August and Daario Naharis.
With Peggy Sue, Robin Hood has two colts. The foals are named Jace and Niall.

Horsevalley

Robin Hood is a member of the Sarnoti Mountain Clan. He is one of their biggest stallions and a very fierce defender of the herd. He is in very good graces with the leader, Aegon. He is one of Aegon confidantes and the one Aegon trusts most in a fight.
Robin is sociable and kind to those within his herd. He has many friends, his best being Forseti, Murphy and Thor.
With his mate Peggy Sue he has a twin set of foals. Two colts named Jace and Niall.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 33 EmptyTue 8 Jan 2019 - 14:44

Post for 8 Jan ‘19

Rocksteady - Indian Rhinoceros Bull

14816 Indian Rhinoceros Bull
Name Source: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle
Name Reason: I've liked the name for a while now. Plus Rocksteady does change into a Rhino in the second live action TMNT film.
Fun Fact: He is such a looker!!!

Horsevalley

Rocksteady is one of the big beasts of the plains. He is large and angry and ready to fight. His mate has been stolen from him by Shruikan, a spiney dragon in the service of the beastlings. He has sworn his vengeance, but he knows that alone he cannot make it. He does his very best to convince others of his plight, but seems not to succeed.
With his late mate he has two calves, both are male. Their names are Tank and Dominic.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 33 EmptyWed 9 Jan 2019 - 18:28

Intermitted Post for 9 Jan ‘19

Astijger - Knabstrupper Stallion

13889 Knabstrupper Stallion
Name Source: The Firebringer Trilogy
Name Reason: I quite like the ash theme in Knabstrupper names it seems haha
Fun Fact: Finally my local store has the new line!!!
Made In: Tunisia

Valyria Stables

Astijger is a very charming and playful Knabstrupper stallion. He is available to experienced riders, because he has a lot of energy and needs a firm hand. He is good at jumping as well as dressage. But his speciality is eventing, which he enjoys thoroughly. He is also allowed to be taken into the forest by riders who have their certificate.
He is a very sociable horse, but not all other horses like how active he is. The horses who prefer to take it easy don’t get along all that well with him. His meadow friends include Faramir, Jasper, Florian, Tamaris and Felix.
With the mare Kitty, Astijger has two foals. A filly named Wanda and a colt named Linke.

Horsevalley

Astijger is a member of the sextuplet’s herd. He is a charmer and very sociable. He has a great many friends and is well trusted by all the members of the herd. He is best friends with the youngest of the leaders. He is a very headstrong and protective horse, who would walk to the ends of the earth for his loved one’s.
He is mated to the mare Kitty. With her he has two foals. A filly named Wanda and a colt named Linke.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 33 EmptyThu 10 Jan 2019 - 14:03

Intermitted Post for 10 Jan ‘19

Barong - Fire Lion

42455 Fire Lion
Name Source: Google
Name Reason: I googled Mythical felines, bc this guy is godtier
Fun Fact: He is so huge and the ice monster he came with is tiny, which is just funny. The ice monster will be a gift to my nephew, bc he liked this type of toys

Horsevalley

Barong is the hero of fire. But he wasn’t always, before the Beastlings attempted to burn him alive, he was just an ordinary lion. Through some sort of primal magic, that sometimes permeates the air in the valley, he made the fire his own and became a great hero.
He might be a bit of an old grump nowadays, but he is always ready to fight for those who cannot fight themselves. He is very ready to fight the beastlings, but he can’t do it all on his own, even though he is apt to.
Barong is mated to the lioness Aaliyah. This makes him brother by law to Vitany and son by law to Sarabi and Mufasa. He is father to Kiara and Alex.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 33 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2019 - 15:12

Intermitted Post for 11 Jan ‘19

Garin - Shire Stallion

Repainted Shire Stallion
Name Source: Tolkien's Novels
Name Reason: I was toying with either Frerin, Thorin's brother, or Garin, Thorin's brother in law. But Garin is blond and Frerin is black haired, so Garin it were.
Fun Fact: This one is less bendy and cheapo feeling than Thorin. This one is more solid.
Made In: Repainted in Germany

Valyria Stables

Garin is a huge and gentle shire stallion. He is tender and kind. He is used in special riding lessons of handicapped children. He has several special saddles, for paralyzed children and for blind and for mentally handicapped children. He is very patient and obedient, even though he is not gelded.
To other horses he is equally as sweet and gentle. Mainly the more shy horses like this. But it is also very useful for horses who need to relearn social skills. Garin is not afraid of the loud dogs and well behaved to all stablehands as well. His meadow friends are Namjoo, Prometheus and Stormwind
Garin is especially close to the stallion Frerin, closer than to his other friends. He has one brother, named Thorin Oakenshield

Horsevalley

Garin is a member of the Pendragon Herd. He is a gentle and sweet stallion. But if push comes to shove, he will fight of what he believes is just and to defend the herd. He is huge, but surprisingly delicate. He is kind to any he meets and especially sweet to younglings. The foals love it when he tells them fairy tales.
Garin is mated to Frerin. They have no foals, not even any adopted one’s, as they are both stallions. He does have one brother, Thorin, a sister in law, Luthien and a nephew, Fili.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 33 EmptySat 12 Jan 2019 - 15:10

Intermitted Post for 12 Jan ‘19

Elise - Black Angus Calf

13880 Black Angus Calf
Name Source: None
Name Reason: It's a cute lil cow name, innit?
Fun Fact: None yet

Valyria Stables

Elise is a sturdy and playful Black Angus calf. She is very playful and loves it when the stablehands or children come over for a pet or a cuddle. She is very sweet and sociable. In the meadow she plays with the other calves, mainly Dorothy and Babs.
Her parents are Viscount and Antje. She has one half brother named Beertje.

Horsevalley

Elise lives in the stables of Man beyond the Fog. Her father is the Bull Viscount and his mother the Cow Antje. She has a half brother named Beertje
Elise plays with other calves when they are allowed into the meadow. She is very outgoing and has a great many friends. Babs is her best, though.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 33 EmptySun 13 Jan 2019 - 18:43

Special Post for 13 Jan '19

Arch Type Dragons

Arch Type Dragons are the ruling class dragon. They are the largest of the dragon breeds and the strongest. They are, however, the more peaceful of the dragons. They do not hoard and only make their nests in already existing caverns.
Arch Type Dragons are proclive flyers. They can fly for days on end without tiring. Mated couples perform intricate dances in the air. Unmated individuals sing to attract a mate. These songs are enchanting and a thing of immense beauty and joy. They hunt on open plains and larger bodies of water.

Arch Type Dragons breath fire, of course. They are by far the best at it of all Dragon breeds. They flames reach the furthest, are the hottest and the most massive. They have sharp teeth and strong claws, bute use those rarely for fighting, but instead for hunting or defending their young or prey.
Arch Type Dragons are quadrupedal. Their front and hind legs are strong and developed and are all permanently used for walking or climbing. Their wings are, in proportion to their body not overly large. Their bodies might seems very bulky, but this is because they have very large airsacks between their organs to ease their flight.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 33 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2019 - 16:17

Intermitted Post for 14 Jan ‘19

Elliot - White Tailed Deer Fawn

14820 White Tailed Deer Fawn
Name Reason: It sounds cute and adventurous
Fun Fact: None Yet

Valyria Stables

Elliot is one of the many fawns that live in the woods by the stables. He is one of the white tailed deer fawns. The white tailed deer, like the red deer are not native to these woods. They were brought in from america. The deers are thriving in the woods.
Elliot is rather young, a couple of weeks old. But he already runs to and fro, wherever his mom goes. He sometimes plays with Bambi, Ronno or Renly, the other known fawns of the woods.
Renly’s parents are Morris and Argella.

Horsevalley

Elliot is one of the deer fawns who roam in the forest. He is the youngest of the fawns, only a few days old. He stays close by his mommah and is still rather skittish.
He sometimes plays with Renly or Bambi, but Ronno bullies him a little bit.
Renly’s parents are Morris and Argella.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 33 EmptyWed 16 Jan 2019 - 13:18

Intermitted Post for 15 Jan ‘19

Aaliyah - Lioness

14825 Lioness
Name Source: I can't quite recall
Name Reason: It just sounds sweet yet powerful

Horsevalley

Aaliyah is a beautiful lioness, belonging to the pride that lives on the plains. She is swift, strong and graceful. She is the lead lioness, when the lionesses go out and hunt. She has a competent strategic mind and always makes sure to pick prey that is already week or aged and she avoids needless suffering.
Aaliyah is mated to Barong, the hero of fire. With him she has two cubs named Alex and Kiara. She has two known sisters named Vitany and Nala. Her parents are Mufasa and Sarabi. She is aunt to Kion, Simba, Tommen and Lanna. Kimba and Nuka are her brothers by law.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 33 EmptyWed 16 Jan 2019 - 17:45

Intermitted Post for 16 Jan ‘19

Godrick - Maine Coon Cat

13893 Maine Coon
Name Source: Harry Potter
Name Reason: It sounded appropriately large yet elderly

Valyria Stables

Godrick is the Maine Con cat owned by Mr Perenbaum. He isn’t much of a barncat, even though he is allowed outside. He is primarily an indoor cat. He loves to be where the people are. Most often he can be found in the canteen. He is very popular, always getting pet and cuddled. When he is not being snuggled he sleeps in the windowcill he can catch the most sun at. He is not very fond of the barncats, instead getting along better with the dogs. His best bud is Anubis.

Horsevalley

Godrick lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is a pet cat, officially. But he was presented to a child when he was just a kitten. The child has forgotten all about him now. And frankly that suits his just fine. He is now free to explore wherever he pleases, it is not like anyone will miss him.
He has discovered the valley and traverses the woods and the grassy hills. He is very friendly, although not very polite, to all he meets. He is very willing to exchange information about the lands of Men for gossip in the valley.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 33 EmptyThu 17 Jan 2019 - 17:14

Intermitted Post for 17 Jan ‘19

Karmijn - Pinto Mare

13884 Paint Mare
Name Source: The Firebringer Trillogy
Name Reason: It is a sort of romantic sounding name, I found it very fitting
Fun Fact: All the 2017 og horses are now on my shelf, on to the sets

Valyria Stables

Karmijn is a gentle and sweet pinto mare. She is patient and even natured. She used to be available for older beginning riders. For young beginners she is a bit too large. Right now she is not working, though. She had a foal, some months ago, via cesarian and needs a while to recover and get back up to speed.
So for now she is kept in the meadow, or the stables, with her foal. The vet comes by every week to check on her healing process. He has already allowed the stablehands to slowly start picking up some training, so Karmijn can get back into shape.
Karmijn is a sociable mare, who gets along with most other horses. She is not afraid of loud children and dogs and doesn’t mind being around other animals like the cats, chickens, cows or donkey’s. Her best friends are Pandora, Leonette and Pepper.
With the now gelded August, Karmijn has one filly. The foal’s name is Juniper.

Horsevalley

Karmijn is a member of the Wild Held. She is a very friendly and sociable horse. Within the herd she has a great many friends, but she is a bit shy about meeting horses from other herds. She is loving and dependable. Her best friends are Leonette, Pepper and Sugulite.
She is mated to August W Booth and with his has a daughter, The foal is named Juniper.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 33 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2019 - 15:44

Intermitted Post for 18 Jan ‘19

Pansy - Star Foal

82975 Moon Foal
Name Reason: Me no likey this unoriginality, so I put a name of a character I don't like on it
Fun Fact: I like next one better

Horsevalley

Pansy is a companion foal of the Star Fae. She comes and goes as she pleases. She is a bit of an airhead, but she is very sweet and a good friend to many a Star Companion. Her best friends are Dancer and Shoukou.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 33 EmptySat 19 Jan 2019 - 11:37

Intermitted Post for 19 Jan ‘19

Grijsvalk - Peregrine Falcon

14633 Peregrine Flacon
Name Source: Raveleijn
Name Reason: It is a grey falcon, grey=grijs, falcon=valk
Fun Fact: I found it today in my local shop. I been looking for it for ages now!

Valyria Stables

Grijsvalk lives in the wood by the stables. He is a clever little bird, that the riders sometimes spot when they are riding out. He hunts in the meadows of the stables from time to time too. The riders like it when they see him and Tinka and Joost managed to take pictures of him. He is not shy, but prefers to avoid direct contact with people.

Horsevalley

Grijsvalk is a falcon that lives in the valley. He mostly sleeps in the trees on the edge of the woods or on the slopes of the mountain. He is extremely clever and not always of morally golden fiber. He seems to know what goes on anywhere at any time and shares the information for the right payment.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 33 EmptySun 20 Jan 2019 - 14:34

Special Post for 20 Jan '19

Night Terror Dragons

The Night Terror dragons are nocturnal dragons, with wicked minds and sharp senses. They are allied with the valley dragons, but they do have a tendency to be more aggressive and hostile to outsiders. They are secretive and very solitary beasts.
Night Terror Dragons are vicious hunters. Much like most other dragons they hunt in the world of Man. They hide themselves in darkness and attack their prey from self made ambushes. Their prefered prey in Man. Maybe this taste can be used against the beastling in the future.

Night Terror Dragons do not only breathe fire, but also a thick black smoke that they use to hide themselves with. Their shriek strikes fear in all that hear it and paralizes them, making them easy to devour for these dragons. They have large saber like tallons and teeth, perfect for tearing appart their prey.
The Night Terror Dragon is not particularly large. They have a slender, sleek build. Their bones are filled with little hollow and they have slender airsacks between their organs. Their build is rather flat, their wings, in flight and stationary, at level with their head. Their wings are membranes between their torso and their forelegs.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 33 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2019 - 18:46

Intermited Post for 21 Jan ‘19

Mosag - Tarantula Female

14829 Tarantula
Name Reason: Someone at the forum said this was female, so named after Aragog's wife
Fun Fact: I was swayed by a very good walk around on the forum

Horsevalley

Mosag is a huge spider. She is allied with the beastlings, but not a fighter. She is an old spinster that is used by The Beastlings for her venom. She excretes a lethal venom that The Beastlings use. She lives in a cave in the mountain ring and is heavily guarded.

~
~

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 33 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2019 - 19:26

I am sure a male spider thinks she is beautyful Wink

Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 33 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2019 - 20:08

SUSANNE wrote:
I am sure a male spider thinks she is beautyful Wink

I fear that if I introduce Crowley to her, she will eat him.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 33 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2019 - 12:06

Intermited Post for 22 Jan ‘19

Maurice - Ring tailed Lemur

14827 Ring Tailed Lemur
Name Source: Madagascar
Name Reason: Julien was already taken

Horsevalley

Maurice lives in the tallwood jungle. He is a mischievous animal, with a lot of jokes and a lot of pranks. He loves to take the micky out of other animals and the fae, if they happen upon him. He does get on other animals nerves and this will eventually catch up with him. There will be a day that something serious he says will be taken as a joke or as annoying and he will not get the help he needs.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 33 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2019 - 19:12

Intermited Post for 23 Jan ‘19

Dolly - Ewe

13882 Ewe
Name Source: Science!
Name Reason: I am not sure if this is the clone, or the cloned one

Valyria Stables

Dolly is one of the stable's sheep. She is a purebred texelaar. She is a calm animal, but doesn't really like to be around people that much. She's better off in the meadow or the stables when it rains. She is good just staying in a small herd with the goats and alpaca's, grazing or lazing.
With the Ram Hugh she has three lambs, Shawn, Little Bo Peep and Puffles

Horsevalley

Dolly lives with Man beyond the Fog. The sheeps of the lake farm are let out to the meadow almost all days of the year, save for when they have to be shaven. Dolly thusly has an easy and mostly comfortable life. She socializes with the other ewe's, looks after her lambs and lazes and grazes.
With mate Hugh she has two three, Little Bo Peep, Puffles and Shawn.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 33 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2019 - 17:58

Intermited Post for 24 Jan ‘19

Jaberwocky - Komodo Dragon

14826 Komodo Dragon
Name Source: Alice in Wonderland
Name Reason: It sounded nice and fearsome
Fun Fact: I like him much better than expected

Horsevalley

Jaberwocky, also called The Jaberwock, is a terrible beast allied with the beastlings. He is as large as a great hunting cat and larger than most wolves. He is very fierce and feared, even by the beastling themselves.
He lives in the foothills of the mountains, but regularly find tunnels to cross the mountains to hunt in the realm of Man. He possesses saliva so filled with bacteria that a single bite is deadly even to an Elephant.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 33 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2019 - 18:50

Intermited Post for 25 Jan ‘19

Doeshka - Middle Sized Schnautzer Female

13892 Schnautzer
Name Reason: It sounded playful and fully, like the model
Fun Fact: I will buy a second and gift it to my niece

Valyria Stables

Doeshka is the pet dog of Annabelle, who leases the Holsteiner mare Emily. Doeshka comes along with her from time to time. She is a very sweet dog, always happy to meet new people. Towards other dogs she is rather shy and sometimes a bit scared, though. Big dogs really scare her and she tends to run away from them. She does get along well with Quill and Ammy, though.
When she is at the stables, she tends to follow Annabelle around. When Annabelle is riding, Doeshka usually hides out in the canteen, where plenty of people are willing to cuddle her.

Horsevalley

Doeshka lives with Man beyond the Fog. Her owners are wealthy and have a lot of very expensive animals. Doeshka was meant to be a lapdog for the family's children, but that wasn't her plan. Most of the time he runs through their home, catching rats and mice.
But she also loves cuddling with the children a lot, basking in the attention and love they shower on her. A doggy of all traits.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 33 EmptySat 26 Jan 2019 - 12:12

Intermited Post for 26 Jan ‘19

Maegor - Lippizaner Stallion

13887 Lipizzaner Stallion
Name Source: A Song a Ice and Fire
Name Reason: Least of the Targaryen kings for the least of the Lipi's
Fun Fact: He isn't as terrible as I expected, but he is far from fancy

Valyria Stables

Maegor is a Lipi stallion with behavioural issues. He is owned by Marisè and she is not willing to part with him. He is extremely selective with whom he likes. The stable hands have to stay away from him. The only human he trusts is Marisè. He doesn’t get along with any other human. He acts very aggressive to those who try to approach him.
Maegor is thoroughly insociable. He is terribly dominant to any and all horses. This has gotten him in quite a few fights and at the vets for getting kicked up. Now he is not placed in the meadow with any other horses anymore.
By the mare Hel he has one foal. The colt is named Sebastian. Maegor is not allowed to be around him.

Horsevalley

Maegor lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is rather ill tempered and strong willed breeding stallion. Man often times just leaves him in the meadow and let's him to his own devices, because he is very aggressive. Man does not want to get rid of him, because his foals are all very strong and are always well paid for.
By the mare Hel he has one foal. The colt is named Sebastian. Maegor is not allowed to be around him.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 33 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2019 - 17:16

Special and Belated Post for 27 Jan '19

Rainbow Dragons

Rainbow dragons look deceptively peaceful and gentle. But let looks not lull you into a fake sense of security. They are ambush predators with the skill of camouflaging themselves against any background.
Rainbow Dragons, however, are more more happy go lucky and a little less wise as well. They love dancing and singing and merriment. They are very sociable to other creatures and live in the valley rather than the mountains. They love being given gifts and hoard little trinkets they are given rather than gems and valuable metal.

Rainbow Dragons do not breathe fire. They instead have snake like fangs with which they poison their prey. They cannot spot their poison. Their maws are filled with thin needle like teeth that they can retract into their gums, so that when they interact with allies, they will not frighten or wound them. They also have retractable claws in their catlike paws. These claws are black in colour and hard as diamond.
The Rainbow Dragons are colourful and a medium sized. Their wings are thin and large, suited more for gliding than true flight. Their bodies are covered with protofeathers, making them look like they have fur, save for on their belly. They are usually quadrupedal, but regularly stand on their hind legs to seem more important or to dance.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 33 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2019 - 18:27

Intermited Post for 28 Jan ‘19

Rajan - Lynx

14822 Lynx
Name Reason: It sounds wild and adventurous
Fun Fact: Did the person who painted this even seen a Lynx?

Horsevalley

Rajan lives in the woods of the valley. He is an adventurer pur sang. He loves finding new places in the woods to unveil their secrets, or to compete in contests amoung the forest inhabitants. He is very friendly and open and always ready to be one’s new friend. This makes him well liked by the forest dwellers. They rely on him if decisions need to be made and the more vulnerable beasts look to him to defend them when beastlings are afoot in the woods.
Rajan is mated to Tsume. With her he has one cub, who is named Kiba.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next