Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prehistoric land of Jamie

Go down 
+3
SUSANNE
JamesPanda
widukind
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Prehistoric land of Jamie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prehistoric land of Jamie   Prehistoric land of Jamie - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 9:30 pm

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Prehistoric land of Jamie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prehistoric land of Jamie   Prehistoric land of Jamie - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:14 pm

I was watching your prehistoric land and thinking: - if I was collecting prehistoric figures, those would be surely among my favorite figures. Very Happy Yes, I love a lot this PNSO basilosaurs, it seems I start linking the CollectA andrewsarchus, the swimming spino represents a revolution in the perception of a prehistoric creature. Those Southlands Replicas are magnificent, soon or later they'll enter my collection and the REBOR is super exciting! cheers

Prehistoric land of Jamie
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2