Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Southlands Replicas

Go down 
+46
sbell
zirkoon
Chappie
costicuba
Masoud
Night Elf
Gulogulo76
javito
75senta75
Anne from Norway
landrover
Tarunyada
Bloodrayne
pokeyanyway
SyLoBe
terrorchicken
FlaffyRaptors
Bonobo
Robert
LeeAnn
barracudacat
jarda
Saarlooswolfhound
LukaLeon085
JamesPanda
donny ong
Sergey
arafan
Southlands Replicas
lucky luke
Farm collector
Roger
Kikimalou
Wilorvise
Duck-Anch-Amun
Taos
retoric
bun2013
Ana
NightLioness
pm64
signatus
SUSANNE
Florian
widukind
MiniZoo
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Southlands Replicas - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 8:40 pm

She is beautiful! What a great koala. Applause

I just happened to look at your Facebook page at the right time before with the quoll, I don't have a Facebook account so I guess I just saw it at the right moment before you posted it here. Embarassed

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 9:17 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 9:51 pm

Pure Christmas joy, even my wife could not prevent a delightful comment while watching it. I was for years unsure which koala figure to get... now I know it! cheers A fantastic Christmas day to you and your family! santa

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 10:49 pm

That koala is with no comparison the nicest model of this animal, that I have ever seen cheers

And the comes the most enchanting Spotted-Tailed Quoll I love you I love you

SR is rapidly approaching the top of the list of my favorite brands bounce Applause

Night Elf

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 12:25 am

Southlands Replicas wrote:
Merry Christmas to everyone from the Great Southland!! santa

Here's our prototype Northern Koala female in full colour.. 3.5cm along the base and 4cm tall and 1:15 scale.

Southlands Replicas - Page 8 Southl12

drunken What a wonderful koala. Merry Christmas indeed! santa

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 10:35 am

The quoll is fantastic and koala is absolutely adorable I love you Beautiful photos too!!! Applause

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 1:41 pm

Awesome!

Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 5:41 pm

merry christmas !! amazing models in the pipeline for 2017 cheers

Southlands Replicas

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 8:30 pm

Susanne wrote:
That koala is with no comparison the nicest model of this animal, that I have ever seen  cheers

Thankyou so much Susanne and EVERYONE for such wonderful comments.

Today's reveal is our Southern Hairy-Nosed Wombat. 6.9cm long x 4cm tall and still working with 1:15 scale - which makes him just under a meter in length - the maximum size these fellows grow to. They have wonderful grey, tan and white markings.

Southlands Replicas - Page 8 Southl13

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 9:56 pm

Oh my heavens he is PERFECT. something about him is just beyond fantastic, wonderful figure once again! And congrats on such an outstanding line of models so far!

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 11:20 pm

Having Christmas time with my Southlands friends! cheers I am loving every single figure of this collection! Very Happy

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 4:52 am

cheers sunny cheers I love you

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 4:59 pm

Wonderful Applause Is there a chance I can get catalogue pics to add these beauties to my maps? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Southlands Replicas

Southlands Replicas

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 8:24 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Oh my heavens he is PERFECT. something about him is just beyond fantastic, wonderful figure once again!
cheers Thankyou so much Very Happy

Roger wrote:
I am loving every single figure of this collection! Very Happy
Thankyou Roger - we are so excited about our other models to come later this year also!

Christophe wrote:
Wonderful  Applause  Is there a chance I can get catalogue pics to add these beauties to my maps? Very Happy
We are waiting for the factory versions of the models to arrive and then we'll do a proper photo shoot. As soon as that's done we'll be able to give you all you need. Smile

Southlands Replicas

Southlands Replicas

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 8:27 pm

Our final reveal for 2016 is our Lumholtz's Tree Kangaroo, feeling right at home on this branch. I've been saving him up for last Cool Very Happy
He measures 8.8cm nose to tail, 3.3cm tall and is in 1:15 scale.

Southlands Replicas - Page 8 Southl14

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 8:34 pm

Christophe wrote:
Wonderful  Applause  Is there a chance I can get catalogue pics to add these beauties to my maps? Very Happy
We are waiting for the factory versions of the models to arrive and then we'll do a proper photo shoot. As soon as that's done we'll be able to give you all you need. Smile

Thank you Jason cheers

Our final reveal for 2016 is our Lumholtz's Tree Kangaroo, feeling right at home on this branch. I've been saving him up for last Cool Very Happy

It is again an incredible good news, It is so beautiful drunken My Australian shelf looks like empty now Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 8:41 pm

Another masterpiece and another super interesting species! bounce Watching that fabulous picture is almost impossible to believe that this is such a small figure! Shocked I love the grizzled fur, the pose, the expression, etc. ... the only thing I donnot really like is that Norwegian name... I can't remember it for more than 2 second.s. Laughing

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 10:02 pm

Wow, that little tree kangaroo is certainly a masterpiece, once again thanks for such a great model!

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 10:08 pm

One of the highlights in 2017. I cant wait to get one :)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 5:42 am

Very Happy "Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!"

cheers cheers cheers "Oi! Oi! Oi!"

Magifico !! sunny Fantastico !! southlands replicas has arrived with a melange of figures and the Lumholtz Tree kangaroo , Thylacoleo are figures that have made a deep footprint in the land of miniature figurines !! More to come so lets sit back and enjoy the journey Wink Oi !! Oi !! Oi !!!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 7:12 pm

When they are available??????

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Masoud

Masoud

Country/State : IRAN

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 9:26 pm

MiniZoo wrote:
Dear friends,

NEW BRAND Coming Soon!!

We've been working hard around the clock over the last year to develop and launch an entirely new brand of collectible animal figurines. We're now very close to making that dream a reality  bounce

It's a very exciting news especially considering the fact that I owe my collection to you because you are one of the rare sellers that have direct shipping to Iran .Applause Applause Applause

Last edited by msdmhd on Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Southlands Replicas

Southlands Replicas

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 9:29 pm

Widukind wrote:
They should be shipping from the factory within the next few days and we are hoping to have them here about a week after that Smile

msdmhd wrote:
It's a very exciting news especially considering the fact that I owe my collection to you because you are one of the rare sellers that have direct shipping to Iran. Applause  Applause  Applause
I'm so pleased to hear that!!

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 9:46 pm

Widukind wrote:
They should be shipping from the factory within the next few days and we are hoping to have them here about a week after that Smile

msdmhd wrote:
It's a very exciting news especially considering the fact that I owe my collection to you because you are one of the rare sellers that have direct shipping to Iran. Applause  Applause  Applause

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Masoud

Masoud

Country/State : IRAN

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 9:59 pm

msdmhd wrote:

I really appreciate you because your good services
and
I want to say everybody on this forum that you never ask me the shipping fee difference (And I'm sure that there was a shipping fee difference every time ).

Last edited by msdmhd on Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Southlands Replicas
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next