Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW MOJO 2017 AMAZING! FANTASTIC and Extremely BEAUTIFUL SHIRE

Go down 
+20
Kikimalou
Ana
Tove
Masoud
Tupolew Tu-154
Farm collector
arafan
Bloodrayne
LukaLeon085
whitestones
onatello
LeeAnn
Night Elf
Tarunyada
barracudacat
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
SUSANNE
NightLioness
Egbert
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

NEW MOJO 2017 AMAZING! FANTASTIC and Extremely BEAUTIFUL SHIRE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW MOJO 2017 AMAZING! FANTASTIC and Extremely BEAUTIFUL SHIRE   NEW MOJO 2017 AMAZING! FANTASTIC and Extremely BEAUTIFUL SHIRE - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 7:06 pm

Ana wrote:
@Roger: thank you for your words! It's amazing to hear you like it and you see a Shire in it Very Happy The breeds are indeed difficult to distinguish so I probably had some Clydesdales and some Shires in my reference materials and I wasn't sure which one is that till the sculpture was finished Wink Laughing

Laughing They're really similar indeed, though, the vertical built of your sculpt is much more traditional in Shires than in Clydesdales. I hope it is a big figure. Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: NEW MOJO 2017 AMAZING! FANTASTIC and Extremely BEAUTIFUL SHIRE   NEW MOJO 2017 AMAZING! FANTASTIC and Extremely BEAUTIFUL SHIRE - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 7:28 pm

Ana wrote:
@Kikimalou: it's an honour to hear you like the horse so much that you even consider to invite it to your "non-horsey" collection! cheers Thank you for your words friend!! cheers About wildlife models, I hope too, perhaps in future Smile

It is really really too beautiful to simply look at him on STS Anna drunken

About wildlife, I'm just trying some Lobbying action on our dear James Laughing
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: NEW MOJO 2017 AMAZING! FANTASTIC and Extremely BEAUTIFUL SHIRE   NEW MOJO 2017 AMAZING! FANTASTIC and Extremely BEAUTIFUL SHIRE - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 3:19 pm

It is really beautiful model. Big congrats to Anna for him and all the other horses too! Very Happy

However I would have prefered a natural look over this - with a long tail and all. I really like his pose and coloring. Well I might change my mind once I see him in hand but I might as well be honest with my opinion.

Go you Anna! tongue

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: NEW MOJO 2017 AMAZING! FANTASTIC and Extremely BEAUTIFUL SHIRE   NEW MOJO 2017 AMAZING! FANTASTIC and Extremely BEAUTIFUL SHIRE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 12:25 pm

JonasV wrote:
It is really beautiful model. Big congrats to Anna for him and all the other horses too! Very Happy

However I would have prefered a natural look over this - with a long tail and all. I really like his pose and coloring. Well I might change my mind once I see him in hand but I might as well be honest with my opinion.

Go you Anna! tongue

Thank you, Jonas! Yes, I understand about the show look, it was requested by the company, my preference goes also for a more natural look of mane and tail. Perhaps it will be a good candidate for a hair re-make? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW MOJO 2017 AMAZING! FANTASTIC and Extremely BEAUTIFUL SHIRE   NEW MOJO 2017 AMAZING! FANTASTIC and Extremely BEAUTIFUL SHIRE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW MOJO 2017 AMAZING! FANTASTIC and Extremely BEAUTIFUL SHIRE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2