Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Federico's growing collection

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thitanium Prince

Thitanium Prince

Country/State : Italy

Federico's growing collection Empty
PostSubject: Federico's growing collection   Federico's growing collection EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 7:22 pm

You may have seen my old AAA toys from childhood, but I'm actually starting to collect modern stuff, actually good replicas. I don't like labels, but I decided to keep them for now. I may remove the Mojo ones, tho!
Today I went out and made a pretty big haul, I even found quite cheap mojo animals in an old store: they're quite rare here, so I decided to start picking them up. I also got some schleich classic stuff.
Mojo Sabre Antelpe, Mojo Dromedar (one of the best dromedar models I've seen so far), Schleich Kudu and Schleich Oryx (not my favourite oryx, but a really majestic model nonetheless)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mojo Cheetah with cub (the paintjob is not bad, but I may decide to give it a more realistic repaint), Mojo Cougar and a Schleich Lioness (I already got a male lion, I had to get a lioness for the pride. I prefer the Papo one, I'll get it online someday).
Schleich Gibbon and Gorilla, I like how imposive and stoic the Gorilla looks. And I love Gibbons, so I had to get one!
And finally Mojo Hippo and Schleich Grizzly. I fell in love with that Hippo as soon as I've seen it: it's really solid and I like a lot the really matte paintjob.

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Federico's growing collection   Federico's growing collection EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 7:39 pm

Hi Federico! Very nice haul you got there. Congratulazioni! Very Happy I wonder how much you paid for a large size Mojo? Im not so familiar with them.

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Thitanium Prince

Thitanium Prince

Country/State : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Federico's growing collection   Federico's growing collection EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 7:47 pm

Grazie! The store made me pay 5 euros each for the mojos, for both large and small ones.

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Federico's growing collection   Federico's growing collection EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 8:21 pm

Thitanium Prince wrote:
Grazie! The store made me pay 5 euros each for the mojos, for both large and small ones.

Well thats not too bad. Thanks Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Federico's growing collection   Federico's growing collection EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 10:35 pm

Truely great picks you got there, - and good prices for the Mojos too Very Happy

I like the way you present them , - your pictures have harmony and ballance Applause

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Federico's growing collection   Federico's growing collection EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 12:31 pm

Congrats Frederico :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Federico's growing collection   Federico's growing collection Empty

Back to top Go down

Federico's growing collection
Page 1 of 1