Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Great news about Animals of Australia series!

Go down 
+10
Pardofelis
jhudstone
landrover
lucky luke
widukind
Masoud
jarda
SUSANNE
Duck-Anch-Amun
Roger
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

Great news about Animals of Australia series! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2019 8:51 pm

lucky luke wrote:
lucky luke wrote:
jarda wrote:
I like these new birds too, I asked in two e-shops, both sellers confirmed these will be available in September :)
 Idea

Very Happy Applause drunken bounce

Rolling Eyes bounce bounce scratch study drunken jocolor

Jason at Minizoo told me October...
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 11:40 pm

With all the excitement about the 2020 Safari figures, thought I would let you all know the S&N 2019 figures are now available at Minizoo.
Back to top Go down
halichoeres

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:27 am

bmathison1972 wrote:
With all the excitement about the 2020 Safari figures, thought I would let you all know the S&N 2019 figures are now available at Minizoo.

Huh. I see they're selling the old Leaellynasaura miniature as an Atlascopcosaurus.
Back to top Go down
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3390.0
endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 6:09 pm

I was not sure where to put this short of starting a new thread, so I am choosing here- Minizoo (the online shop) confirmed on Instagram today that Science and Nature is making a Galah for this line! They did say however, “it could be this year, or next, or even the year after” but clearly that means that the line is still going and we will eventually see more figures

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 6:23 pm

endogenylove wrote:
I was not sure where to put this short of starting a new thread, so I am choosing here- Minizoo (the online shop) confirmed on Instagram today that Science and Nature is making a Galah for this line! They did say however, “it could be this year, or next, or even the year after” but clearly that means that the line is still going and we will eventually see more figures

Sounds good, but i have a wonderful Galah by Shineg

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 1:33 am

endogenylove wrote:

This is really a fantastic news! I don't have any galah myself but the most important is knowing that this legendary series will have more chapters. Very Happy

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 3:59 am

I don't have a galah, can't wait to see this one Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 12:54 pm

Joliezac wrote:
I don't have a galah, can't wait to see this one Laughing

Me too :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great news about Animals of Australia series!   Great news about Animals of Australia series! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Great news about Animals of Australia series!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2