Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Preiser - Horse 1:25 and Dromedary 1:25

Go down 
+2
Kikimalou
costicuba
6 posters
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Preiser - Horse 1:25  and Dromedary 1:25 Empty
PostSubject: Preiser - Horse 1:25 and Dromedary 1:25   Preiser - Horse 1:25  and Dromedary 1:25 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 3:14 am

This horse is also a 1:25 Preiser model
and I really really like the sculpture of it.
I think it`s a beautiful and powerful looking horse :)
And I love the details ..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Look at this beautiful tail :

For size review , together with Collecta Arabian :

and Breyer Stablemate :

And a photo for TAI :

Now it`s time for this great and so lovely Dromedary.
It is on my wish list for a long time ...actually since I saw the beautiful model from Susanne`s photos :)
So, we already have them HERE , that`s why I will show just a few more of mine :)

And it is actually painted a bit different from the Susanne`s one ..

Here it is :

It has a bit small head, but over all, I think that it is one of the best Dromedary models :)

Let`s see it together with Papo one :

and with the Marolin one :

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Preiser - Horse 1:25 and Dromedary 1:25   Preiser - Horse 1:25  and Dromedary 1:25 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 7:43 am

Two beautiful models Kosta, congratulation Very Happy

I love the comparison pic with Papo dromedary. This camel is a copy of the Hausser made in the 60's and the sculpture is still one of the best Applause
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Preiser - Horse 1:25 and Dromedary 1:25   Preiser - Horse 1:25  and Dromedary 1:25 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 6:06 pm

Great figurines Kosta :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Preiser - Horse 1:25 and Dromedary 1:25   Preiser - Horse 1:25  and Dromedary 1:25 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 6:27 pm

Yes, Christophe is right, that´s great model, that was made in the 60´s by Elastolin Hausser in hart plastic and also in soft plastic. There were also two sizes.

http://figurenmuseum.de/figurenkataloge/elastolin/haustiere-und-bauernhoffiguren/

The company Hausser had to file for bankruptcy on 29.6.1983 because of financial difficulties.
Rising raw material prices, a turnaround from customers' toys and competition from the more versatile Playmobil products had contributed to the "going down".
Paul Preiser has taken over trademark rights and also some figure forms.

On the website from Preiser you find also the "old Hausser Models", now made by Preiser.
On their webside they have an very interesting catalog where you can find the old "Elastolin animal
figures, witch are in prodution by Preiser.

Have a look at "Elastolin-Tierfiguren. Maßstab 1:25" PDF file from website.
Here you can see all "old Hausser figures, which are no made by Preiser.  

http://www.preiserfiguren.de/showpage.php?Katalogdownload&SiteID=94

arrow Artikelnummern: 47000 - 47715 / Katalogseiten: 206 - 213"

http://www.preiserfiguren.de/showpage.php?Katalogdownload&SiteID=94

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Preiser - Horse 1:25 and Dromedary 1:25   Preiser - Horse 1:25  and Dromedary 1:25 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 6:51 pm

This horse is a masterpiece and the dromedary camel is another masterpiece. Now that my wife is participating in the toy animal figure of the year, she said, after seeing your pictures, that this horse looks more realistic than all the 2016 competitors for horse categories. It has really good proportions, good anatomy as far as I can see and, as you pointed, a fabulous work with the hairy parts. Very Happy I also think like Christophe, that it may be one of the best dromedary sculpts. farao
I also have to find time to introduce a complete list of these 1:25 scale Preiser models on TAI but it won't be easy at all. We really need more editors. Very Happy

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Preiser - Horse 1:25 and Dromedary 1:25   Preiser - Horse 1:25  and Dromedary 1:25 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 1:15 am

Thank you for these nice comments :)

Yvette, thank you very much for all this information. It is very interesting :)

And I agree with your wife Roger - about the horse :)
And of course I agree with you and Kiki about the dromedary.
It is for sure one of the best :)

Last edited by costicuba on Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Preiser - Horse 1:25 and Dromedary 1:25   Preiser - Horse 1:25  and Dromedary 1:25 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 10:09 am

Roger wrote:
This horse is a masterpiece and the dromedary camel is another masterpiece. Now that my wife is participating in the toy animal figure of the year, she said, after seeing your pictures, that this horse looks more realistic than all the 2016 competitors for horse categories. ..... Very Happy

Your wife is wise as always cheers

Kosta, these Preisser models are SO fantastic !!! Congratulations with such beautyful models, and thankyou for sharing great photos and comparisons with us sunny Applause flower

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Preiser - Horse 1:25 and Dromedary 1:25   Preiser - Horse 1:25  and Dromedary 1:25 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 6:08 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:
This horse is a masterpiece and the dromedary camel is another masterpiece. Now that my wife is participating in the toy animal figure of the year, she said, after seeing your pictures, that this horse looks more realistic than all the 2016 competitors for horse categories. ..... Very Happy

Kosta, these Preisser models are SO fantastic !!! Congratulations with such beautyful models, and thankyou for sharing great photos and comparisons with us sunny Applause flower

Thank you Susanne :)
Watching your Dromedary and mine ..... I think, that maybe yours is older - the paint work is different and it`s looking  like from the Elastolin catalogue which Yvette showed.
Mine is for sure present production .. :)
So, yours is more interesting :)

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Preiser - Horse 1:25 and Dromedary 1:25   Preiser - Horse 1:25  and Dromedary 1:25 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 11:13 pm

costicuba wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:

Thank you Susanne :)
Watching your Dromedary and mine ..... I think, that maybe yours is older - the paint work is different and it`s looking  like from the Elastolin catalogue which Yvette showed.
Mine is for sure present production .. :)
So, yours is more interesting :)

Susanne's is much probably a late Hausser while your model is the Preiser based on it. Actually, we never figured out a way to distinguish both runs of productions. Both share the same mold, scale and they're hollow. There is a chance that they have different weights once they are likely manufactured in different factories. Maybe we could check it comparing the exact weight of yours and Susanne's. It is obviously not a practical way to know which version one gets but it may help to distinguish both versions when we get both. Idea geek :)

By the way, thanks from my wife! flower

PostSubject: Re: Preiser - Horse 1:25 and Dromedary 1:25   Preiser - Horse 1:25  and Dromedary 1:25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Preiser - Horse 1:25 and Dromedary 1:25
Page 1 of 1