Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breyer Beachcomber Walkaround

Go down 
+5
Roger
SUSANNE
widukind
Night Elf
LeeAnn
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Breyer Beachcomber Walkaround Empty
PostSubject: Breyer Beachcomber Walkaround   Breyer Beachcomber Walkaround EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 12:44 am

I picked up my Beachcomber from my dealer today and she is stunning! I handpicked from at least 10 on the shelf, and this one was a bit darker than the rest. The shading is gorgeous and I'm not seeing any major flaws aside from the masking on the mane not being lined up 100% perfect if I wanted to be nitpicky (all of them were like this, most much worse than this one). I absolutely LOVE her!! Easily my favorite on the mold. This is the 2017 Flagship SR on the Croi Damsha mold by Sara Mink Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Beachcomber Walkaround   Breyer Beachcomber Walkaround EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 7:05 am

She is beautiful! I love her color and pattern. It also nicely showcases all the lovely details in the mold.  Smile

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Beachcomber Walkaround   Breyer Beachcomber Walkaround EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 7:53 am

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Beachcomber Walkaround   Breyer Beachcomber Walkaround EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 12:12 pm

Perfect pictures, thanks. LeeAnn Very Happy

How wonderful that there are models for us all.
It is probably no surprise to those who wnkow me, that this model is not my cup of tea. Embarassed

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Beachcomber Walkaround   Breyer Beachcomber Walkaround EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 9:09 pm

It is a very Breyerish model and surely a "top model" for Breyer enthusiasts! cheers
I think you performed a great photo session, it is a ctually a photogenic model. I enjoy the way it mixes an ostentatious style with a lot of arabesques. I am sure you're never tired of watching it and anytime you look at it, you see something you haven't spotted before. A show piece for sure! Very Happy

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Beachcomber Walkaround   Breyer Beachcomber Walkaround EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 9:51 pm

Congratulations! She is beautiful! Her colour is really nice.
I'm not a fan of dramatic poses, but this one is really amazing, I think I should get one on this mold Wink

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta

Last edited by onatello on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chappie

Chappie

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Beachcomber Walkaround   Breyer Beachcomber Walkaround EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 9:29 pm

Congratulations LeeAnn! She is a great beauty.

Wow! She is stunning! The mould is very dramatic, does she stand upright firmly? Quite a few of my Breyers are 'tipsy'. Oh the paintjob! The pinto markings are crisp and clear with beautiful shading in the chestnut colour. Her eyes are beautifully done too. Great photos... thankyou for showing us. Very Happy

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Beachcomber Walkaround   Breyer Beachcomber Walkaround EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 3:44 pm

Wonderful model!!!!! Applause Applause Applause

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Beachcomber Walkaround   Breyer Beachcomber Walkaround EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 3:58 pm

LeeAnn, your walkaround is excellent. Applause I can feel in every pic how much you love your Beachcomber and you hit the goal: Pass your emotions to someone else. Thank you for that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Beachcomber Walkaround   Breyer Beachcomber Walkaround Empty

Back to top Go down

Breyer Beachcomber Walkaround
Page 1 of 1