Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maybe a new series coming up?

Go down 
+5
Tarunyada
widukind
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
Wilorvise
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

Maybe a new series coming up? Empty
PostSubject: Maybe a new series coming up?   Maybe a new series coming up? EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 5:08 am

I was hoping to get one I didn't already have from series 2, but I think a different one snuck into distribution early ... perhaps we're looking at a pet theme for series 3 or something?  It's not a bad figure, but it certainly threw me for a loop since I was expecting something less domesticated... Will try to remember to bring in from the car.

Maybe a new series coming up? Ericth10

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new series coming up?   Maybe a new series coming up? EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 6:27 am

Huh, I googled him and he's a famous skateboarding pet. How interesting!

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new series coming up?   Maybe a new series coming up? EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 8:27 am

Great find Applause

Thanks for sharing Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new series coming up?   Maybe a new series coming up? EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 9:30 am

Could be interesting :)

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new series coming up?   Maybe a new series coming up? EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 6:51 pm

Well, that's interesting, but I can understand you were disappointed when you opened that egg Laughing Please keep us informed Very Happy Thanks for sharing!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new series coming up?   Maybe a new series coming up? EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 9:00 pm

I wonder if we will see Grumpy Cat ? cat Suspect Laughing Laughing

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new series coming up?   Maybe a new series coming up? EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 9:14 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
I wonder if we will see Grumpy Cat ? cat Suspect Laughing Laughing

Haha, that would be hilarious! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new series coming up?   Maybe a new series coming up? EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 11:28 pm

"would you like your family pet to be chosen for launch as a limited edition Yowie collectible? Just send a photo of your family pet with a few details to myprotectedspecies@yowieworld.com". So... Apparently a preview advertising thing?

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new series coming up?   Maybe a new series coming up? EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 3:15 am

Interesting! Cute bulldog. Not what I would expect, but nice to see something new. Smile

moreta

moreta

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new series coming up?   Maybe a new series coming up? EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:41 am

You probably know by now that Eric isn't part of a new series, he's the chase animal for the US 2 series, All American Collection :-) Very lucky to have found one, I need him and also the limited Eagle for my set. I'm in Australia and happy to swap with anyone, I have spares of the new Australian series Yowie is back.
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new series coming up?   Maybe a new series coming up? EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 3:24 am

I was at Targets and saw some in holiday packaging... the one I got was a monster. Don't know if maybe they all are? They were with all the holiday candy in the back of the store anyhow, priced at $2.99. Took a picture of the box, but haven't found my chip reader yet (or another photo hosting site).
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new series coming up?   Maybe a new series coming up? EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 8:55 am

pipsxlch wrote:
I was at Targets and saw some in holiday packaging... the one I got was a monster. Don't know if maybe they all are? They were with all the holiday candy in the back of the store anyhow, priced at $2.99. Took a picture of the box, but haven't found my chip reader yet (or another photo hosting site).

Thankyou for the info Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new series coming up?   Maybe a new series coming up? EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 9:20 am

pipsxlch wrote:

Welcome back :) , how are you ?

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new series coming up?   Maybe a new series coming up? EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 8:34 pm

pipsxlch wrote:

It is good to see you back on forum and I also hope verything is well with you. Very Happy
Try to use http://postimage.org - it is quite easy to use. Much easier than Photobucket was. Idea

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new series coming up?   Maybe a new series coming up? Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe a new series coming up?
Page 1 of 1