Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+3
widukind
landrover
Roger
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

AAA Aschuck's finds! Empty
PostSubject: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyMon Jun 05, 2023 1:41 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, the AAA turtle figure arrived, and guess what? It wasn't one I was looking for. Oh well, I guess I'll just sell it. Also, later on, I'm planning on getting a large lot of AAA figures from ebay, as well as placing an order with veghead. As far as what I've found second-hand, no news there, but I am going to V.O.A. tomorrow, so we'll see what that brings. Anyway, all in all, things are looking up, sort of. And this is all the news I have for now, so if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Hey guys, nothing new   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 6:01 pm

Dear Sts Friiends:

Well, I went resaling today, and found aboslutely nothing for my collection. So nothing to report for new additions. However, I might be placing an ebay order here soon, so we'll see what that yields. Anyway, if anything changes, I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A very hairy asian elephant?   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 4:57 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, has anyone besides me heard of this website called prehistoric-wildlifc.com? It's a great place to find out stuff about obscure prehistoric animal spieces. They have a whole species index. For example, they have information about a creature called a pygmy mammoth. Now, I had a theory that those existed, but I wasn't quite sure until I looked them up. Now that is an animal that I wish some major brand would make. Just saying. Anyway, I just thought I'd provide this information for those of us who collect prehistoric figures. Also, I'm going to a resale shop tomorrow, so we'll see what all I find. No new additions at this point so far.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA snake found   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 7:17 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I went to a little resale shop, and found a AAA coral snake figure for my collection. That was the only new addition for today. Right now, the current total is 2524, and the AAA total is 307. Anyway, if I find anything else, I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A box of schleich coming soon   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptySun Jun 11, 2023 8:04 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, the other day, Dad and I placed an order for a lot of 15 Schleich figures, which by the way will be arriving soon. At this point, I have no idea what all I'll keep, so that remains to be seen. The good news? More schleich for my collection. I'm also going to V.O.A. this week, so we'll see what I find there. And this is about it for new additions news. Also, does anyone on this forum have a figure of a AAA coral snake? Because I have that figure! Hahaha! Hey look! I might have something that no one else has! Oh oops, sorry, I don't mean th be mean, it's just so cool when I find a figure that we, meaning us collectors, don't really have a picture of yet. You see what I'm saying, right? Anyway, just wondering, so if anyone else has a AAA coral snake, please reply to this topic.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptySun Jun 11, 2023 9:52 am

Anna, congratulations for your AAA coral snake, I've never seen it on forum and it is not on TAW either so I believe you're the first person I know who owns it.
It is good to see you excited about it because I thought a coral snake would be quite boring for you since it doesn't have any palpable features or am I wrong? Can you tell easily which of the tips corresponds to the head?

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA coral snake info   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptySun Jun 11, 2023 11:48 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Yes, I can tell which part is the head. Also, this snake is definitely not on TAW, but as you know, providing a pccture of it is impossible at this point. Anyway, I'll describe it as best I can: It is definitely a coral snake, although the model itself just has the AAA symbol, and the words snake made in china. No species is identified, but thankfully, Mom took a look at this figure, and guessed that it was a coral snake. Its position is slithering along the ground, and it looks almost as if someone just dropped a piece of string on the floor, and the string sort of ran away. See? That's a pretty good description if I do say so myself. Anyway, the reason why I kept this figure was because: 1: I didn't have a figure of a coral snake in my collection. 2: This one was a AAA, which was a double plus for me, because I've never seen a AAA snake model up close, so it was sort of special, as are all my AAA figures. 3: It was a good size for my reptile household. Also, do you ever have the experience where you order or buy a figure, and then realize later that it's just too big? Well, what do you do? I myself have never had this experience, because when I order figures say from safari, I always make sure they will fit in the right boxes that they're supposed to go in. For example, if Safari made a snake figure which was 2 feet long and slithering, I wouldn't buy it, because it would be too big for my collecting taste. You see how it all works now? Personally, it's really complicated, at least right now. Anyway, there's not much else I can give you for snake info, so if you want to know more, you can ask, but I don't know much else. Yes, this snake now lives with the other reptiles in my collection.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Mysterious toy major snakes, not that I collect these, but still.   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 6:14 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, just so you know, I have a few Toy Major snakes that might be of interest to those of us who collect these figures. I have little information about them right now, but I can probably send pictures later this week. I know for a fact that they are indeed Toy Major. They are marked 1995, and each one has a letter inside a square. As for other news, I'll be going out and about today, you know, the usual treasure hunting at resale places, so we'll see what I find. Still waiting for the lot of schleich from ebay. Hopefully, it will get here soon. Anyway, I'll try my hardest to find out about those snakes, so that when I send them away, we'll at least have a record that they exist. Fow TAW I mean. Anyway, this is all the news I have for now, so if anything changes, I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A postscript to the last post   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 6:21 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Yes, I've figured out ' that one of the Toy Major snakes is a cobra. Not sure about the other one. Anyway, if I have more info, I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Another post script   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 6:24 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, just wanted to let you know that the toy major snakes will be going to consignment at some point, so I'll try and get pictures for you before that, but there's no guarantees. I'll let you know if I find anything else.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Collectible wildlife gifts brand info   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 11:03 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone knows whether the collectible wildlife gifts website carries AAA figures? I only ask because they carry lots of stuff, and I want more information. Anyway, if anyone can help with this dilemma, that would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The schleich lot   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyWed Jun 14, 2023 6:21 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, he schleich lot arriled from ebay. I alrady know that I'm keeping te great white shark n the box, but I do't know about the oher figures yet. The current tota is 2549, and rising. No other news for right now, at least fr new additions, soif anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: My shell collection   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyThu Jun 15, 2023 4:14 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I've decided to include my shell collection in the main total of my figure collection, because my shells are sort of like animal replicas, in a way. So now, if you count everything, the current total is 3098, and rising. Anyway, this is the latest news, but there might be more tomorrow, so I'll post again if there is.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More schleich news   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyFri Jun 16, 2023 11:18 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Tonight, mom and I looked up the remaining Schleich figures that I'm keeping, and lookie there, we got at least 5 things crossed off my searchlist. Woo-hoo! Anyway, I can't wait until dad and I order from ebay again! Getting lots like this is great! Also, the current total in my collection is 2548, and rising. Well, if anything changes, I'll let you know, but this is about it for news.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The real results   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 2:51 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, here are the results from the schleich lot from ebay.

Of the figures in this lot, I kept the following:

14553 great white shark

14192 chimpanzee baby

14389 giraffe

14392 zebra

14750 another giraffe

14742 arctic wolf

These are really nice, and I hope to find more in the future. Anyway, these are the latest additions to my collection, so if anything changes, I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More exciting (sort of) news   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyTue Jun 20, 2023 4:31 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, well, I've redone the calculations for my collection, because it was too complicated keeping track of the playmobil, plush, and lego. So now the real total is 1991 models, and rising. No news for new additions yet, but I did go resaling. Unfortunately, I found only things for my shell collection. And of course, lots of stuff to consign. So really, there's not much to tell. However, I'll be going resaling nexs week too, so maybe by then, I'll have more news. If anything changes in the meantime, I'll keep you all informed.

Aschuck

P.S. Roger, I put the toy major snakes in with the other consignment stuff, since you didn't need pictures.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyFri Jun 23, 2023 11:25 am

That's fine about the snakes. :)

aschuck

PostSubject: More mojo figures   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyTue Jun 27, 2023 12:44 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I managed to find more mojo figures for my collection, although I don't know what all they are, because Mom and I have to look them up. Suffice it to say that my collection is still growing. Anyway, this is the latest news, so if I find more, I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Schleich green budgie found   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyWed Jun 28, 2023 10:59 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I went over to my folks' place, and managed to find an unwanted schleich figure of a green budgie. Also, I've been taking notes about some of the mojo figures I've gotten lately. The current total is now 1996, and rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyThu Jun 29, 2023 6:16 am

Almost two thousand figures flower flower , congratulations.

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Yes there will be more   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyThu Jun 29, 2023 1:27 pm

Dear Landrover:

Yes, there will be more figures joining my collection once I place the next Safari order. For now, the total is still 1997, and rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A few prehistoric finds   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyFri Jul 07, 2023 7:21 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I went to V.O.A. today, and found a few figures for my collection, all of them dinosaurs. Unfortunately, mom and I haven't looked them up yet, so I can't tell you what brands they were. All I can tell you is that they're solid, and look very well made. Right now, the total of my collection still stands at 1997, and rising. Anyway, these are the latest finds, so if anything changes, I'll post again here.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More Schleich found   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyFri Jul 14, 2023 10:52 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Tonight, mom brought me a few unwanted schleich figures, which I added to my collection. Also, recently I found a Schleich dinosaur at V.O.A. I also managed to find some mojo figures too. All in all, the total of models is now 2000, and rising. I'm hoping to order some papo figures next week, so we'll see what all that reveals. The mojo figures I purchased were the following:

381052 arctic wolf mojo.

381058 tasmanian devil mojo.

387025 Wolf mojo.

Anyway, the news is, my collection still grows.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Papo kronosaurus info   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyFri Jul 14, 2023 7:24 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, hey, I was wondering, does the Papo kronosaurus have a movable jaw? If so, then I probably won't get it for my collection. I'm planning on ordering some papo figures from hotaling next week, so that might mean new additions for my collection. Anyway, no real news, except that my collection total is now 2000 models, and rising. Well, if anyone has an answer to my question, please reply to this topic.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: how far?   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 2:55 pm

Dear Gwaine and others:

Hey, I was just wondering, who on this forum has more than 2000 models in their collection? Am I the only one to have 2000 right now, or what? Well whatever anyone else has, please don't be jealous about my collection. After all, it is still growing, so there's still hope. Also, Gwaine, I hear you collect Schleich, sort of like I do. I've already started making my 2024 Schleich list of stuff that looks interesting to me. Oh by the way, how many models do you have in your collection? Is the number more than 2000? If so, then I've got a lot of models I still need. Anyway, I'll be ordering some Papo figures this week, so we'll see what new additions that order brings. The current total still stands at 2000, and rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next